Fascist Trump: my political rivals wouldn't be able to run for office again if I was chairman of RNC

Why are Libs so concerned about who runs for the GOP? ANSWER: Billy doesn't give a crap - it's just a chance to attack Trump...isn't that right, Billy? :p

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-were-gop-chair-not-144406648.html

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.
No, it's proof that you are an idiot. All the candidates took a pledge to support whoever won the nomination, and now Kasich, Cruz and some others have broken that pledge so why should they be trusted in the future?

You know, for years people have been accusing Obama of being a dictator.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
With a smaller government? How does that fantasy play out in your mind?
God you people are deluded. None of Trump's rants give us any indication he is for small government as president.

None of the GOP'ers should.....
You're quite the sheep, huh? Anything Trump says you bend over.
Funny....I've been saying it since 1976 and Trump is the first candidate to listen......

That's because, up until now, even the most rabid Repubs have been willing to honor the US Constitution. Drumpf has repeatedly attacked the constitution and has stated will weaken it even more if elected.

The time is long past that RWNJs can say they are patriots. Fact is, they and the people they vote for are traitors.

That might be true, but I don't see how that makes them any different then the partisans that supported Obama. . . . :badgrin:

obama-rights.jpg

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.
No, it's proof that you are an idiot. All the candidates took a pledge to support whoever won the nomination, and now Kasich, Cruz and some others have broken that pledge so why should they be trusted in the future?
Hmm so we just make up rules as we go along huh? They take some lameass pledge proposed by Faux News moderator during a debate and then go back on it and that somehow means they can't run for office?

Why are Libs so concerned about who runs for the GOP? ANSWER: Billy doesn't give a crap - it's just a chance to attack Trump...isn't that right, Billy? :p
No, I just like pointing out how pathetic of a candidate he is. It's pretty fun.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
If you were able to listen to Trump, you would know that isn't so. He promises to be a strong leader, but Obama has spent nearly 8 years treating Congress and he courts with the same kind of contempt as real dictators.

Hmm so we just make up rules as we go along huh? They take some lameass pledge proposed by Faux News moderator during a debate and then go back on it and that somehow means they can't run for office?
It means that reasonable, rational people will not trust them again. It means that if ht leadership of the Party wants to have credibility with the rank and file, it will not allow them to run again as Republicans.

With a smaller government? How does that fantasy play out in your mind?
God you people are deluded. None of Trump's rants give us any indication he is for small government as president.
I hope he shuts down the EPA first.....

It means that reasonable, rational people will not trust them again. It means that if ht leadership of the Party wants to have credibility with the rank and file, it will not allow them to run again as Republicans.
Lol oh Christ. If you actually cared about shameless flip flopping, you wouldn't even come close to supporting that orange piece of shit.

Lol oh Christ. If you actually cared about shameless flip flopping, you wouldn't even come close to supporting that orange piece of shit.
If you had any interest in this election or this country you wouldn't continue posting such pointless nonsense.

If you had any interest in this election or this country you wouldn't continue posting such pointless nonsense.
You know I'm right.

You know I'm right.
I know you're an idiot.

You know I'm right.
No,,you're left....far nut job left.....:lol:

You know I'm right.
No,,you're left....far nut job left.....:lol:
Yep. Proud of it.

It's the type of thing the communists in the Communist Party in the old Soviet Union would do.

It's the type of thing the communists in the Communist Party in the old Soviet Union would do.
They didn't have elections so how would they have done it?

They signed a pledge of hackery. The Men have no integrity.
I think RNC president said something similar.
Of course it's also a private party.
But by all means, hack away.

I think he was just mocking DWS since she actually practices that kind of cheating. I guess the left forgot already that Bernie was cheated by Hillary and the DNC. And now you pretend to be outraged at someone else mocking them.

Forum List

Back