FASTEST growing group on FB.

You’re right, it’s perfectly normal for professional athletes to end their careers early due to “heart problems” or blood clot issues.

No please schedule your next booster shot. Totally Safe & Effective.
A silly remark instead of a rational answer. Typical MAGA response.

A silly remark instead of a rational answer. Typical MAGA response.
^^ typical jabbed Pfizer shill response. You can’t explain the huge increase in strokes and heart issues in vaccinated people now. How about all those kids that got myocarditis after the shot? So much so that even the CDC/FDA pulled the J&J jab.

Thousands are dropping over everyday from the injection yet no one even questions why. Its amazing to watch. 50 years ago the federal govt shut the swine flu program down after 7 deaths.

So, the excess deaths this year should be off the charts. IF thousands are dropping over everyday from the injection then excess deaths this year should be a good million or more, right?

^^ typical jabbed Pfizer shill response. You can’t explain the huge increase in strokes and heart issues in vaccinated people now. How about all those kids that got myocarditis after the shot? So much so that even the CDC/FDA pulled the J&J jab.
Yet nobody seemed to be able to present proof of those MAGA claims.

Yet nobody seemed to be able to present proof of those MAGA claims.
You’re right, just keep blinding believing Pfizer and other Big Pharma. Like I said, schedule your new Omicron Booster shot. I really don’t want to talk you out of it.

You’re right, just keep blinding believing Pfizer and other Big Pharma. Like I said, schedule your new Omicron Booster shot. I really don’t want to talk you out of it.
I doubt a MAGA like you has ever talked anybody into or out of anything.

Why do you lie, or are you just making shit up, dumbass?

The J&J vaccine was suspended for a couple of weeks in the summer of 2021 because 6, (count them, 6 women) had blood clots. After researching further, they found all 6 were heavy smokers and taking birth control pills. There was zero evidence the clots were caused by the J&J vaccine. I took the J&J vaccine as did my wife AFTER it was reinstated.

Forum List

Back