Fastest girl in Connecticut writes op ed about the unfairness of boys competing in girls sports

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Last edited:
EDYwJb6XUAAJObF.jpg

This is a brave girl, but now Dimocrats will eat her alive.

I was the fastest girl in Connecticut. But transgender athletes made it an unfair fight.​

Yes. She will be stalked and have the commies trying ruin her entire life over such a horrible belief. She has no chance of getting into college now, or ever getting a job.

I was the fastest girl in Connecticut. But transgender athletes made it an unfair fight.​

Edited title. "Dimocrat boys" does not pass the clean start policy.

Just what is the scope of the problem? How many "Democrat Boys" are still in high school? The article was talking about transgendered and they should not be allowed to compete in high school girls sports. Most people are too old and no longer in high school when they can register to vote and choose a party. I get it, if you fail a few grades you might be still in high school and be a registered Democrat, but than you probably would not qualify academically to be on the team.

Now have her write one about why girls that are slower should not want to play on men's sports teams...

Just what is the scope of the problem? How many "Democrat Boys" are still in high school? The article was talking about transgendered and they should not be allowed to compete in high school girls sports. Most people are too old and no longer in high school when they can register to vote and choose a party. I get it, if you fail a few grades you might be still in high school and be a registered Democrat, but than you probably would not qualify academically to be on the team.
Anybody can vote, as long as they vote Democrat, especially teenage criminal illegal aliens.

If she decides to become a man then leftists will care.

You know your transgendering.

According to her, just in the cases linked to her and her fellow plaintiffs, there were "85" examples of girls deprived of a slot or a change to compete.

That is a lot of impacted individuals.

They get what their liberal democrat parents voted for .... tough break kid ... blame your moron parents.

Edited title. "Dimocrat boys" does not pass the clean start policy.

But accurate.

Anybody can vote, as long as they vote Democrat, especially teenage criminal illegal aliens.
Wow. Not that way here. You have seen this or is that just what you have heard?

According to her, just in the cases linked to her and her fellow plaintiffs, there were "85" examples of girls deprived of a slot or a change to compete.

Those transgendered should not be allowed to compete with normal girls.

Those transgendered should not be allowed to compete with normal girls.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back