Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

Muzzie dad could have just as easily and accurately directed the same statement at the Clintons!

I see that Info-mercials easily impress idiots like you; but that is what they are originally designed for.

Yep- to Trumpsters- the father of a dead Veteran is just a "Muzzie"

If he had been black you would have been calling him the N*gger dad.....

Yes it was powerful.

He also offered to give his copy of the US Constitution to Trump so he could read it for the first time.

actually, hilary needs one...she burned hers a long time ago....
There is nothing in the Constitution stopping Hillary from promoting legislation for another assault weapons ban like Bill's.

And right now 6 of the 8 SCOTUS justices don't like assault weapons either.

They are just not all that popular with the non-gun crowd.

You don't even know what an assault weapon is! Shut up!

thank God his son wasn't stationed as embassy security in Bhengazi...........

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.
If only Congress held investigation(s) to find that out......and have you testify.....
You claim that you served.

How callous of you to be fine with leaving people to die.

Oh, he served all right! Chow lines have to have workers!

I saw that, I shed a tear. Islam killed this man's son, and we come back full circle. Trump wants to stop these theocratic twits from murdering anyone else, that's a sin? The Constitution shouldn't allow hate groups or mass murders to operate with impunity because of their religion.

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people. Also if Bush/Cheney had not started the war in Iraq, under false pretenses his son would not of been there, how many died due to Bush/Cheney, thousands.[/QUOTE]

Bush got his "false pretenses" from the CIA, FBI and these two as well as a few dozen other Democrats.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.

Why don't you prove that, I think the Gop tired to and failed.[/QUOTE]

The GOP had no power over the military or the State Department.

More divisive democrat politics. What difference is it supposed to make for a US soldier to be muslim? Are the democrats once again admitting there is a problem.with islam in that when a muslim actually joins the US military it needs to be pointed out?
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

More divisive democrat politics. What difference is it supposed to make for a US soldier to be muslim? Are the democrats once again admitting there is a problem.with islam in that when a muslim actually joins the US military it needs to be pointed out?

Would this soldier or his family be among the Muslims that Trump insists shouldn't be allowed in the country?

Ironic since almost everyone in that hall has never served in the military. BLM and liberal media have stacked the bodies of dead cops high so Hillary can get elected. Does not surprise me that they would stoop this low to use a dead soldiers parents for an election year ploy.
You know this.....how?
Because Democrats are pussies.
I am a veteran and a Democrat....I know many military members active/retired/vets who are Democrats......you apparently are trying to assuage your own feelings of inadequacy around others.
Your a fucking pouge Air Force pussy. If your a communists you should not have been allowed in the military.

Would this soldier or his family be among the Muslims that Trump insists shouldn't be allowed in the country?
Yep. This one guy...and I mean one guy....has more gumption than 100% of liberals. Fact remains...he is one in light of thousands of Muslims who are terrorists.

Yep. This one guy...and I mean one guy....has more gumption than 100% of liberals. Fact remains...he is one in light of thousands of Muslims who are terrorists.

How many Mulsims serve in the US military? More than 5000 according to the Pentagon.

Should they and their families be banned from the US too? Should the father of the fallen soldier be barred from entering the US?

Forum List

Back