Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

Why is the right spending so much time here spewing hate on a rich man?????

You are angry at him for paying taxes with a smile??????
My only gripe with Michael Moore is his lying his ass off about President Bush, harming America irreparably by doing so, and making $40 million from his rotten, filthy, stinking lies.

Other than that, it's okay with me if he schmoozes with the Carters at DNC national events.

They have a lot in common.

:rolleyes:

Please state ONE lie he said about Bush.

The OWS is against corporate crooks who own most of the wealth you stupid apes, not against any and all millionaires, monkeys should be chewing on bananas, not strawmen.

why do you people hate rich people who dont mind paying taxes?

I scoff at rich people who claim the gov't should raise their taxes but who don't pay the taxes they claim the gov't should receive.

If they really believed they should pay more taxes, they could write the government an additional check.

Do they?

Talk is cheap.

Not one con here can answer the quesstion.

they pretend MM lied and they tear him a new one for paying taxes like a good citizen.

They have lost their minds

Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occupy Wall Street (OWS) is an ongoing series of demonstrations in New York City based in Zuccotti Park in the Wall Street financial district. The protests were initiated by the Canadian activist group Adbusters.[5] They are mainly protesting social and economic inequality, corporate greed, corruption and influence over government - particularly from the financial services sector - and of lobbyists. The participants' slogan "We are the 99%" refers to the difference in the U.S. between the wealthiest 1% and the rest of the population.

And you rightwing chimps are bashing Moore for what, being rich? You monkeys like the buttholes of the rich in this forum everyday talking about "class warfare" speaking on *THEIR* when they don't represent most of America not even your dumb primate selves.

The OWS is against corporate crooks who own most of the wealth you stupid apes, not against any and all millionaires, monkeys should be chewing on bananas, not strawmen.

How did the "corporate crooks" get most of the wealth ?

And talk about a strawman, why do totally ignorant moonbats like yourself talk about "wealth" like its a finite entity? Shaved monkeys like yourself don't understand strawmen or wealth, but continue to talk about it like you have the slightest fucking clue........ :thup:

how do you know it was a lie?

You dont know what he made this year.

Now why do you hate rich people who dont mind doing their civic duty of paying taxes?

Do you think Marco Rubio lied?

Now could one of you cons please explain why you hate a rich guys who doesnt mind paying taxes?????

" . . . a rich guys . . . ."

Little things like singular and plural confuse the always vapid and dishonest little lib-troll, TDM.

I detest Michael fatter than fuck Moore because of the scumbag things he says and stands for.

I don't care whether or not he minds paying taxes. I doubt he pays them happily, anyway.

Let me know when he posts his tax returns unedited.

But even if he did pay them happily and even if he paid too much, he's still a braying jackass piece of shit.

No wonder you adore him.

Why do you hate Americans who are not rich?

Why do you hate monkeys????

Why do you hate on Americans who are not rich and call them lazy, uninspired, uncreative haters when you are not rich yourself? Wouldn't that place you in the same demographic as those you are hating on?

Please provide a link to any post of mine where I called anyone any of these names, or retract your statement.

Gawd bless Michael Moore! He's a great American patriot. Fat, but great.

if you consider that one sided ass to be a patriot,then you have a low opinion of what a Patriot is.....but of course you called Dean one too....so i should not be surprised....

Why is the right spending so much time here spewing hate on a rich man?????

You are angry at him for paying taxes with a smile??????

Please provide a photograph of Michael Moore smiling while he is paying his taxes, or I will consider your claim a lie.

What else would be new with the lying queen bitch??

Forum List

Back