Fascist Trump: my political rivals wouldn't be able to run for office again if I was chairman of RNC

They signed a pledge of hackery. The Men have no integrity.
I think RNC president said something similar.
Of course it's also a private party.
But by all means, hack away.
They are refusing to support the party, so why would the party support them?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-were-gop-chair-not-144406648.html

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.

You might want to focus on your own candidate.

She's in trouble right now and if she blows it, we are all going to be in deep crap.

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.

She's in trouble right now and if she blows it, we are all going to be in deep crap.
No, if she doesn't blow it we are all going to be in deep crap.

No, if she doesn't blow it we are all going to be in deep crap.

Actually, the way I see it .....we are screwed either way.

You know, for years people have been accusing Obama of being a dictator.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
If you were able to listen to Trump, you would know that isn't so. He promises to be a strong leader, but Obama has spent nearly 8 years treating Congress and he courts with the same kind of contempt as real dictators.
President Obama Job Approval
  • Approve50.1
  • Disapprove47.1
Approve +3.0

Congressional Job Approval
  • Approve12.8
  • Disapprove78.7
Disapprove +65.9

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Seems the American people hold the present Congress in the same kind of contempt. Indeed, the Tea Bagger Congress is contemptable.

And I have listened to Trump. He is a first class liar, has repeatedly reversed his positions, and yet you silly buggers just line up to kiss his ass. LOL

please don't insult little girls, they are:

sugar and spice and everything nice! :D

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
If you were able to listen to Trump, you would know that isn't so. He promises to be a strong leader, but Obama has spent nearly 8 years treating Congress and he courts with the same kind of contempt as real dictators.
  • Approve50.1
  • Disapprove47.1
Approve +3.0

• Approve12.8
  • Disapprove78.7
Disapprove +65.9

Seems the American people hold the present Congress in the same kind of contempt. Indeed, the Tea Bagger Congress is contemptable.

And I have listened to Trump. He is a first class liar, has repeatedly reversed his positions, and yet you silly buggers just line up to kiss his ass. LOL

The problem is that while people don't like congress....they seem pretty fond of their congressman/congresswoman.

• Approve50.1
  • Disapprove47.1
Approve +3.0

• Approve12.8
  • Disapprove78.7
Disapprove +65.9

The problem is that while people don't like congress....they seem pretty fond of their congressman/congresswoman.
An interesting point.

please don't insult little girls, they are:

sugar and spice and everything nice! :D
Real little girls I can tolerate.

With a smaller government? How does that fantasy play out in your mind?

Smaller government? Are you serious? Trump wants to increase the military by a significant amount (government), more than double the Border Patrol (government), and also wants to build a huge wall between us and Mexico (still more government).

Most of Trump's programs are going to INCREASE the government.

You know, you got to love the moral flexibility of the left - their ability to take a single sentence out of context and fabricate a whole issue from it, seems to be boundless.

Smaller government? Are you serious? Trump wants to increase the military by a significant amount (government), more than double the Border Patrol (government), and also wants to build a huge wall between us and Mexico (still more government).

Most of Trump's programs are going to INCREASE the government.

Hmmm ... the disconnect from reality seems to be complete.

Reince Priebus is totally whoring himself to Donald Trump. Priebus was on Face The Nation this past Sunday, whining about the candidates who refuse to endorse Trump, and threatening that they won't be allowed to run in 2020, or ever.

If Trump loses, and especially if the GOP loses seats in Congress, it will be Priebus who is run out of town on a rail. Fuck him and all of Trump's Chumps right up the anus with a railroad tie.

Trump is figuring not many of his Chumps are intelligent enough to sit through a whole hour of talking head shows, and so he is ex post facto saying something Priebus has already said, then he will claim later Priebus followed his suggestion rather than the other way around.

And his Chumps are stupid enough to fall for it.

By the way, Trump backed out of the promise to support the GOP nominee, too. He never mentions that, though, does he. Nope.

Explain how Trump expanding Medicaid even further than ObamaCare has is "smaller government", please.

Explain how Trump's imaginary "deportation force" is smaller government, please.

Explain how "extreme vetting" is smaller government, please.

Explain how Trump is going to stop meat cleaver attacks with a smaller government, please.

Reince Priebus is totally whoring himself to Donald Trump. Priebus was on Face The Nation this past Sunday, whining about the candidates who refuse to endorse Trump, and threatening that they won't be allowed to run in 2020, or ever.

If Trump loses, and especially if the GOP loses seats in Congress, it will be Priebus who is run out of town on a rail. Fuck him and all of Trump's Chumps right up the anus with a railroad tie.

Trump is figuring not many of his Chumps are intelligent enough to sit through a whole hour of talking head shows, and so he is ex post facto saying something Priebus has already said, then he will claim later Priebus followed his suggestion rather than the other way around.

By the way, Trump backed out of the promise to support the GOP nominee, too. He never mentions that, though, does he. Nope.
The last time I checked, it is the responsibility of the Republican Party to support the Republican nominee.

Anything else is just whining by Dems - panic is such an endearing quality, don't you think?

Donald Trump bleevs he can invent a fable about Ted Cruz's dad being complicit in the assassination of JFK and that Ted Cruz should repay the fucker for that libelous slander by endorsing him.

The Donald is clearly insane.

The last time I checked, it is the responsibility of the Republican Party to support the Republican nominee.

Anything else is just whining by Dems - panic is such an endearing quality, don't you think?
If only Donald Trump was a Republican, then I would see your point.

Do we really want a president who is so thin skinned and vindictive that he would ban his rivals from this election from ever running again because they said bad things to him?

• Approve50.1
  • Disapprove47.1
Approve +3.0

• Approve12.8
  • Disapprove78.7
Disapprove +65.9

George w Bush in September of 2008 was 25+ points lower. Obama isn't going to hurt Hillary unlike what Bush did to mcCain.

Trump is a criminal on top of it.

Forum List

Back