Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

I didn't know Trump sent the mans son to war. There is no longer a draft, so he must have volunteered. This man has an argument with the Muslims that killed his son.
Did you watch the speech? The father isn't blaming the government for his son's death......that was NOT the topic of his speech.

I must admit I did not, but I have seen parts of it since. What I gathered is he is against Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigrants until they can be properly vetted. If there had been a ban when he came to the US, his son would still be alive. How ironic is that?
Yeah, and the servicemen that he saved would now be dead. How ironic is that?

What story did they make up that said he saved some servicemen's lives?

thanks---that assertion has me scratching my head too.

I didn't know Trump sent the mans son to war. There is no longer a draft, so he must have volunteered. This man has an argument with the Muslims that killed his son.
Did you watch the speech? The father isn't blaming the government for his son's death......that was NOT the topic of his speech.

I must admit I did not, but I have seen parts of it since. What I gathered is he is against Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigrants until they can be properly vetted. If there had been a ban when he came to the US, his son would still be alive. How ironic is that?
Yeah, and the servicemen that he saved would now be dead. How ironic is that?

What story did they make up that said he saved some servicemen's lives?

thanks---that assertion has me scratching my head too.

I heard he was killed by a suicide bomber, but cannot verify or link it.

thank God his son wasn't stationed as embassy security in Bhengazi...........

hillary sacrificed 4 people and blamed it on a video

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.
If only Congress held investigation(s) to find that out......and have you testify.....
You claim that you served.

How callous of you to be fine with leaving people to die.

Oh, he served all right! Chow lines have to have workers!
Fascinating.......Projection is such a fun thing to watch unfold. I did 21 years in the Navy......you?

You did 21 years mess cooking? That has to be a record!

3670da4201aea33c75451d16c086b14c.jpg

Hillary did not sacrifice 4 people.
She let them die b/c she lacks the basics of leadership.
If only Congress held investigation(s) to find that out......and have you testify.....

Fascinating.......Projection is such a fun thing to watch unfold. I did 21 years in the Navy......you?

Nope....retired CDR, O-5, Naval Aviator, C-130s.......you?

Nope....retired CDR, O-5, Naval Aviator, C-130s.......you?

You spelled nasal radiator incorrectly.

So did you fly a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong?

Typical arrogant, entitled, filthy muslim crybaby. I'm HAPPY its insidious, cousin-inbreeding spawn was "made good," (in a war HILLARY SUPPORTED); muslim parents deserve the grief of a dead child more than any demographic on earth. Why those ass-lifting, vomitous imitations of real lifeforms!
You're evil. Your heart is dark.

Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I’ve Made a Lot of Sacrifices'

Trump inherited 40 million dollars. It was a sacrifice to accept it.

Trump said he created thousands of jobs.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

Trump Accused of Routinely Stiffing His Own Employees

Trump's sacrifice was that he didn't stiff all of them.

Donald Trump didn't cut checks for veterans charities until the very day the press forced him to respond

He actually gave the money he promised to veterans. Big sacrifice.

And this is the man Republicans want to run the country. He would treat the country like one of his businesses and I believe him. One of his bankrupt businesses.

Lots of people are high fiving this dad. He even offered up his copy of the constitution ....

My question is who is this guy to lecture anyone when his wife is forced to wear an oppressive hood.....

Not sure if this joker realizes that we don't oppress women here and force them to dress a certain way. Maybe instead of lecturing trump he should clean up his own backyard and try letting his wife expierence some freedom. You could tell by her face she was beaten down.

you are a bit naïve-----drinking and whoring in NO WAY marks a muslim as a NON-DEFENDER OF ISLAAAAM---
in fact......its what defenders of islam do.
"you a bit naive"? Go look in a mirror.

First, the comment lended proof that Islamic terrorists are not necessarily motivated only by religion due to their proven lack of piety.

Second, your remark is a straw man argument, or imply stupid, since I never said any of the terrorists were a "NON-DEFENDER OF ISLAAAAM". Obviously they gave their lives for some cause. Religion, just like the "Troubles" in Ireland, certainly played a part but there other factors as well. To dwell exclusively on the religious factor is "a bit naive".

"To dwell exclusively on the religious factor is "a bit naive"

To make excuses for the religious factor is ridiculous.

My question is who is this guy to lecture anyone when his wife is forced to wear an oppressive hood...
Are Jews forced to wear a yarmulke?

Are Christians forced to cover their heads like the Bible says? Many Christian sects still wear head coverings as a custom in accordance with the Bible.

Typical arrogant, entitled, filthy muslim crybaby. I'm HAPPY its insidious, cousin-inbreeding spawn was "made good," (in a war HILLARY SUPPORTED); muslim parents deserve the grief of a dead child more than any demographic on earth. Why those ass-lifting, vomitous imitations of real lifeforms!
I despise anyone who is happy over the deaths of American military personnel. They are among the lowest forms of life and I consider their behavior treasonous. It doesn't matter to me if they are LWLs or RWNJs, their actions are despicable.

In Khizr Khan and his late son, a complex portrait of patriotism - CNNPolitics.com
Humayun Khan knew he was walking toward danger. He must have known.

The 27-year-old Army Captain had ordered those around him to take cover as soon as he saw a taxi barrel through the gates of his base in Baquba, Iraq. He took 10 steps toward it when it exploded.
Khan isn't the only Muslim-American to give his life in the service of his country. But in this rancorous political climate, where Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is calling for a ban on Muslims, his story has taken on a different sort of significance.
hsmkhan-gravesite-photo-082005.jpg

Other heroes who happen to be Muslim:
20854848_119230666854.jpg

Ayman Taha, Staff Sergeant, United States Army
abtaha-valentine-day-2006-photo-02.jpg

not impressed. I would like to know what his other sons
know about the oppression of Christians and Hindus in Pakistan--- and SIKHS and the oppression of non muslims in the UAE

My question is who is this guy to lecture anyone when his wife is forced to wear an oppressive hood...
Are Jews forced to wear a yarmulke?

Are Christians forced to cover their heads like the Bible says? Many Christian sects still wear head coverings as a custom in accordance with the Bible.

Last time I checked none of those you mentioned faced physical or mental abuse for not wearing those items.

I despise anyone who is happy over the deaths of American military personnel. They are among the lowest forms of life and I consider their behavior treasonous. It doesn't matter to me if they are LWLs or RWNJs, their actions are despicable.

In Khizr Khan and his late son, a complex portrait of patriotism - CNNPolitics.com
Humayun Khan knew he was walking toward danger. He must have known.

The 27-year-old Army Captain had ordered those around him to take cover as soon as he saw a taxi barrel through the gates of his base in Baquba, Iraq. He took 10 steps toward it when it exploded.
Khan isn't the only Muslim-American to give his life in the service of his country. But in this rancorous political climate, where Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is calling for a ban on Muslims, his story has taken on a different sort of significance.
hsmkhan-gravesite-photo-082005.jpg

Other heroes who happen to be Muslim:
20854848_119230666854.jpg

Ayman Taha, Staff Sergeant, United States Army
abtaha-valentine-day-2006-photo-02.jpg

So what's the point with spamming grave sites of Muslims in the military?

Do you somehow discount non-muslims who have died in the military?

It's reasonable to be bothered by a group of people who inherently oppress women. No one is saying all Muslims are terrorists. I am saying that core Islamic beliefs which everyone agrees on are inherently oppressive towards women. That's the problem that most have with Muslims and Islam. In the west we celebrate women as equals..... Muslims do not ..... That includes your so called "good" Muslims.

Last time I checked none of those you mentioned faced physical or mental abuse for not wearing those items.
Last time I checked no one offered evidence that Mrs. Khan is forced to wear anything.

She was pretty silent. I can't imagine the DNC was against her saying a few words. Maybe her husband demanded she stand there in silence shrouded.

The ironic part is the whole DNC was about glass ceilings and girl power until that poor woman had to stand there in silence because her husband and faith demanded she not speak.

So what's the point with spamming grave sites of Muslims in the military?

Do you somehow discount non-muslims who have died in the military?
Odd that you dislike being reminded that men and women of all religions have died for our country.

No, I do not. In fact I have over 30 friends who have their lives in the service of our nation. How many have you lost? How long did you serve in the military? I was in for 21 years. I hope you're not one of those cowards who bitch about the US military but consider yourself too good or valuable to have actually served.

without the fucking muslims, there would not have been a war to sacrifice for, so I don't give a shit about 'muslim sacrifice'

Forum List

Back