Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

I was not at all impressed with the maudlin stand-up of the father of the fallen soldier. Since he is bereaved---his behavior should not be OVER-scrutinized-----but it was a shit-show nevertheless. He made no point at all.

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?

You drones have proven with your posts and comments that the far left does not understand the Constitution.

Since you do not understand anything beyond far left religious dogma, anything posted in reality and truth will be beyond your programming!

the really idiot comment made by the father of the fallen soldier was----'You have sacrificed nothing and no one' I cannot
actually "BLAME" him---since he is, clearly, overwhelmed by
the loss of his son------but---he is an ADULT---and he stood up before the world to in order to SPIT his rancor. -----which was nothing more than------" I AM THE BIG TIME SUFFERER AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT'S WHAT.....vote for Hillary."---sheeesh----I don't see her as the world's most compassionate--- she seems to be fixated on her own behind. She, publically, spit in the face of a bereaved mother. What does the constitution have to do with all this----and in
what way does the man's dead son relate to a reading of the
Constitution?

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?

You drones have proven with your posts and comments that the far left does not understand the Constitution.

Since you do not understand anything beyond far left religious dogma, anything posted in reality and truth will be beyond your programming!

what is it about the constitution that YOU understand that "we" do not?

depends on how one defines "sacrifice" -----all people suffer loses-------I think that the father of the fallen soldier considered his LOSS way above all others ---not unusual for a bereaved parent------but intelligent people keep that feeling
to themselves----- It can reasonably be stated that Hillary
was not all that bent out of shape by the deaths in Libya

Last edited:
thank God his son wasn't stationed as embassy security in Bhengazi...........[/QUOTE]

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people. Also if Bush/Cheney had not started the war in Iraq, under false pretenses his son would not of been there, how many died due to Bush/Cheney, thousands.

Last edited:

depends on how one defines "sacrifice" -----all people suffer loses-------I think that the father of the fallen soldier considered his LOSS way an above all others ---not unusual for a bereaved parent------but intelligent people keep that feeling
well she knew she failed, so the spin was to blame the video, guess that's all they could come up with on the spot.

think about this, if elected, this hack that can't make the decisions to save 4 people will be sending people off to war. If I was active duty, I'd have to seriously consider getting out by any means.

thank God his son wasn't stationed as embassy security in Bhengazi...........

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you prove that, I think the Gop tired to and failed.

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people. Also if Bush/Cheney had not started the war in Iraq, under false pretenses his son would not of been there, how many died due to Bush/Cheney, thousands.[/QUOTE]

if the kid had not enlisted he would not have been killed---in the manner he was killed ------Depending on the country of origin of his parents-----if he had been in that country as a Shiite---he might have been killed for being a Shiite-----If he had been in Iran as a sunni----he might have been killed for being a Sunni.
...............let's keep the possibilities ROLLING

She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.

Why don't you prove that, I think the Gop tired to and failed.[/QUOTE]
it's clear to anyone with any skills at leading people.

No man left behind is a combat Vets motto

not that you give a fuck

depends on how one defines "sacrifice" -----all people suffer loses-------I think that the father of the fallen soldier considered his LOSS way an above all others ---not unusual for a bereaved parent------but intelligent people keep that feeling
well she knew she failed, so the spin was to blame the video, guess that's all they could come up with on the spot.

think about this, if elected, this hack that can't make the decisions to save 4 people will be sending people off to war. If I was active duty, I'd have to seriously consider getting out by any means.

The reactive force was changing in and our of civies 4 times as hilary and her team debated wether they should wear American uniforms......as those guys were fighting for their lives.......

She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.

Why don't you prove that, I think the Gop tired to and failed.[/QUOTE]

No....hilary is protected by a law enforcement apparatus controlled by the democrats.....that is why she has gotten away with it.....she had a private, illegal server in her basement and destroyed evidence...anyone else would be in jail......

Agreed. An excellent speech. His comment about Arlington was especially poignant to me since I have friends buried in National military cemeteries and have visited Arlington several times.

Since less than 8% of living Americans have ever served in our military, a figure dwindling every day as we lose more WWII-Vietnam veterans, I doubt most Americans fully appreciate how many Americans have sacrificed themselves for their nation and what it means to take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

Agreed. An excellent speech. His comment about Arlington was especially poignant to me since I have friends buried in National military cemeteries and have visited Arlington several times.

Since less than 8% of living Americans have ever served in our military, a figure dwindling every day as we lose more WWII-Vietnam veterans, I doubt most Americans fully appreciate how many Americans have sacrificed themselves for their nation and what it means to take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

the bereaved father could have spit the same speech out at Hillary. She never served in the Military and did not lose a
child to war. In my mind, he was OUT OF ORDER in accusing Trump of having never read the constitution. What was that all about and how does it relate to his "sacrifice" in having a son who joined up?
-----I wonder if he served---or his wife. I served and so did my son. During my son's enlistment he warned me ----not to
go publically NUTS if he gets killed. I do not remember the name of the bereaved mother who-----way back then---about 12 years ago was raising a huge PUBLIC thing about her son

Forum List

Back