Fat, Ugly and Obnoxious Stacey Abrams WON'T run for Senate in 2020 raising speculation...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
... that she's planning on joining the DeathRATS presidential field.....just how many clowns are there now....30?....

VZ-GS-CRNU-TO-BZ.jpg

Stacey Abrams announced she would not challenge Rep. Senator David Perdue for his seat next year. “I am announcing today that I will not be be a candidate for the U.S. Senate,” Abrams said in a video posted to Twitter Tuesday morning. “The fights to be wages require a deep commitment to the job, and I do not see the U.S. Senate as the best role for me in this battle for our nation’s future.” Abrams decision to drop out of consideration for a Senate seat raises speculation that she could still be planning on adding her name to the crowded field of Democrats running for president in 2020.

Schumer tapped Abrams earlier this year to give the rebuttal to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address to Congress in an attempt to generate enthusiasm for a possible Senate run. Even though she won’t be running for the Senate, Abrams said she is committed to getting a Democrat to unseat the Republican incumbent. “But let’s be clear,” Abrams, who previously served as a state legislative leader in Georgia, continued in the video, “I will do everything in my power to ensure Georgia elects a Democrat to the United States Senate in 2020.”

Abrams said earlier in April that she was still considering running for president, but would likely hold off making a decision until Labor Day weekend or later.

'I don't think you actually have to make a decision about the White House before the fall,' she told MSNBC on April 4. If Abrams were to wait until then to launch her campaign, three Democratic presidential debates would have already taken place – one in June, July and a third in August. The fourth debate is scheduled for September.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

She's salivating at the idea of being POTUS....

giphy.gif

She must have learned that she would have to give up her section 8 housing food stamps and welfare checks if she won.....

cant she at least be a McDonalds manager for 5 years before she runs for mayor?

Forum List

Back