Fascist Trump: my political rivals wouldn't be able to run for office again if I was chairman of RNC

You know, for years people have been accusing Obama of being a dictator.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
With a smaller government? How does that fantasy play out in your mind?
Explain how Trump expanding Medicaid even further than ObamaCare has is "smaller government", please.

Explain how Trump's imaginary "deportation force" is smaller government, please.

Explain how "extreme vetting" is smaller government, please.

Explain how Trump is going to stop meat cleaver attacks with a smaller government, please.
obamacare is to be replaced, not added onto. Cops have their hands tied in many cases. You don't nned to expand government for more immigration control, if they can't prove who they are, no background, no sale!

You know, for years people have been accusing Obama of being a dictator.

However...................if you listen to Trump, he's actually the one that wants to take over.
With a smaller government? How does that fantasy play out in your mind?

Smaller government? Are you serious? Trump wants to increase the military by a significant amount (government), more than double the Border Patrol (government), and also wants to build a huge wall between us and Mexico (still more government).

Most of Trump's programs are going to INCREASE the government.
As opposed to Hillary who promises jobs with the same system? There is a LOT of fat that can be trimmed. Bringing education back locally without central control will be a good start. You think Hillary's government will be smaller? LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-were-gop-chair-not-144406648.html

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.

It's not nice to insult girls of any size or age like that.

A 2 year old girl has more maturity, honesty and integrity.

Yep, if he was RNC chairman, he would not let his political rivals make another run for office because of their lack of support for him.

Now, I think it's easy for some to say this is proof Trump is a narcissistic fascist, but to me it just further confirms that he is an insecure little girl trapped inside of the body of an orangutang.

You know, you got to love the moral flexibility of the left - their ability to take a single sentence out of context and fabricate a whole issue from it, seems to be boundless.
Your denial is laughable.

You know, you got to love the moral flexibility of the left - their ability to take a single sentence out of context and fabricate a whole issue from it, seems to be boundless.

What a pithy, coherent, and fact justified input to the discussion.

Your mother would be proud - go upstairs and tell her.

What are you waiting for? Prove the quote in the article is taken out of context.

Trump maybe our Hitler. His behavior and the kind of person that he is suggest this is a strong possibility.

You know, I've heard several people, both Dem and Rep who have said that Trump sounds like Hitler did back in 1939.

Not only that, but there have been over 50 security analysts who have worked for both Rep and Dem administrations who say that they won't trust Trump until he releases his foreign business dealings, because they are afraid that it could influence his decisions if he was elected.

If Trump is elected, we should all prepare for a police state. And all those dire predictions about concentration camps and people being taken out of their homes in the middle of the night? That will happen in about 2 years if he's elected.

Maybe that's how he's going to erect the Mexican border wall...........he's gonna lock up anyone that disagrees with him and put them to work as slaves.

"The nomination process won't be easy". It seems like a logical statement by the Trump campaign if it wasn't twisted into a political pretzel by Media Matters and Huffington. When is the last time Hillary appeared in a "Face the Nation forum"? Maybe never?

What are you waiting for? Prove the quote in the article is taken out of context.

What he said (in context): " Donald Trump said Monday he did not care if his former primary challengers endorse him, but expressed agreement with Reince Priebus, chair of the Republican National Committee, who warned that measures may be taken against Republicans who refuse to get aboard the Trump train.

"These people all want to run in four years, right?" Trump said on Fox News. "If I were the head of the Republican Party, I'd say you can't do it, but what do I have to do with it?"

Doesn't even remotely resemble what you said it does. It's really no more difficult than that. He said: 1) he agrees with the chairman of the Republican Party, 2) if he WERE the chairman of the Republican Party, and some members had refused to support the actions of that organization, then they have no right to avail themselves of the services, or support, of that organization. You're either a member, or you're not, and 3) he isn't the Chairman of the Republican Party, so he has nothing to do with it.

Anything else I can do for you?

Trump maybe our Hitler. His behavior and the kind of person that he is suggest this is a strong possibility.

It doesn't get any more stupid, irresponsible, or historically inarticulate than this.

I think that's the trifecta, and deserves some kind of award.

"Charlie!!! We got any Dumbass Award Certificates in the cabinet?"

You know, I've heard several people, both Dem and Rep who have said that Trump sounds like Hitler did back in 1939.

Not only that, but there have been over 50 security analysts who have worked for both Rep and Dem administrations who say that they won't trust Trump until he releases his foreign business dealings, because they are afraid that it could influence his decisions if he was elected.

If Trump is elected, we should all prepare for a police state. And all those dire predictions about concentration camps and people being taken out of their homes in the middle of the night? That will happen in about 2 years if he's elected.

Maybe that's how he's going to erect the Mexican border wall...........he's gonna lock up anyone that disagrees with him and put them to work as slaves.

"Charlie!!!! See if there's two of them in there!"

Trump is the Hitler that Romney was last election. Romney is the Hitler that Bush was.

As between obama, hilly and Hitler, Hitler comes up best of all.

Trump is the Hitler that Romney was last election. Romney is the Hitler that Bush was.

As between obama, hilly and Hitler, Hitler comes up best of all.

That's funny shit, rite thar!!

Seems to me like you've got a Hitler fixation ... are you seeking help?

Forum List

Back