Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

Population in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer

307,007,000 population

That would mean going by what you said that there's 3,070,070 billionaires in the United States. Looking at it now I'm sure you realize what you said was idiotic.

Affluence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The top 1.5% of households had incomes exceeding $250,000 with 146,000 households, the top 0.12%, having incomes exceeding $1,600,000 annually."

I have no problem with Moore making 10 gazillion dollars a year, my problem is with him lying about his income. It's a sleezy P-R move to sound like "one of us."
So, Shallow, do you like your crow baked, broiled or barbecued? :lmao:

None of the above. Because this has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about.

There's a billionaire boys club that you, me and Moore don't belong too.

So you think you need to lie in order to be more like Michael Moore?

He said he wasn't in the top 1%, when beyond any shadow of a doubt he is, stop trying to defend or deflect from his lie by moving the goalposts.

He's in the top 1%, clearly, let me give you some advice. Since obviously you won't admit Moore knowingly made a mistake in his life, your better defense would be that he was mistaken and was unaware of how much money the top 1% make.

Do the rightwing monkeytards even know who constitutes the top 1%? I doubt it but in this whole thread they've steady popping off at the mouth trolling like they know, smdh!

Have ANY ONE of you rightwingers answered why you hate rich people who dont mind paying taxes?

Do the rightwing monkeytards even know who constitutes the top 1%? I doubt it but in this whole thread they've steady popping off at the mouth trolling like they know, smdh!

Do you Obama jock-sniffers know your ass from your elbow?

Tax Stats at a Glance

Top 1-percent Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) break (TY 2008) [3,4] $380,354

Michael Moore Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Michael Moore is a controversial documentary filmmaker with a net worth of $50 million.

Do you think the average top 1% who makes 380k a year has a net worth of $50 million?

Michael Moore is probably in the top .1% let alone top 1%.

Have ANY ONE of you rightwingers answered why you hate rich people who dont mind paying taxes?

I dunno why I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt when I think you can't be as stupid as you show on this board.

THE ISSUE ISN'T WITH HIS INCOME OR HOW MUCH IN TAXES HE WANTS TO PAY, IT'S THE FACT THAT HE LIED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT HE'S IN THE TOP 1% OF EARNERS IN THIS COUNTRY.

Tax Stats at a Glance

Michael Moore is a controversial documentary filmmaker with a net worth of $50 million.

Do you think the average top 1% who makes 380k a year has a net worth of $50 million?

Do you the difference between net worth and gross income monkey?

Tax Stats at a Glance

His mom was a secretary and his dad an assembly line worker according to wikipedia, so obviously he didn't inherit that net worth, he got it through a high income.

So, Shallow, do you like your crow baked, broiled or barbecued? :lmao:

None of the above. Because this has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about.

He said he wasn't in the top 1%, when beyond any shadow of a doubt he is, stop trying to defend or deflect from his lie by moving the goalposts.

He's in the top 1%, clearly, let me give you some advice. Since obviously you won't admit Moore knowingly made a mistake in his life, your better defense would be that he was mistaken and was unaware of how much money the top 1% make.

No he's not.

Simple as that.

Tax Stats at a Glance

Net worth is not what you earn in one year monkey, try again.

Net worth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When billionaires and millionaires are factored in you still think the average salary of the top 1% is 380k?

No he's not.

Simple as that.

Lol that's a better rebuttal than you usually provide.

When presented with facts that prove you wrong, say "nuh uh" cross your arms, roll your eyes, stomp your feet and make a "humpf" noise

Michael Moore: Yeah, I'm in the 1 Percent - Local News - New York, NY - msnbc.com

In a post titled "Life Among the 1%," the rotund Academy Award-winning documentary director describes how he made $3 million from his film "Roger & Me" more than two decades ago. Since then, he's made hundreds of millions more with such films as "Fahrenheit 911," "Bowling for Columbine" and "Sicko." In recent weeks, Moore has been hanging out with "Occupy Wall Street" protesters and decrying capitalism, but he says there's nothing inconsistent about being the richest guy in the protest against the rich.

"I feel very blessed that I have this life -- and I take none of it for granted," Moore writes. "I believe in the lessons I was taught back in Catholic school -- that if you end up doing well, you have an even greater responsibility to those who don't fare the same. "The last shall be first and the first shall be last." Kinda commie, I know, but the idea was that the human family was supposed to divide up the earth's riches in a fair manner so that all of God's children would have a life with less suffering."

Last edited:
His mom was a secretary and his dad an assembly line worker according to wikipedia, so obviously he didn't inherit that net worth, he got it through a high income.

Do you know what net worth is? It has everything to do with assets that you own minus any liabilities. Moore is a movie maker, not a corporate leech like the crooks on Wall Street, no he is not in the top 1% with a net worth of 50 million.

:evil:

Since in theory there are over 3 million, I don't know that many of them.

But there are quite a few of them who are zany lefties besides Moore.

Forum List

Back