Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

Yes it was powerful.

He also offered to give his copy of the US Constitution to Trump so he could read it for the first time.

Yes it was powerful.

He also offered to give his copy of the US Constitution to Trump so he could read it for the first time.

actually, hilary needs one...she burned hers a long time ago....

I wonder if Trump, quintessential scumbag, wanted to "hit" this man as well? I wonder if he wanted to "hit him so hard he would never recover?"

I wonder if Trump, quintessential scumbag, wanted to "hit" this man as well? I wonder if he wanted to "hit him so hard he would never recover?"

What would hurt more...Trump punching him....or hilary ignoring his requests for help if he or his son were guarding the Bhengazi embassy............?

Hmmm...getting punched by Trump....or killed by muslim terrorists after hilary refused to send you help........

I wonder which one hurts more....?

Clinton really fucking hit Trump tonight! Trump is a snake.

As a racist far left drone that will buy into anything the far left tells them, you are used to buying the snake oil from the snakes that sell it.

What would hurt more...Trump punching him....or hilary ignoring his requests for help if he or his son were guarding the Bhengazi embassy............?

Hmmm...getting punched by Trump....or killed by muslim terrorists after hilary refused to send you help........

I wonder which one hurts more....?
Benghazi was blamed on the CIA not on Hillary by the Congressional Committee.

Yes it was powerful.

There is nothing in the Constitution stopping Hillary from promoting legislation for another assault weapons ban like Bill's.

And right now 6 of the 8 SCOTUS justices don't like assault weapons either.

They are just not all that popular with the non-gun crowd.

s
This story gave me at least one example that there are Muslims in the USA who are loyal to the Nation even though the Quran does not say anything about loyalty to Country.

Jesus said "render to Caesar that which is Caesar's" which applies to many things not just taxes.

Loyalty to Nation did not evolve as a political dynamic until the Protestant Reformation in England. Then one by one all European nations rebelled from the Catholic Church.

As usual, the point of Trump saying that we need to come up with a proper vetting system to deal with muslim refugees goes right over the head of stupid liberal fucks like the ones here. We have our data collected and stored for future reference, we are treated like cattle at the airport, have to go through metal detectors at federal "gubermint" buildings" and treated like potential "terrorists" because of this phony, made up "war on terror" from a false flag event that was 9/11. USA.INC and it's cohorts blow up Middle Eastern countries and then bring in the very people whose lands that USA.INC destroyed....ya think that maybe they would have an ax to grind if they got the chance?

THEN you have the southern border left unprotected and the border patrol's biggest job now is to make sure that if you can fog a mirror and make it across, get you on a bus to the city of your choice so you can become the responsibility of some municipality. The whole thing...the whole situation is totally insane. I'm not a fan of Trump and I don't believe that he could have gotten as far as he has in the process if he was legit but I will say one thing...he tapped into the anger being felt by those that feel disenfranchised by the whole process even if they lack the knowledge that I have as to how and why it happened. I am even proud to stand by the supporters of Bernie Sanders because he gave off the appearance that he wasn't part of the establishment of known grifters and thieves that have made a career out of being a "politician". I feel the pain of his supporters that saw him kowtow to Hitlery when he offered his support instead of standing up for himself and those that put their faith in him....but at the end of the day, the establishment wins.

Bad shit is coming down the pike and what drives me to the point of distraction is that it doesn't have to be this way. Those that know the things I do could cure the ills of this world and make it to where everyone had enough to eat, have a roof over their head and the basics that one needs to survive. The technology that exists that most of you have no idea about could totally get us off of petroleum. There is a technology called "Hydroponics" that could EASILY and cheaply feed everyone using a minimal amount of space but your owners do not want that. You are nothing but chattel to them...a resource to be used and discarded when you no longer have a purpose to serve. People that can live "off the grid" are a threat to them. People that have land that they covet with resources they want...are gonna be harassed and persecuted into selling what they have. I know of what I speak. The only thing that will change this plantation is for the people to wake up to this. You want change? BE the change...wake the fuck up........rant over.

Yes it was powerful.

There is nothing in the Constitution stopping Hillary from promoting legislation for another assault weapons ban like Bill's.

And right now 6 of the 8 SCOTUS justices don't like assault weapons either.

They are just not all that popular with the non-gun crowd.

Define what an assault weapon is? What does the 2nd amendment say? Is the Constitution just a piece of paper? Do you know that more unarmed people have been murdered by their own "gubermints" to the tune of 260 million since 1900 than disease or war? The 2nd amendment was put on the pedestal that it was for a reason...just right after free speech...without the 2nd amendment, you wouldn't be able to have the first amendment. People should NEVER, EVER comply with any type of gun confiscation or restrictions because to do so would be to leave them with no defense. the Jesuit influence in this country that were the founders of communism have been wanting to take down America since they started landing on our shores to use our religious freedoms to infiltrate the highest powers of government. I doubt that you would even be able to fathom the depth of the very conspiracy that JFK spoke of before he was murdered for not bowing to the papal power of Rome. I will never comply and I will never consent nor will I ever be subservient to this corporate entity that the Vatican claims as theirs.....get it now???

LEt's see Obama has sacrifices nothing or no one in the military
neither of the Clintons have

and neither have a shit load of other serving politicians

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?

s
This story gave me at least one example that there are Muslims in the USA who are loyal to the Nation even though the Quran does not say anything about loyalty to Country.

Jesus said "render to Caesar that which is Caesar's" which applies to many things not just taxes.

Loyalty to Nation did not evolve as a political dynamic until the Protestant Reformation in England. Then one by one all European nations rebelled from the Catholic Church.

s

Actually, the Reformation began in Germany but I digress...what really matters is the Counter-Reformation that was started by the Jesuits via Ignatius of Loyola and the Council of Trent and it continues to this day. Countries that refuse to bend to papal authority are targeted for war and genocide. The United States was infiltrated by these nasty POS in the 1700's even before they were suppressed in 1773 and they infiltrated freemasonry. Adam Weishaupt created the Jesuit order of the illuminati and they used their deviant ways to infiltrate the Vatican. The Jesuits have been kicked out of 83 countries due to political espionage, subterfuge and subversion because where ever the Jesuits are allowed to be, they end up taking over just like they have here. They were un-suppressed 1814 and their history has been white-washed. They are the ones that are responsible for the Inquisitions that killed 50 million plus "heretics". They were the biggest influence that created the civil war and it was their agents that killed Lincoln and the reason that ties to the Vatican were severed until 1984e when Reagan re-established ties. Every CIA director has been Jesuit trained. Clinton was Jesuit trained, the Bush crime family was Jesuit trained and belonged to the Jesuit secret society "Skull And Bones". Joe Biden, Jesuit schooled, Barrypuppet schooled by a Jesuit priest on community organizing. Trump went to Fordham, a Jesuit school. 5 out of the 9 Supreme Court justices were Jesuit trained until Scalia died. There hasn't been even one Protestant Supreme Court Justice since John Paul Stevens. Before Scalia's death there were 6 catholics (five of which were Jesuits) and three Jews....is that proper representation of the religious make-up of this country? Not hardly and it's all by design.

Last edited:

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?

How about freedom of speech? Leftards are only for "free speech" just as long as it is the kind of speech that they approve of....and they certainly have a bug up their ass about the rights of Americans to bear arms like this current liberal/marxist POS that currently resides on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.They are not above staging fake mass shootings like Sandy Hook, Aurora, Charleston and the Pulse Club in Orlando, Florida in a piss poor attempt to sway the dumbed down masses and play on their stupidity and ignorance. Does that help???

Forum List

Back