Fascinating, beautiful, deadly - Polar Vortex

This woman couldn't beat her way out of a wet paper bag. Anyone who understands partial pressures and solar influence will destroy her in any discussion.

Reeeeeeeally?

You sure do talk a big game!

So, what point would you like to make to her about either or both of those ideas?

Be clear.

Why don't we hear about the Polar Vortex anymore? And if you figure that out post up the results and while you're at it where did the mood ring go.

I think they are related.

Very top stories on DRUDGE right now...............

COLD BLAST HEARTLAND; CHILLS SUBZERO

Record -36° in Minnesota...
NEW YEAR'S EVE IN NYC COLDEST IN HISTORY?
Temps 30° BELOW normal...
Some of most extreme cold 'ever observed' in central Missouri...
Arctic Blast: Canada...
Frosty weather closes Maine ski areas...
'Pancake ice' on Lake Michigan...
UPDATE: Erie, PA pummeled by record 5 feet of snow...
NATIONAL GUARD MOBILIZED...

LIVE CHILL MAP...

yuk.....yuk.......and the climate crusaders think millions are sitting huddled in front of their fireplaces tonight trying to deal with the global warming crisis!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It is going to be 80 degrees, here South of Tucson, Thursday, 12/28/17. Does that make global warming real, or are you just parroting AM radio again?

Why don't we hear about the Polar Vortex anymore? And if you figure that out post up the results and while you're at it where did the mood ring go.

LIVE CHILL MAP...

yuk.....yuk.......and the climate crusaders think millions are sitting huddled in front of their fireplaces tonight trying to deal with the global warming crisis!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It is going to be 80 degrees, here South of Tucson, Thursday, 12/28/17. Does that make global warming real, or are you just parroting AM radio again?

lol...........so..............what? Like 439 people out of 320 million are NOT freezing their balls off today!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. What is it about these people that doesn't enable them to think on the margin?

Nome December Weather 2017 - AccuWeather Forecast for AK 99762

It has been about 10 F above normal for most of December for Nome.

Because the earths axis has shifted, much of the cold previously found at the north pole and Alaska has moved south, thus, these polar vortex's becoming a more regular phenomena in recent years and summers, particularly in southern Canada and the Northeast US, have been significantly colder. Of course, some scientists are blaming the shift in axis on climate change which is about the stoopidest thing anybody has ever heard ( although blaming the Japan tsunami on climate change was more laughable imo), but the climate crusader industry had to come up with something so no surprise. Ive posted up the link many times now...........

Wobbly earth, as it is known as, has been going on since the beginning of time according to NASA >> Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time

also......... Axial tilt - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Wobbly earth, as it is known as, has been going on since the beginning of time according to NASA
And according to NASA, man is the primary driver of recent observed warming. Boy oh boy, those NASA guys and gals are all frauds and incompetents, until they aren't, right?

Seriously, man... you are embarrassing yourself....

LIVE CHILL MAP...

lol...........so..............what? Like 439 people out of 320 million are NOT freezing their balls off today!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. What is it about these people that doesn't enable them to think on the margin?

You will have to forgive me. It is not easy for me to reach your level of comprehension. It is kind of like teaching a quantum physics lecture to the Flat Earth Society.

LIVE CHILL MAP...

You will have to forgive me. It is not easy for me to reach your level of comprehension. It is kind of like teaching a quantum physics lecture to the Flat Earth Society.

lol......but the "flat earthers" are winning s0n!!! Show us where the "science" is mattering in the real world? Where is the "science" impacting public policy?

Oh.....and since my level of comprehension sucks, I'll need some links please!!!:spinner:

What we are seeing right now was predicted by Dr. Francis in 2012. Another prediction by the scientists that has been proven to be spot on.

This woman couldn't beat her way out of a wet paper bag. Anyone who understands partial pressures and solar influence will destroy her in any discussion. She makes wild ass assumptions that do not happen in real life and have been shown incorrect. She is an IDIOT...

Where did you go? I asked you a question.

Nome December Weather 2017 - AccuWeather Forecast for AK 99762

It has been about 10 F above normal for most of December for Nome.

Because the earths axis has shifted, much of the cold previously found at the north pole and Alaska has moved south, thus, these polar vortex's becoming a more regular phenomena in recent years and summers, particularly in southern Canada and the Northeast US, have been significantly colder. Of course, some scientists are blaming the shift in axis on climate change which is about the stoopidest thing anybody has ever heard ( although blaming the Japan tsunami on climate change was more laughable imo), but the climate crusader industry had to come up with something so no surprise. Ive posted up the link many times now...........

Wobbly earth, as it is known as, has been going on since the beginning of time according to NASA >> Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time

also......... Axial tilt - Wikipedia

That and Milankovitch Cycles are presently crossing into the position heralding the next glacial phase. The axial tilt of the earth has now crossed into the area that glaciation occurs.

What we are seeing right now was predicted by Dr. Francis in 2012. Another prediction by the scientists that has been proven to be spot on.

This woman couldn't beat her way out of a wet paper bag. Anyone who understands partial pressures and solar influence will destroy her in any discussion. She makes wild ass assumptions that do not happen in real life and have been shown incorrect. She is an IDIOT...

Where did you go? I asked you a question.

I am not your bitch.. or your teacher.. Your a hack and not worth my time or effort..

LIVE CHILL MAP...

lol......but the "flat earthers" are winning s0n!!! Show us where the "science" is mattering in the real world? Where is the "science" impacting public policy?

Oh.....and since my level of comprehension sucks, I'll need some links please!!!:spinner:

I suggest that you start off by looking up the definitions of "climate", and "weather", and learn the difference between the two words.

I suggest that you start off by looking up the definitions of "climate", and "weather", and learn the difference between the two words.
Why would anyone bother to do that any longer? We all know by now that hot weather is defined as "climate change" by chicken little and colder than normal is just the weather.....And are supposed to be magnanimous about the epic failures of all these idiotic climate change computer models that the chicken little "scientists" keep revising because the f-ing weather has not been cooperating for over 2 decades with the "climate" models. And Skooks, btw it`s the climate nutters who are the flat earthers. They convert each and every temperature reading to a sea level equivalent as if the earth was indeed flat just so they get to a higher temperature than the station reported.

NUMBER-OF-EVENTS-NATCATSERVICE.png

Now where do you think that the 2017 column will be? Bet they have to raise the top number to 1000.

Why would anyone bother to do that any longer? We all know by now that hot weather is defined as "climate change" by chicken little and colder than normal is just the weather.....And are supposed to be magnanimous about the epic failures of all these idiotic climate change computer models that the chicken little "scientists" keep revising because the f-ing weather has not been cooperating for over 2 decades with the "climate" models. And Skooks, btw it`s the climate nutters who are the flat earthers. They convert each and every temperature reading to a sea level equivalent as if the earth was indeed flat just so they get to a higher temperature than the station reported.

Pb, I am sure that 195 nations who signed the climate accord in Paris, and 97% of US scientists, are wrong, and you and and Trump are right, because he has the "best words and the biggest brain". He proves it every time he opens his mouth!

Trump Has The World Asking What is Uranium?

Pb, I am sure that 195 nations who signed the climate accord in Paris, and 97% of US scientists, are wrong, and you and and Trump are right, because he has the "best words and the biggest brain". He proves it every time he opens his mouth!

Damn, that fat old fuck is stupid!

s0n...........nobody cares about the Paris Treaty! duh........perhaps you missed the memo. Its dead..........and nobody cares about the 97% either.

For all of the rhetoric about "the science is settled", in 2017, its nothing but a billboard banner. Having zero impact in the real world. Its an internet hobby and nothing more. Not a single climate crusader in this forum has been able to post a single link in 5 years showing us where the science is mattering outside of debate forums. Shit.....even the president of CNN says they no longer run stories about climate change because of "lack of interest"!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/21/cnn-climate-change-coverage-jeff-zucker_n_5364275.html

But you mental cases go right on taking bows :rock::rock:

LOL........"the 95 nations who signed.........":spinner:

Forum List

Back