Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

how do you know it was a lie?

You dont know what he made this year.

Now why do you hate rich people who dont mind doing their civic duty of paying taxes?

Do you think Marco Rubio lied?
So, was he lying on Town Hall when he said he wasn't in the 1% or was he lying when he later told MSNBC he was in the 1%?

Either way, he lied.

So you are lying when you said he did not lie.

There are other things in this world than lies.

misperceptions and emotional denial.

Now which category does Rubios fall under?

Gawd bless Michael Moore! He's a great American patriot. Fat, but great.

He's part of the 1% - you stupid fucking Nazi.

Goddamn but you fools are stupid...

Standard Disclaimer: BTW, I heard he's secretly a JOOOOO - Betcha hate him now, doncha!

Michael Moore earned his money exposing injustice and unfair business practices in the US. I would sooner believe he gives a lot to charity than say someone like Cheney would. I believe Cheney profited from a war that was started for just that purpose. Profit.

Moore isn't as interested in the money as he is holding certain profiteers accountable and also getting the messages out to try and make things better. The 1 percenters earn it on the backs of middle class Americans, Moore earns it exposing these criminals.

Don't try to change the subject. The 1 percenters need to start giving back to a country that allowed them so much financial gain and no accountability.

There's a sucker born every minute

How do you defend multi billion dollar corporations not contributing to a country that has given them so much?

Sarah i bet Moore does everything he can at Tax Time,just like all the other Millionaires, to pay the least amount of taxes possible,.......just sayin....

There's a sucker born every minute

How do you defend multi billion dollar corporations not contributing to a country that has given them so much?

Sarah i bet Moore does everything he can at Tax Time,just like all the other Millionaires, to pay the least amount of taxes possible,.......just sayin....

I'm sure he pays someone to get the most he can...

He can afford it - he's a 1%-er....

Forum List

Back