Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?

You drones have proven with your posts and comments that the far left does not understand the Constitution.

Since you do not understand anything beyond far left religious dogma, anything posted in reality and truth will be beyond your programming!

what is it about the constitution that YOU understand that "we" do not?
Well, the RW here has at least one poster who wants Drumpf to become a dictator.

Are you able to answer my very simple question?
Well, one of your fellow Con-servative travelers doesn't seem to understand that the U.S. Constitution prevents us from having dictators. Or didn't you get that part?

it does? I read the constitution----no where does it say ----THOU SHALT NOT BE A DICTATOR. ----the US government is set up in a manner that precludes dictatorship----would you NAME the person who seeks a dictatorship for the USA?

Ironic since almost everyone in that hall has never served in the military. BLM and liberal media have stacked the bodies of dead cops high so Hillary can get elected. Does not surprise me that they would stoop this low to use a dead soldiers parents for an election year ploy.
You know this.....how?
Because Democrats are pussies.
I am a veteran and a Democrat....I know many military members active/retired/vets who are Democrats......you apparently are trying to assuage your own feelings of inadequacy around others.

You drones have proven with your posts and comments that the far left does not understand the Constitution.

Since you do not understand anything beyond far left religious dogma, anything posted in reality and truth will be beyond your programming!

Well, the RW here has at least one poster who wants Drumpf to become a dictator.

Well, one of your fellow Con-servative travelers doesn't seem to understand that the U.S. Constitution prevents us from having dictators. Or didn't you get that part?

it does? I read the constitution----no where does it say ----THOU SHALT NOT BE A DICTATOR. ----the US government is set up in a manner that precludes dictatorship----would you NAME the person who seeks a dictatorship for the USA?
OMIGOD! You JUST said that post.....! And you have the nerve to wag your finger at Democrats.

I was not at all impressed with the maudlin stand-up of the father of the fallen soldier. Since he is bereaved---his behavior should not be OVER-scrutinized-----but it was a shit-show nevertheless. He made no point at all.
Fact Trump did not send his son to be killed Obama did that and Clinton's turned it loose years ago.

Trump said he's the ONLY ONE who could fix the nation's problems. If everything is being managed by one person, what would you call that person?

Trump said he's the ONLY ONE who could fix the nation's problems. If everything is being managed by one person, what would you call that person?

I would call Trump a person who often TALKS TOO MUCH and trips over his own tongue and you a person who over-interprets careless remarks

I was not at all impressed with the maudlin stand-up of the father of the fallen soldier. Since he is bereaved---his behavior should not be OVER-scrutinized-----but it was a shit-show nevertheless. He made no point at all.
Fact Trump did not send his son to be killed Obama did that and Clinton's turned it loose years ago.

the boy ENLISTED

Ironic since almost everyone in that hall has never served in the military. BLM and liberal media have stacked the bodies of dead cops high so Hillary can get elected. Does not surprise me that they would stoop this low to use a dead soldiers parents for an election year ploy.
You know this.....how?
I am a veteran and a Democrat....I know many military members active/retired/vets who are Democrats......you apparently are trying to assuage your own feelings of inadequacy around others.
Aren't you also mentally ill in other manifestations?

the boy ENLISTED
Yup and it was muslim radicalism that killed him.

Every candidate says the same thing.

You know this.....how?

And celebrated every death in Iraq and celebrated the death of cops, like all far left drones!

thank God his son wasn't stationed as embassy security in Bhengazi...........

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.
If only Congress held investigation(s) to find that out......and have you testify.....
You claim that you served.

How callous of you to be fine with leaving people to die.

I would call Trump a person who often TALKS TOO MUCH and trips over his own tongue and you a person who over-interprets careless remarks
And I would question your sanity to give so many bye's on someone who is obviously unstable.

Check it out at 4:30.

Who could disagree with that?

I though the best moment of the DNC was when all the dems met in the bisexual restroom and celebrated perversion.
You have some imagination. What was it exactly you were doing on the bottom in that fantasy?

Link below. Read it and weep for joy.

All-gender restroom at Democratic convention a hit with delegates

Forum List

Back