🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farage Covers Up Tax Dodges

So nobody is alleging that he didn't file his tax returns, or that he is illegally evading his rightful taxes - it's just a matter that he wishes to keep his personal financial information...personal and private.

So what? It's none of anybody's business.

In my home town of Pittsburgh, we have a word, "Nebby" that describes someone who is unduly interested in the personal details of other peoples' lives.

It is a pejorative descriptor, if you are wondering.

If you want the best people to enter politics - and I assume you would acknowledge that as a good thing - then making it mandatory that personal information be exposed to public view works against that end. Many, many good people would simply walk away before exposing personal financial information.

Nigel Farage is refusing to publish his tax return
Every other party leader has either done so or is doing so.
What has the lying piece of shit got to hide ?

Man of the people ? Really ?

So what about commissar Corbyns tax avoidance that cost him a fine then. He should have had his right to being an M.P. withdrawn and then arrested for fraud.

The last few years he declared £5,000 in payments from Press TV, the Iranian state television channel, and another £5,000 from Al-Jazeera, the Doha-based Qatar-backed channel. Not to mention junkets to the Middle East, South America and elsewhere worth tens of thousands paid for by foreign governments. The corporate tax rate in Qatar is just 10%…

So what about commissar Corbyns tax avoidance that cost him a fine then. He should have had his right to being an M.P. withdrawn and then arrested for fraud.
You muppet. He filed it a week late and was fined £100. Wheres the fraud ? See Farage,Cameron,Osborne and co. Tax dodging offshore scum.

The last few years he declared £5,000 in payments from Press TV, the Iranian state television channel, and another £5,000 from Al-Jazeera, the Doha-based Qatar-backed channel. Not to mention junkets to the Middle East, South America and elsewhere worth tens of thousands paid for by foreign governments. The corporate tax rate in Qatar is just 10%…
And Cameron sucks Murdochs cock.You need to find some actual material before you have a go.

And Cameron sucks Murdochs cock.You need to find some actual material before you have a go.

You need to cover up the motives for your witch hunt a bit better.

You muppet. He filed it a week late and was fined £100. Wheres the fraud ? See Farage,Cameron,Osborne and co. Tax dodging offshore scum.

Farage probably just doesnt want the public knowing who funds him.

So nobody is alleging that he didn't file his tax returns, or that he is illegally evading his rightful taxes - it's just a matter that he wishes to keep his personal financial information...personal and private.

So what? It's none of anybody's business.

In my home town of Pittsburgh, we have a word, "Nebby" that describes someone who is unduly interested in the personal details of other peoples' lives.

It is a pejorative descriptor, if you are wondering.

If you want the best people to enter politics - and I assume you would acknowledge that as a good thing - then making it mandatory that personal information be exposed to public view works against that end. Many, many good people would simply walk away before exposing personal financial information.

Based on an old English word "neb" which means beak or nose and describes a nosey person. As we say Sticking your neb into other peoples bussiness

Still a criminal act, and you don't get fined for being 1 week late you need to be close to a year. I know because mine was lost in the post and a year later I was given a fine. A person in his position will have party accountants to do the tax returns so this sort of thing cant happen.

All on his tax returns, or isn't his word good enough for you ?

We know who funds him and why ?

Still a criminal act, and you don't get fined for being 1 week late you need to be close to a year. I know because mine was lost in the post and a year later I was given a fine. A person in his position will have party accountants to do the tax returns so this sort of thing cant happen.
Criminal act my arse. That makes you a criminal as well you old duffer.

Lol paranoid much?!

Actually it never occured to me it could be israel. It just doesn't seem likely.

I was just saying, he's protecting people. The crazies see UKIP as total nazis even though they are only as rightwing as Australia's mainstream conservative party.

Lol paranoid much?!

Actually it never occured to me it could be israel. It just doesn't seem likely.

I was just saying, he's protecting people. The crazies see UKIP as total nazis even though they are only as rightwing as Australia's mainstream conservative party.

Wrong he is funded by a semi secret group of cross party politicians that are members of the NWO/Illuminati. The same group that funde3d the EDL and hopenothate

Lol paranoid much?!

ukips tendencies are right wing but it would be wrong to see them as total nazis . The majority of them are old and pine for the days when britain was ruling the world and putting the darkies in their place.They are just a bit scared of change.
There are some nut jobs though and some rwnjs as well.. Gay cure, flat earth etc. Farages biggest job is to keep a lid on all of that so as to appear electable to the british public who are generally not receptive to extremists of any ilk.
They are basically a one man band without organisation and the lowest quality candidates of any of the parties. And that is quite an achievement.
Their election manifesto for this year has two big headlines. Reintroduce smoking in pubs and raise the drink driving allowance. Fantastic.

Forum List

Back