Father of Slain Navy SEAL says "Don't Trust Trump"

Normally I see these ads and don't pay a lot of attention, the evidence against Trump being a competent President is too overwhelming to ignore, but this one is about the needless death of William Owens, a Navy SEAL who grew up not far from where I did.

Wow, what a great collection of commie lies. Good job propagandists.

Don't trust Trump???he has been the president for nearly four years...I think we can trust him....
How can you trust the #1 POTUS liar in American history?
Because none of you TDSers can point to one lie even close to being as bad as "You Can Keep Your Health plan and Your Doctor"....that's why...white lies misspeak and braggadocio do not affect my life...but lie about my healthcare and you have crossed the line...can't you see where that line is?....

Normally I see these ads and don't pay a lot of attention, the evidence against Trump being a competent President is too overwhelming to ignore, but this one is about the needless death of William Owens, a Navy SEAL who grew up not far from where I did.

These guys bought Trump's lies when he said no new wars....

Trump is a break from Prog insanities. It tells you how bad it is when a Repub can only get elected speaking like a Prog. And that is what you can not take. One man has defeated all the entertainers, media, prog politicians, never trumper politicians, sports players, swampers and elites. Whatever happens in November, he was there.

Trump is a break from Prog insanities. It tells you how bad it is when a Repub can only get elected speaking like a Prog. And that is what you can not take. One man has defeated all the entertainers, media, prog politicians, never trumper politicians, sports players, swampers and elites. Whatever happens in November, he was there.

Got anymore wet wild dreams you want to announce? Trump has the US engaged in a war in Yemen and you want to try to play stupid be my guest.

Got anymore wet wild dreams you want to announce? Trump has the US engaged in a war in Yemen and you want to try to play stupid be my guest.

Unless they are special forces and very limited there are very few troops there.

Don't trust Trump???he has been the president for nearly four years...I think we can trust him....
How can you trust the #1 POTUS liar in American history?
Because none of you TDSers can point to one lie even close to being as bad as "You Can Keep Your Health plan and Your Doctor"....that's why...white lies misspeak and braggadocio do not affect my life...but lie about my healthcare and you have crossed the line...can't you see where that line is?....
Top Trump lies are here (pre coronavirus)
such as biggest inauguration crowd, or tax cuts font benefit himself.

the thing about keep your health plan or doctor: anyone who had plans up to standard didnt see a change. Those who had sub-standard insurance needed new plans.

Some 2,500 American soldiers Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

Now you tell me how many have died whilst Trump has been the Commander-in-Chief.

He got lucky once, and he had to cheat to do that.

He got lucky once, and he had to cheat to do that.

You must be having problems with your memory....hillary was the one that cheated with the help of Donna Brazille

His years in the office have proven we can't trust him.
But Why?.....You people never express why.....what has he done to any of you?.....the economy was kicking ass and by all appearances it looks to be kicking ass again...he made us energy INDEPENDENT...meaning we don't have to fight in the middle east anymore....and now he has brought two former adversaries together in the middle east due to the fact that we are energy INDEPENDENT...

I thought you libs wanted that....

More money to black universities so they don't have to apply each year its now automatic.....lowest black unemployment in American history and a record number of women became self employed.....
Terrorism is down here 95% if you don't include ANTIFA and BLM.... and its way down all over the world.......

Anyway looking forward I see a slowing less deadly covid 19 and a vaccine announced by the end of the year...

So tell me PLEASE so I can understand...why do you hate him?......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back