Fascist Trump: my political rivals wouldn't be able to run for office again if I was chairman of RNC

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-were-gop-chair-not-144406648.html

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.

You know, you got to love the moral flexibility of the left - their ability to take a single sentence out of context and fabricate a whole issue from it, seems to be boundless.
Your denial is laughable.

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.

You know, you got to love the moral flexibility of the left - their ability to take a single sentence out of context and fabricate a whole issue from it, seems to be boundless.

What a pithy, coherent, and fact justified input to the discussion.

Your mother would be proud - go upstairs and tell her.
What are you waiting for? Prove the quote in the article is taken out of context.

What he said (in context): " Donald Trump said Monday he did not care if his former primary challengers endorse him, but expressed agreement with Reince Priebus, chair of the Republican National Committee, who warned that measures may be taken against Republicans who refuse to get aboard the Trump train.

"These people all want to run in four years, right?" Trump said on Fox News. "If I were the head of the Republican Party, I'd say you can't do it, but what do I have to do with it?"

Doesn't even remotely resemble what you said it does. It's really no more difficult than that. He said: 1) he agrees with the chairman of the Republican Party, 2) if he WERE the chairman of the Republican Party, and some members had refused to support the actions of that organization, then they have no right to avail themselves of the services, or support, of that organization. You're either a member, or you're not, and 3) he isn't the Chairman of the Republican Party, so he has nothing to do with it.

Anything else I can do for you?
Lol that's so stupid. He was specifically talking about himself when it comes to their support, not the party's overall goals. You just spelled out exactly what he said lol

What are you waiting for? Prove the quote in the article is taken out of context.

What he said (in context): " Donald Trump said Monday he did not care if his former primary challengers endorse him, but expressed agreement with Reince Priebus, chair of the Republican National Committee, who warned that measures may be taken against Republicans who refuse to get aboard the Trump train.

"These people all want to run in four years, right?" Trump said on Fox News. "If I were the head of the Republican Party, I'd say you can't do it, but what do I have to do with it?"

Doesn't even remotely resemble what you said it does. It's really no more difficult than that. He said: 1) he agrees with the chairman of the Republican Party, 2) if he WERE the chairman of the Republican Party, and some members had refused to support the actions of that organization, then they have no right to avail themselves of the services, or support, of that organization. You're either a member, or you're not, and 3) he isn't the Chairman of the Republican Party, so he has nothing to do with it.

Lol that's so stupid. He was specifically talking about himself when it comes to their support, not the party's overall goals. You just spelled out exactly what he said lol

PLEASE tell me you're not that illiterate. I'm pretty sure "If I were head of the Republican Party ... " means just that.

Notice how these far left drones will always support worse than Bush!

Head of DNC gets fired then hired by Hilary!

AS she did her job getting Hilary nominated..

PLEASE tell me you're not that illiterate. I'm pretty sure "If I were head of the Republican Party ... " means just that.
Uh yeah and if he were, he wouldn't allow his political opponents to run if they don't support HIM.

Uh yeah and if he were, he wouldn't allow his political opponents to run if they don't support HIM.

When did Trump switch to the DNC?

Silly far left drone!

See? There you go again ... creating a hypothetical circumstance in order to try to defend your accusation ... and not a single fact in either one of them.

You know, for years people have been accusing Obama of being a dictator.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
With a smaller government? How does that fantasy play out in your mind?

What smaller government? He's already said he's going to create a deportation squad, and hire more police to put an end to protests against police violence.

Hiring more government workers is making the government bigger.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.

What smaller government? He's already said he's going to create a deportation squad, and hire more police to put an end to protests against police violence.

That is based on the erroneous assumption that he does not intend to reduce/eliminate other government functions. I'm guessing that, about two weeks after he takes office, there are going to be 5,000 EPA inspectors looking for work.

That is based on the erroneous assumption that he does not intend to reduce/eliminate other government functions. I'm guessing that, about two weeks after he takes office, there are going to be 5,000 EPA inspectors looking for work.
Oh what a great policy. Now our water supply can be poisoned with God knows what. This is Amur'ica damn it!

Loserterians only believe in small government when it come to HELPING People...But when it comes to their police state or hurting people = huge government...

Oh what a great policy. Now our water supply can be poisoned with God knows what. This is Amur'ica damn it!

sadly, the loserterians want America to be like Haiti or some other third world shit hole. It is a mental illness.

Who told you that's all he talked about? You haven't heard his speeches or read his website. Yet you are an expert on all things Trump?

The problem with you and ALL leftists is that you see government vastly differently than the right and think every program and department is a public necessity. Just getting central government out of micro-managing education alone will be a big reduction is useless fat.

The role of government is to provide peace and security for its' citizens. Leftists consider that the least function and should be funded last after everything else is taken care of. We need to do that first and if there's any money left over examine what else can be done.

You know, I've heard several people, both Dem and Rep who have said that Trump sounds like Hitler did back in 1939.
Idiots are often very vocal. They do not have the capacity to process the world around them but rely heavily on their impressions through emotion. When you start out with the Hitler analogy you lost. You tripped over your dick right out of the gate.

Hitler was all about conquest and expanding borders. Trump, like most sane people, think borders are worth protecting and defending.

Hitler attacked his neighbors, took their land and even bombed England. The candidate running for office that fits the closest to that would be Hillary, not Trump.

Hitler was very much a globalist. The candidate that fits that description more closely is Hillary, not Trump.

You know, I've heard several people, both Dem and Rep who have said that Trump sounds like Hitler did back in 1939.
Idiots are often very vocal. They do not have the capacity to process the world around them but rely heavily on their impressions through emotion. When you start out with the Hitler analogy you lost. You tripped over your dick right out of the gate.

Hitler was all about conquest and expanding borders. Trump, like most sane people, think borders are worth protecting and defending.

Hitler attacked his neighbors, took their land and even bombed England. The candidate running for office that fits the closest to that would be Hillary, not Trump.

Hitler was very much a globalist. The candidate that fits that description more closely is Hillary, not Trump.

You know nothing about Hitler. Hilter was not a globalist, he was a German Nationalist. He believed in the superiority of the Aryan people. and that as such, they were entitled to rule the world. Very much like some Americans are keen on "American Exceptionism". Every time I hear that term, it's an echo of Hilter's "Master Race". After years of blame and reparations for causing WWI, the German people latched onto the guy who was going to Make Germany Great Again.

Hilter blamed the Jews, the Roma, the Pope, and others for Germany's economic problems, and he railed against reparations required and the restrictions on re-arming German contained in the Treaty of Versailles, Scape-goating the Jews for stealing their wealth. Much like Trump is scape-goating Hispanics, and other immigrants for stealing American jobs, and attacking trade treaties, instead of blaming the corporations who saw a chance to increase profits overseas, of a tax code which made it so attractive for them to do so. Blaming the non-Aryans, in the same way that Trump is now blaming immigrants, both illegal and legal, for America's problems.

With Trump running for office on a "ban Muslim immigration" stance, violent attacks against Muslims have dramatically increased. Under Hilter, random attacks against Jews, Roma, and non-Aryans, became commonplace.

As for attacking and bombing. Trump has talked about attacked those who insult the US. Flip the bird at our boats, we'll blow them out of the water. There's a sane and diplomatic solution. He's asked about why you don't use the nukes if you have them. He knows more than the generals because he was sent to a military school to learn discipline. It didn't work.

Hilter wanted to conquer the world, and make it bow down to Germany. That's not globalism. It's meglomania.

You know nothing about Hitler. Hilter was not a globalist, he was a German Nationalist. He believed in the superiority of the Aryan people. and that as such, they were entitled to rule the world. Very much like some Americans are keen on "American Exceptionism". Every time I hear that term, it's an echo of Hilter's "Master Race". After years of blame and reparations for causing WWI, the German people latched onto the guy who was going to Make Germany Great Again.

Hilter blamed the Jews, the Roma, the Pope, and others for Germany's economic problems, and he railed against reparations required and the restrictions on re-arming German contained in the Treaty of Versailles, Scape-goating the Jews for stealing their wealth. Much like Trump is scape-goating Hispanics, and other immigrants for stealing American jobs, and attacking trade treaties, instead of blaming the corporations who saw a chance to increase profits overseas, of a tax code which made it so attractive for them to do so. Blaming the non-Aryans, in the same way that Trump is now blaming immigrants, both illegal and legal, for America's problems.

With Trump running for office on a "ban Muslim immigration" stance, violent attacks against Muslims have dramatically increased. Under Hilter, random attacks against Jews, Roma, and non-Aryans, became commonplace.

As for attacking and bombing. Trump has talked about attacked those who insult the US. Flip the bird at our boats, we'll blow them out of the water. There's a sane and diplomatic solution. He's asked about why you don't use the nukes if you have them. He knows more than the generals because he was sent to a military school to learn discipline. It didn't work.

Hilter wanted to conquer the world, and make it bow down to Germany. That's not globalism. It's meglomania.
Hitler wanted world domination led by the master race. He did blame problems on many but none were like Trump's beef. Illegal immigration is hurting us and letting unvetted people in from hot spots is asking for trouble. It's common sense, really.

What we do know is that the US is getting the short end of the stick, which leftists seem to enjoy. To combat Trump they demonize him and misrepresent his views and words. Propaganda is what they do, just like Geobbles.

Hitler wanted world domination led by the master race. He did blame problems on many but none were like Trump's beef. Illegal immigration is hurting us and letting unvetted people in from hot spots is asking for trouble. It's common sense, really.

What we do know is that the US is getting the short end of the stick, which leftists seem to enjoy. To combat Trump they demonize him and misrepresent his views and words. Propaganda is what they do, just like Geobbles.

Again, you are misinformed. Hitler's goal wasn't world domination, it was the restoration of Germany to its rightful place as the greatest country in the world. Sound familiar?

Germany was humiliated by the Treaty of Versailles. They were forced to accept responsibility for starting WWI and were forced to pay reparations to the allies which bankrupted the German economy. The country was completely disarmed and not allowed to build an army to defend itself.

In response to the problems created by the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles, the Weimar Republic hit the printing presses every time the country ran out of money. Unemployment and hunger were rampant. The citizens were angry at the injustices inflicted upon the German people based on the decisions made by the Kaiser and his government. Hilter promised to restore the Master Race to its rightful place in Europe.

That you don't see the parallels shows wilful ignorance on your part.

Again, you are misinformed. Hitler's goal wasn't world domination, it was the restoration of Germany to its rightful place as the greatest country in the world. Sound familiar?

Germany was humiliated by the Treaty of Versailles. They were forced to accept responsibility for starting WWI and were forced to pay reparations to the allies which bankrupted the German economy. The country was completely disarmed and not allowed to build an army to defend itself.

In response to the problems created by the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles, the Weimar Republic hit the printing presses every time the country ran out of money. Unemployment and hunger were rampant. The citizens were angry at the injustices inflicted upon the German people based on the decisions made by the Kaiser and his government. Hilter promised to restore the Master Race to its rightful place in Europe.

That you don't see the parallels shows wilful ignorance on your part.
Fuck you, you stupid arrogant asshole. All you have is lies and smears, like all good little leftists.

The History Place - Rise of Hitler: Hitler's Book "Mein Kampf"
Hitler goes on to say that subjugated peoples actually benefit by being conquered because they come in contact with and learn from the superior Aryans. However, he adds they benefit only as long as the Aryan remains the absolute master and doesn't mingle or inter-marry with inferior conquered peoples.

But it is the Jews, Hitler says, who are engaged in a conspiracy to keep this master race from assuming its rightful position as rulers of the world, by tainting its racial and cultural purity and even inventing forms of government in which the Aryan comes to believe in equality and fails to recognize his racial superiority.

"The mightiest counterpart to the Aryan is represented by the Jew."

Hitler describes the struggle for world domination as an ongoing racial, cultural, and political battle between Aryans and Jews. He outlines his thoughts in detail, accusing the Jews of conducting an international conspiracy to control world finances, controlling the press, inventing liberal democracy as well as Marxism, promoting prostitution and vice, and using culture to spread disharmony.

sadly, the loserterians want America to be like Haiti or some other third world shit hole. It is a mental illness.
They don't even understand what government is.

Reince Priebus is totally whoring himself to Donald Trump. Priebus was on Face The Nation this past Sunday, whining about the candidates who refuse to endorse Trump, and threatening that they won't be allowed to run in 2020, or ever.

If Trump loses, and especially if the GOP loses seats in Congress, it will be Priebus who is run out of town on a rail. Fuck him and all of Trump's Chumps right up the anus with a railroad tie.

Trump is figuring not many of his Chumps are intelligent enough to sit through a whole hour of talking head shows, and so he is ex post facto saying something Priebus has already said, then he will claim later Priebus followed his suggestion rather than the other way around.

And his Chumps are stupid enough to fall for it.

By the way, Trump backed out of the promise to support the GOP nominee, too. He never mentions that, though, does he. Nope.
The last time I checked, it is the responsibility of the Republican Party to support the Republican nominee.

Anything else is just whining by Dems - panic is such an endearing quality, don't you think?
LOL Seems to be a lot of 'whining' from people that used to be Republicans. People like George Will and David Brooks.

"These people all want to run in four years, right?" Trump said on Fox News.

Sounds like he's not giving his election much of a chance. Or perhaps he doesn't see his presidency putting to bed the question about his ability to lead the free world.

Forum List

Back