Father Confronts Man Who Goes Into The Women's Restroom At McDonald's

Its interesting how this supposed "woman" is calling on men to "go outside and fight with her"

Very undamelike.

More of a macho thing to do.

He's not even trying to be a woman. This father called it. He's a pervert. Plain and simple and he's lucky that the man didn't call the police on him, but he probably knew that they wouldn't do anything about it anyways so he didn't see a point to. As long as somebody claims they identify as a woman they have sanctuary.

Its interesting how this supposed "woman" is calling on men to "go outside and fight with her"

Very undamelike.

More of a macho thing to do.
yeah i noticed that ... but like all democrats he was only bluffing .. if the real man would have stepped outside the democrat would have been screeching like a little girl .. dems rarely fight one on one .. they prefer to outnumber heterosexual's 10 to 1 when they attack .

Once the day gets closer I'll post a new topic about this, but this is exactly why Trump feels the need to do things like this.

Forgive me but I watched the video again and it looks staged. Who is videoing? The camera is pretty steady for a phone. Just sayin' If it's real then OK.

You can’t expect them to go out on a limb for minimum wage

Even if it's to protect women and children?

Forgive me but I watched the video again and it looks staged. Who is videoing? The camera is pretty steady for a phone. Just sayin' If it's real then OK.

I suppose that it could be but I wouldn't automatically assume so.

So men are pretending to be women to sneak into restrooms to watch little girl pee now? How long has this been going on and how much longer will it continue?

So men are pretending to be women to sneak into restrooms to watch little girl pee now? How long has this been going on and how much longer will it continue?

The answer to either question is quite a while.

Forum List

Back