Farmers 'panic-stricken' by shortage of migrant workers

....Kids now days look down their noses at jobs they consider mexican work. Which of never would have happened if we hadn't given amnesty to every fuking illegal since Reagan.
Another reason to bring back the draft; too many spoiled kids.

Another problem is that too many fucking people don't know how to spell.

....Kids now days look down their noses at jobs they consider mexican work. Which of never would have happened if we hadn't given amnesty to every fuking illegal since Reagan.

And the lack of understanding internet speak has reached epidemic proportions.

And the lack of understanding internet speak has reached epidemic proportions.
Translation: U R curekt DW.

No problem, dude.

(I edited the OP's original post, to question certain points.)

-"Homeless people are camped in the fir forest over there," the farmer said, pointing to a stand of trees. "And they're not looking for work."
-"I don't trust that temps off the street, or jailhouse labor, or whatever alternative they come up with would work," she said.
( How would the persons being quoted KNOW this? It's just opinion. It's biased as well.)

-Republicans are dreaming if they think guys like this:
(INSERT STEREOTYPE VIDEO OF A REDNECK)
-Will replace guys like that.
(INSERT STEREOTYPE PICTURE OF HISPANIC LABORER)
Why is it GOOD be biased FOR migrants ( which has become a euphemism for illegal aliens), but it's bad to be biased FOR American labor? We need to hash this out. I can seethe cynical hand of people that feel empowered hiring illegals because they work cheaper. that's all this is about. Greed and exploitation, not altruism. And this pernicious stereotyping American poor as shiftless and lazy deserving of contempt, that concept is just an cynical excuse to continue exploitation of desperate people that violate immigration laws. While we are at it, let's just bring back SLAVERY.

So are the days of cheap food.
You support near slavery and are mourning the end.
So are the days of cheap food.
You support near slavery and are mourning the end.
Americans are against exploitation. What is AMERICAN business? Exploiting poor illegal aliens for cheap labor and then couching hiring illegals as humanitarian? Is that the NEW definition of American business? These farmers could just pay a little more (minimum wage just went up) and hire Americans, and stop the tacit illegal alien invasion. Which this is really about. But trashing poor Anglos as meaningless meat, that shows a real lack of compassion as well as insight. Liberals ought to know better throwing out negative racial stereotypes as a hedge, it is weak and it hurts people. I thought you libs were above that.

Last edited:
WA apple growers settled a RICO case against them for depressing wages by hiring illegals.......have no compassion for criminals.

What would you pay them to work on a private field picking cotton?

For the prisoners... their room and board at the prison.

For the welfare crew... their benefits.

Their work would pay the government back for what they're taking from us.
Sounds like you are a farmer and would be happy paying slave labor. Which I might be all for if it kept the cost down and if most farming today wasn't a corporation.

Around here there isn't too many white folks that like to catch turkeys and chickens to send to the slaughterhouses at 2am, I'm sorry abattoir, for you sophisticated long hairs...

Where does it say people have to like their work? Do you want to get paid?, then do the work, whether you like it or not
Do they want to eat? No work, no pay, no food...sucks to be a blood-sucking leech subsisting on public funds extorted by government from those who do work and earn their keep.

Forum List

Back