Fascist Pathological Liar Trump's New Lie Endangers National Security

Today even Chris Christie and Guliani said that Trump was making stuff up.

Both (the NJ governor and the NYC mayor at that time) have said that there may have been small groups that demonstrated, but nothing like the thousands that Trump claims.

I heard he wants CNN to pay him $5 million to be in the next debate and will give the $5 million to help Veterans. I like that idea.

I heard he wants CNN to pay him $5 million to be in the next debate and will give the $5 million to help Veterans. I like that idea.

Actually, what he said was that UNLESS CNN paid him 5 million that would be donated to the veterans, he would boycott the debate.

In other words, Trump is trying to extort CNN.

I hope that they refuse to pay him and he actually boycotts the debate. His poll numbers would drop dramatically after that.

Actually, what he said was that UNLESS CNN paid him 5 million that would be donated to the veterans, he would boycott the debate.

In other words, Trump is trying to extort CNN.

I hope that they refuse to pay him and he actually boycotts the debate. His poll numbers would drop dramatically after that.

True charities don't need the money and no one will watch the debates because Trump won't be there. I doubt his numbers would go down, they'd probably go up. CNN needs to make a counter that would make Trump look stupid for not taking. They need to beat Trump at his game because so far, Trump is winning this game.

That's because Trump didn't lie. No one wants to get involved in one of your tennis matches.

This is just the lie of the day. Tomorrow will be another lie.

You and iRosie cannot prove anything. If you can't show or prove anything then.... You are a liar.

No proof?
Here is one and they had other reports on other news stations also at that time. One has surfaced and others will also, eventually.
Trump was not wrong. Exaggerated maybe, like all who run campaigns but not wrong.

That's because Trump didn't lie. No one wants to get involved in one of your tennis matches.

You and iRosie cannot prove anything. If you can't show or prove anything then.... You are a liar.

No proof?
Here is one and they had other reports on other news stations also at that time. One has surfaced and others will also, eventually.
Trump was not wrong. Exaggerated maybe, like all who run campaigns but not wrong.

They dont care about FACTS, Peach, they only deal in ideological 'truthiness'.

True charities don't need the money and no one will watch the debates because Trump won't be there. I doubt his numbers would go down, they'd probably go up. CNN needs to make a counter that would make Trump look stupid for not taking. They need to beat Trump at his game because so far, Trump is winning this game.
Trump is winning the game because he is more cunning and intelligent than any libtard in this country.

Why should Trump debate any more? He is way ahead, and his supporters are largely committed, though most other candidates are not, I know.

Trump has nothing to gain by participating in a debate, especially on Commie News Network.

Last edited:

No proof?

They dont care about FACTS, Peach, they only deal in ideological 'truthiness'.

You are as stupid and liar like Adolf Trump dumbfuck.

No proof?

Dude you are desperate. What is this got to do that Adolf Trump lied.

The left is mad because after this attack, Trump is going up a few more points.

And he is exactly RIGHT.

My god, you cant win a fucking war by dropping leaflets prior to a bombing run, dude. If the jihadis hide among their own family then take them out too.

Because we ( We not you ) are not in the business of murdering innocent civilians. But garbage and human waste people like you like to kill people.
In war time it is not murder, dumbass.

And he is exactly RIGHT.

My god, you cant win a fucking war by dropping leaflets prior to a bombing run, dude. If the jihadis hide among their own family then take them out too.

Because we ( We not you ) are not in the business of murdering innocent civilians. But garbage and human waste people like you like to kill people.
In war time it is not murder, dumbass.

That's your definition murderous thug. We are at war of certain group not the whole country dick breath.

Forum List

Back