Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do What He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

Obama's legacy might be his willingness to incite a race war.

When a black racist killed five cops in Dallas, he said “The number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism.”

When white racist Dylann Roof murdered nine black Christians in Charleston, he said “The motivations of the shooter remind us that racism remains a blight that we have to combat together.”

He is often silent when blacks murder whites, and we know silence is not something he tends to do. When black racist Shannon J. Miles unprovoked, committed cold blooded murder of a white cop, shooting him a total of 15 times, Obama was silent.
Trump and the republicans are the only ones who want a race war you dumbfuck

When a black racist killed five cops in Dallas, he said “The number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism.”

When white racist Dylann Roof murdered nine black Christians in Charleston, he said “The motivations of the shooter remind us that racism remains a blight that we have to combat together.”

He is often silent when blacks murder whites, and we know silence is not something he tends to do. When black racist Shannon J. Miles unprovoked, committed cold blooded murder of a white cop, shooting him a total of 15 times, Obama was silent.

i love when racists blame the people they hate for a "race war".

Funny! Now being a realist, is racist. Hell, that means reality itself is racist. That must be why it's so pervasive.
so then just say your racist what the fuck? I never understood that about you neo nazis. If your saying you want a society with laws based around race and you want to divide people by race, and you want different laws for people of different races than your a racist, thats what you are, thats the definition of the fucking word?
By your brain dead logic; simply recognizing the different physical, psychological, and instinctual differences between a Labrador retriever, a Rottweiler, and a dachshund is racist. That makes you a moron
so then your racist what the fuck is the big deal you want all the things I listed right? what do think racism is? you want a racist society therefore your a racist, what is the problem?
Your wrong. I'm sure your used to it by now.
more denial
I agree. You're up to your eyeballs in it. But recognizing the problem is the first step toward solving it. You're on your way! Looks like my work here is done. The rest is up to you...

so then just say your racist what the fuck? I never understood that about you neo nazis. If your saying you want a society with laws based around race and you want to divide people by race, and you want different laws for people of different races than your a racist, thats what you are, thats the definition of the fucking word?
By your brain dead logic; simply recognizing the different physical, psychological, and instinctual differences between a Labrador retriever, a Rottweiler, and a dachshund is racist. That makes you a moron
so then your racist what the fuck is the big deal you want all the things I listed right? what do think racism is? you want a racist society therefore your a racist, what is the problem?
Your wrong. I'm sure your used to it by now.
more denial
I agree. You're up to your eyeballs in it. But recognizing the problem is the first step toward solving it. You're on your way! Looks like my work here is done. The rest is up to you...
What work? you say some racist shit, then deny its racist at all, and run away thats what you call work? who do you work for stormfronts propganda department?

I hate no one Silly Jilly and most certainly I love you babes.

Obama is clearly a racist and his actions and inaction have caused deaths around the nation.

But...sadly I don't expect someone completely in the dark, like you, to comprehend the truth.

its the slave owner saying its his slaves fault he lynched him

Obama is clearly a racist and his actions and inaction have caused deaths around the nation.

But...sadly I don't expect someone completely in the dark, like you, to comprehend the truth.
your clearly a racist

The American negro is beyond help. You can lead a horse to water but...
if your going to deny that republicans are racist dont say something racist in the same thread
Funny! Now being a realist, is racist. Hell, that means reality itself is racist. That must be why it's so pervasive.
Of course this is what the Left does. One can't talk about race at all, with these nut jobs. We are suppose to ignore the facts and accept ignorance...which the Left does very well.

your clearly a racist
See? There it is.

Listing facts and making conclusions from those facts, makes me a racist.

Leftism...it fucks up people's brains.

The American negro is beyond help. You can lead a horse to water but...
if your going to deny that republicans are racist dont say something racist in the same thread
Of course this is what the Left does. One can't talk about race at all, with these nut jobs. We are suppose to ignore the facts and accept ignorance...which the Left does very well.
there is only two scenarios your either racist as all hell and pretending to be stupid like you dont know what your saying, or you are just incredibly stupid

which do you prefer people assume about you, because it has to be one or the other?

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks - Breitbart

Oreobama hates inner city blacks. His favorite pastime is playing golf at Martha's Vineyard or some exclusive Hawaiian golf course with his rich white Hollywood friends while poor blacks are dying and suffering in the inner cities. He does not care about the suffering of blacks. He just wants to send his wife Michelle and his daughters on a vacation to Spain as the guests of the Spanish Royals. Oreobama, like the Hollywood elite, is all show. He's an evil man.

Are you seriously praising Louis Farrakhan for dissing Obama?

It is likely that Farrakhan had Malcolm X assassinated.

No, that was Elijah Muhammad.

I was going to joke about that though. This is coming from the leader of a cult that killed Malcolm Little, who was undoubtedly the best voice for the interests of the black community in the 20th century.

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks - Breitbart

Oreobama hates inner city blacks. His favorite pastime is playing golf at Martha's Vineyard or some exclusive Hawaiian golf course with his rich white Hollywood friends while poor blacks are dying and suffering in the inner cities. He does not care about the suffering of blacks. He just wants to send his wife Michelle and his daughters on a vacation to Spain as the guests of the Spanish Royals. Oreobama, like the Hollywood elite, is all show. He's an evil man.

Are you seriously praising Louis Farrakhan for dissing Obama?
They dont know who he is... all they know is that a black guy said something bad about Obama

They dont know who he is... all they know is that a black guy said something bad about Obama

He did praise Trump for not easily being bought by the Jews

louisFarakhanTrumpMeme.jpg

Trump has an endorsement from a race baiting Islamic extremist.

It is likely that Farrakhan had Malcolm X assassinated.

No, that was Elijah Muhammad.

I was going to joke about that though. This is coming from the leader of a cult that killed Malcolm Little, who was undoubtedly the best voice for the interests of the black community in the 20th century.

In a lot of ways Malcolm X was like Martin Luther King and neither advocated violence to achieve their goals. Sadly enough both were assassinated during the prime of their life.

there is only two scenarios your either racist as all hell and pretending to be stupid like you dont know what your saying, or you are just incredibly stupid

which do you prefer people assume about you, because it has to be one or the other?
But I thought all people on the right are racists.

Yes?

No?

In a lot of ways Malcolm X was like Martin Luther King and neither advocated violence to achieve their goals. Sadly enough both were assassinated during the prime of their life.

Malcolm X actually did advocate violence as a means of protecting civil rights.

He argued that black individuals should act civilly, but strike back if they are pushed around. This differs from MLK, who believed in adhering to a stringent policy of passive resistance and non-violence.

I side with Malcolm X in that debate, because for all the laws the federal government passed, the situation has never really changed for black Americans.

But I thought all people on the right are racists.

Yes?

No?
are seriously bitching about people labeling an entire party something after you just said all that shit about the left?

Forum List

Back