Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

Would this soldier or his family be among the Muslims that Trump insists shouldn't be allowed in the country?
Yep. This one guy...and I mean one guy....has more gumption than 100% of liberals. Fact remains...he is one in light of thousands of Muslims who are terrorists.

How many Mulsims serve in the US military? More than 5000 according to the Pentagon.

Should they and their families be banned from the US too? Should the father of the fallen soldier be barred from entering the US?
5,000 out of how many? Sorry your religion promotes terrorism. Background checks and let's kick every fucking one of them out of the military.

Background checks for US citizens? And forbidding a person to serve in the military because of their religion? Those may be Republican Values. But they aren't American Values.

And you never did answer my question: Should the 5000 US Muslim solders and their families be banned from the US too? Should the father of the fallen soldier be barred from entering the US?

C'mon. Its your party's proposal. And you can't even give me a straight answer about it.
If the father is not a US citizen he certainly deserves extra vetting if he's muslim. Like how Obama closed the border to Iraqis a few years back.
Closing the borders to a country is a tad different than closing it to a religion.

Agreed. An excellent speech. His comment about Arlington was especially poignant to me since I have friends buried in National military cemeteries and have visited Arlington several times.

Since less than 8% of living Americans have ever served in our military, a figure dwindling every day as we lose more WWII-Vietnam veterans, I doubt most Americans fully appreciate how many Americans have sacrificed themselves for their nation and what it means to take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

the bereaved father could have spit the same speech out at Hillary. She never served in the Military and did not lose a
child to war. In my mind, he was OUT OF ORDER in accusing Trump of having never read the constitution. What was that all about and how does it relate to his "sacrifice" in having a son who joined up?
-----I wonder if he served---or his wife. I served and so did my son. During my son's enlistment he warned me ----not to
go publically NUTS if he gets killed. I do not remember the name of the bereaved mother who-----way back then---about 12 years ago was raising a huge PUBLIC thing about her son
Hillary isn't out there demonizing all Muslims and threatening not to allow them into the country. Khan's son died a hero in service to this country. If Trump had his way, the Khan family and others like them would never have been allowed to immigrate to the USA. While Trump is denigrating the character of Muslims and other immigrant minorities, he is ignoring their contributions and sacrifices to this country. Trump apparently doesn't understand that the Constitution guarantees the freedom of religion, and that Muslims can be patriotic Americans too.

no doubt---muslims CAN be patriotic americans------and no doubt---SOME can -----be highly educated and highly placed---and still DECIDE TO EMULATE AL NABI-----and murder kaffirin. Sad but true--------it is the religion
no doubt---christians CAN be patriotic americans-----and no doubt---SOME can -----be highly educated and highly placed---and still DECIDE TO be violent and rape and murder people. Sad but true------could it be the religion?

I didn't know Trump sent the mans son to war. There is no longer a draft, so he must have volunteered. This man has an argument with the Muslims that killed his son.
Did you watch the speech? The father isn't blaming the government for his son's death......that was NOT the topic of his speech.

thank God his son wasn't stationed as embassy security in Bhengazi...........

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.
If only Congress held investigation(s) to find that out......and have you testify.....
You claim that you served.

How callous of you to be fine with leaving people to die.

Oh, he served all right! Chow lines have to have workers!
Fascinating.......Projection is such a fun thing to watch unfold. I did 21 years in the Navy......you?

Agreed. An excellent speech. His comment about Arlington was especially poignant to me since I have friends buried in National military cemeteries and have visited Arlington several times.

Since less than 8% of living Americans have ever served in our military, a figure dwindling every day as we lose more WWII-Vietnam veterans, I doubt most Americans fully appreciate how many Americans have sacrificed themselves for their nation and what it means to take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

the bereaved father could have spit the same speech out at Hillary. She never served in the Military and did not lose a
child to war. In my mind, he was OUT OF ORDER in accusing Trump of having never read the constitution. What was that all about and how does it relate to his "sacrifice" in having a son who joined up?
-----I wonder if he served---or his wife. I served and so did my son. During my son's enlistment he warned me ----not to
go publically NUTS if he gets killed. I do not remember the name of the bereaved mother who-----way back then---about 12 years ago was raising a huge PUBLIC thing about her son
Hillary isn't out there demonizing all Muslims and threatening not to allow them into the country. Khan's son died a hero in service to this country. If Trump had his way, the Khan family and others like them would never have been allowed to immigrate to the USA. While Trump is denigrating the character of Muslims and other immigrant minorities, he is ignoring their contributions and sacrifices to this country. Trump apparently doesn't understand that the Constitution guarantees the freedom of religion, and that Muslims can be patriotic Americans too.

no doubt---muslims CAN be patriotic americans------and no doubt---SOME can -----be highly educated and highly placed---and still DECIDE TO EMULATE AL NABI-----and murder kaffirin. Sad but true--------it is the religion
no doubt---christians CAN be patriotic americans-----and no doubt---SOME can -----be highly educated and highly placed---and still DECIDE TO be violent and rape and murder people. Sad but true------could it be the religion?

if the crime is motivated by RELIGION----yes---it could be the religion-----If a Christian decides to storm into a mosque and slit the throat of an iman----it is probably a religion inspired crime

So many RW posters here who hate the 1st Amendment of the Constitution and want a guy for President who is promising to ignore the 1st Amendment.

Says the far left drone that supports speech only approved by the far left church!

The irony impaired drones are at it again..

if the crime is motivated by RELIGION----yes---it could be the religion-----If a Christian decides to storm into a mosque and slit the throat of an iman----it is probably a religion inspired crime
And how do you know it was or was not religion inspired? Was this Christian "religion inspired"? Andrea Yates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't know Trump sent the mans son to war. There is no longer a draft, so he must have volunteered. This man has an argument with the Muslims that killed his son.
Did you watch the speech? The father isn't blaming the government for his son's death......that was NOT the topic of his speech.

I must admit I did not, but I have seen parts of it since. What I gathered is he is against Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigrants until they can be properly vetted. If there had been a ban when he came to the US, his son would still be alive. How ironic is that?

the really idiot comment made by the father of the fallen soldier was----'You have sacrificed nothing and no one' I cannot
actually "BLAME" him---since he is, clearly, overwhelmed by
the loss of his son------but---he is an ADULT---and he stood up before the world to in order to SPIT his rancor. -----which was nothing more than------" I AM THE BIG TIME SUFFERER AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT'S WHAT.....vote for Hillary."---sheeesh----I don't see her as the world's most compassionate--- she seems to be fixated on her own behind. She, publically, spit in the face of a bereaved mother. What does the constitution have to do with all this----and in
what way does the man's dead son relate to a reading of the
Constitution?

Maybe you should comment after you have you have a better understanding of the subject of the OP.
Here's a hint, the father wasn't blaming Trump for his son's death.
Nice display of ignorance and laziness.

I'm still scratching my head on the mother of one of the dead CIA security guards blaming Hillary 'personally' for the death of her son. Her son didn't even work for the State Department.

stop scratching-------it is what people do------find someone to BLAME--------I have experience in this area of life----when someone dies-----people want to BLAME it on someone or
something. Long, long ago----my first moribund patient----
dying of lung cancer ---not related to smoking----it was adeno-carcinoma of the lung-----the smoking one is----small cell or oat cell carcinoma--------the husband said to me------"SHE WAS OK UNTIL SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR......"
Lovely anecdote.....so, what does that have to do with the OP?

It relates to the NEED to blame life's mishaps on SOMEONE

I must admit I did not, but I have seen parts of it since. What I gathered is he is against Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigrants until they can be properly vetted. If there had been a ban when he came to the US, his son would still be alive. How ironic is that?

I was curious too----just what the KHANS are doing in the USA----Mr. Khan spoke with an accent indicating that he was not born in the USA----As it turns out---the fallen soldier was born in the UAE, ie---and oil rich arab land. NATIVE arabs to those lands are generally recipients of LOTS OF BENEFITS----but migrant workers---even if muslim, are not. My guess is the KHANS----were migrants to an oil rich arab land----NOT SUCH A GOOD situation----so they migrated to the USA<<<< educated guess-----In any case he is all bent out of shape because of Trump's repudiation of immigration by muslims to the USA-----<<<< da whole story

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?

How about freedom of speech? Leftards are only for "free speech" just as long as it is the kind of speech that they approve of....and they certainly have a bug up their ass about the rights of Americans to bear arms like this current liberal/marxist POS that currently resides on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.They are not above staging fake mass shootings like Sandy Hook, Aurora, Charleston and the Pulse Club in Orlando, Florida in a piss poor attempt to sway the dumbed down masses and play on their stupidity and ignorance. Does that help???
Dude, please get a life....no one has takin your guns in the 8 years that man has been in the white house, now have they? You nuts have got to stop, so help me, white people are just insane, there is no other words to describe your ignorance, none

Do you think you could be like a little more racist????? If I acted like you about blacks? I would probably have the FBI knocking on my door demanding answers before I sent them packing...... as they have no jurisdiction over me and thus I am prepared to back it up. This corporate "gubermint" doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual....thus a wide berth is essential to both parties concerned...no?

the really idiot comment made by the father of the fallen soldier was----'You have sacrificed nothing and no one' I cannot
actually "BLAME" him---since he is, clearly, overwhelmed by
the loss of his son------but---he is an ADULT---and he stood up before the world to in order to SPIT his rancor. -----which was nothing more than------" I AM THE BIG TIME SUFFERER AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT'S WHAT.....vote for Hillary."---sheeesh----I don't see her as the world's most compassionate--- she seems to be fixated on her own behind. She, publically, spit in the face of a bereaved mother. What does the constitution have to do with all this----and in
what way does the man's dead son relate to a reading of the
Constitution?

Maybe you should comment after you have you have a better understanding of the subject of the OP.

I'm still scratching my head on the mother of one of the dead CIA security guards blaming Hillary 'personally' for the death of her son. Her son didn't even work for the State Department.

stop scratching-------it is what people do------find someone to BLAME--------I have experience in this area of life----when someone dies-----people want to BLAME it on someone or
dying of lung cancer ---not related to smoking----it was adeno-carcinoma of the lung-----the smoking one is----small cell or oat cell carcinoma--------the husband said to me------"SHE WAS OK UNTIL SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR......"

So...when you watched his speech, who was his blaming his son's death on?

I was curious too----just what the KHANS are doing in the USA----Mr. Khan spoke with an accent indicating that he was not born in the USA----As it turns out---the fallen soldier was born in the UAE, ie---and oil rich arab land. NATIVE arabs to those lands are generally recipients of LOTS OF BENEFITS----but migrant workers---even if muslim, are not. My guess is the KHANS----were migrants to an oil rich arab land----NOT SUCH A GOOD situation----so they migrated to the USA<<<< educated guess-----In any case he is all bent out of shape because of Trump's repudiation of immigration by muslims to the USA-----<<<< da whole story
Actually, "da whole story" is that Mr. Khan knows more about what's in the U.S. Constitution than Herr Drumpf....and his family has sacrificed more for his chosen country than Herr Drumpf.

Actually, "da whole story" is that Mr. Khan knows more about what's in the U.S. Constitution than Herr Drumpf....and his family has sacrificed more for his chosen country than Herr Drumpf.

Which constitution is that Buttecea? The organic constitution of 1783 or the corporate charter constitution that was passed into law with the Act of 1871????? I will bet a dime to a dollar that you don't have a fucking clue nor the ability to differentiate....you strike me as being just that fucking stupid....debate me on this, ass-wipe....allow me to school you and embarrass you in front of the board masses.......I bet you will bail like the coward that you are......"21 year NAVY man".....(snicker)

And how do you know it was or was not religion inspired? Was this Christian "religion inspired"? Andrea Yates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's a case of depression with psychotic features. ----not religion inspired. Long ago---when my kid was an infant---
in the place where I lived there was a DEEP COLD SPELL---so cold that I was STUCK when I ran out of milk-----I would not risk taking my kid out to go to the store and would not RISK driving to the store-----a mother who had put her kid in the car---to go to the store ended up "stalled"----could not get the car started and------her baby froze to death. ---it was REALLY COLD out there. Then this happened-----a mother with four small kids-----in a tall building-----threw each kid out of the window yelling "ALLAH CAN HAVE THEM...."------<<<that was also not related to religion----just depression---her lousy husband had abandoned the family (also not related to religion) ---------I solved my problem by----RUNNING TO THE STORE---to get the milk-----with baby secured in his crib with lots of toys. It worked out ok.. When you have a case of a young Christian male---storming into a mosque to slit the throat of the IMAM----let me know

So...when you watched his speech, who was his blaming his son's death on?

He was VENTING HIS BITTERNESS against Trump for the fact that Trump does not kiss his ass. Based on that which I have learned about muslims and islam from muslims------ALL non muslims are to be blamed for not LICKING THE SHIT of al nabi which is the REASON that we do not live in a perfect world

Dude, please get a life....no one has takin your guns in the 8 years that man has been in the white house, now have they? You nuts have got to stop, so help me, white people are just insane, there is no other words to describe your ignorance, none
Illogical. By your logic, you'd be correct to say on September 10th, 2001, "Dude, get a life. No Muslims have committed mass murder on US soil have they? You nuts have to stop worrying about Islamic terrorism."

Just because something hasn't been done yet doesn't mean it won't happen. President Obama has tried to severely limit and ban certain firearms. Just because he failed doesn't mean Democrats don't want to do it. Hillary and Diane Feinstein are both on record favoring banning and confiscation.

Fascinating.......Projection is such a fun thing to watch unfold. I did 21 years in the Navy......you?
Good to see another career military retiree here even if I disagree with you on Hillary's career. While I disagree she left anyone to die, I do agree that either she or President Obama were remiss in putting a consulate and CIA annex (that'd be only POTUS's responsibility) in a weakly secured, highly hostile situation.

FWIW, I am still suspicious as to why the Ambassador was in Benghazi that night. My best guess is it had something to do with collecting arms in Libya and repositioning them in Syria.

Forum List

Back