Fascist Pathological Liar Trump's New Lie Endangers National Security

If you don't warn innocent civilians that they are going to be bombed, it's against the Geneva Conventions.

If you kill innocent civilians during the fog of war, not only is it against the Geneva Conventions, but it is also considered a war crime.

Why else do you think that there is such a stink about the bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital?

I really wish that civilians would actually find out and research what the military already knows. They seem to think that a Rambo type of approach is best, when in reality, it's illegal, according to treaties (like the Geneva Conventions) that this country has signed.

In war time it is not murder, dumbass.

That's your definition murderous thug. We are at war of certain group not the whole country dick breath.
No, it is not my definition, stupid ass. We are at war with these vermin and you are a speed bump along the way, doofus.

As you posted glorifying death of 14 people sure you like killing people. We are decent American compared to a human waste like you.

Today even Chris Christie and Guliani said that Trump was making stuff up.

Both (the NJ governor and the NYC mayor at that time) have said that there may have been small groups that demonstrated, but nothing like the thousands that Trump claims.
Coming from a supporter of compulsive liar Democrats, your protestations ring a bit hollow.....

Mkay.

If you don't warn innocent civilians that they are going to be bombed, it's against the Geneva Conventions.

If you kill innocent civilians during the fog of war, not only is it against the Geneva Conventions, but it is also considered a war crime.

Why else do you think that there is such a stink about the bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital?

I really wish that civilians would actually find out and research what the military already knows. They seem to think that a Rambo type of approach is best, when in reality, it's illegal, according to treaties (like the Geneva Conventions) that this country has signed.
The Geneva Conventions don't apply to terrorists using human shields.

NO.... I only want to fuck this mother fucker Jim Bowel.

I live in Fredericksburg VA and my name is in the phone book son.

You feel froggy stop on by sometime and we can dance, bitch.

Sure you sound tough from your keyboard. I challenge you several times. Real face to face but you refused because you are a fake and fucking coward. You are an ANIMAL.

That does not apply to terrorists, it does not apply to nonuniformed personnel who are deliberately shielding military personnel with civilians.

Besides all that, you are an idiot and your opinion isnt worth a cold jar of piss.

That does not apply to terrorists, it does not apply to nonuniformed personnel who are deliberately shielding military personnel with civilians.

Besides all that, you are an idiot and your opinion isnt worth a cold jar of piss.

Aside from murdering innocent civilians. What is your opinion asshole?

If they are part of a community making war on the USA, then they implicitly agree to being bombed, dip-shit.

Killing civilians is counter-productive. The relatives and friends of the victims run as fast as they can to the nearest recruiter and beg for a gun or suicide vest. Collateral damage is a way of seeding for a new crop of enemies. Targeting in the sense Trump has suggested is beyond a war crime that is punishable by hanging or firing squad, it is the guaranteed recipe for a quagmire endless war that will never be won.

If they are part of a community making war on the USA, then they implicitly agree to being bombed, dip-shit.

That's because you love killing people. Opinion from racist bastard animal like you. Sure that's all it take.

Jim Bowel....... If you want to talk to me in a decent human being. I will talk to you in a decent manner. But if you talk to me in garbage manner because that's all you know how to treat people. Then will treat you in a garbage manner. As simple as that. No one should take that kind of abuse from you.

Forum List

Back