Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

guys he admitts hes in the 1% .

Now would one of you finnaly answer why you hate anyone whos rich and doesnt mind paying taxes?

Michael Moore: Yeah, I'm in the 1 Percent - Local News - New York, NY - msnbc.com

In a post titled "Life Among the 1%," the rotund Academy Award-winning documentary director describes how he made $3 million from his film "Roger & Me" more than two decades ago. Since then, he's made hundreds of millions more with such films as "Fahrenheit 911," "Bowling for Columbine" and "Sicko." In recent weeks, Moore has been hanging out with "Occupy Wall Street" protesters and decrying capitalism, but he says there's nothing inconsistent about being the richest guy in the protest against the rich.

"I feel very blessed that I have this life -- and I take none of it for granted," Moore writes. "I believe in the lessons I was taught back in Catholic school -- that if you end up doing well, you have an even greater responsibility to those who don't fare the same. "The last shall be first and the first shall be last." Kinda commie, I know, but the idea was that the human family was supposed to divide up the earth's riches in a fair manner so that all of God's children would have a life with less suffering."

see

He says he has never purchased any stock.

He gives heavily to charity and pays taxes fwith a smile.

Why do you hate rich people who dont mind paying taxes?????:?:?

Why is the right spending so much time here spewing hate on a rich man?????

You are angry at him for paying taxes with a smile??????

Now could one of you cons please explain why you hate a rich guys who doesnt mind paying taxes?????

He's not the corporate crook who took your tax payer dollars via bail out money and got richer, will the real crook please stand up?

That's not the discussion.

It's whether or not he's a top 1% income earner.

Which he is.

He said he's not.

He lied.

That's the end of the discussion.

Discussion is over he admitted in public to being of the 1%

Aww, isn't that cute. The little idiot seems to think that she is the one who gets to decide when a discussion can and can't happen.

He may have not made much money this year and due to that he considered himself not a 1% tax payer.

Now you want to see a real lie?

Marco Rubio comes to mind.

He knew his family history and yet LIED for poltical purposes

Why is the right spending so much time here spewing hate on a rich man?????

You are angry at him for paying taxes with a smile??????
My only gripe with Michael Moore is his lying his ass off about President Bush, harming America irreparably by doing so, and making $40 million from his rotten, filthy, stinking lies.

Other than that, it's okay with me if he schmoozes with the Carters at DNC national events.

They have a lot in common.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back