Fauci AGAIN Proves He / Democrats / Biden Administration NOT 'Following the Science', Just Making Sh...Stuff Up

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Here is what, if anything, Fauci should be talking about, that is if his goal is to actually advise people according to factual information.

From CDC's own website, for those readers/posters who still consider CDC to know the latest findings: "Among 148,494 adults who received a COVID-19 diagnosis during an emergency department (ED) or inpatient visit at 238 U.S. hospitals during March–December 2020, 28.3% had overweight and 50.8% had obesity. Overweight and obesity were risk factors for invasive mechanical ventilation, and obesity was a risk factor for hospitalization and death, particularly among adults aged <65 years. Risks for hospitalization, ICU admission, and death were lowest among patients with BMIs of 24.2 kg/m2, 25.9 kg/m2, and 23.7 kg/m2, respectively, and then increased sharply with higher BMIs. Risk for invasive mechanical ventilation increased over the full range of BMIs, from 15 kg/m2 to 60 kg/m2."

Obesity accounting for 50.8% plus 28.3% overweight = 79.1% of 148,494 patients studied hospitalized. That means, 21% of that same study group were within a healthy BMI range. That's a significant stat folks, but don't count on Fauci talking about it much, only the useless "vaccines" since he put his money on never-ending vaccines.

Anything coming out of Fauci's mouth that most hospitalizations are due to the above factors? Or, how about giving good advice that would resolve the current health crisis? Any of that being mentioned? Uh, nope, nada. Apparently, Biden's overlords have no interest to emphasis what individuals can be doing to effectively ward off the virus, and other viruses (life-saving measures actually, for many) since we are mere peons.

"Mechanistic understanding of the relationship between obesity and COVID-19 may suggest therapeutic interventions (eg, proven weight loss drugs, low-calorie diets) to potentially reduce the risk of developing severe COVID-19 illness."

Georgia Guidestones: A Complete Guide – Creepy Catalog

The Truth About: The Georgia Guidestones | by Michael East ...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=georg...19&sk=&cvid=DDCE065340694E5389127D49A2292C6E#

10 commandments of the New World Order

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

Must watch video. Credit to Dr. Sanjay Gupta for asking Dr. Fauci why 100 million people who already had covid and recovered from it, which studies show provides better protection than the vaccine, should have to get the vaccine

“I Don’t Have a Firm Answer For You on That”

– Fauci When Asked Why People with Natural Immunity Should be Required to Get Covid Vax (VIDEO)

If Fauci and the rest of these clowns were REALLY 'following the science' he would have had an immediate answer. Instead, he has to go home, think about it, and make up an answer for next time he is asked this.

As much as I appreciate Fauci finally admitting that natural immunity provides stronger protection than the vaccines, the little weasel always has to downplay anything that might reduce the number of jabs given to people, and therefore the size of his stock portfolio.

He is flat out lying when he says they do not know how long the "durability" of natural immunity lasts. They have tons of data. For goodness sake, the US has over 40 million confirmed infections.

Regardless of his dodge, the leaked presentation from the CDC says that natural immunity lasts at least six months, while the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks.

(pages 16 and 8, respectively)

Even a mild case of COVID provides lasting protection...

They are hiding the truth from us. They have way more data than they need to reach a conclusion.

tshrimp , see the OP video.

Last edited:

“I Don’t Have a Firm Answer For You on That”

– Fauci When Asked Why People with Natural Immunity Should be Required to Get Covid Vax (VIDEO)

If Fauci and the rest of these clowns were REALLY 'following the science' he would have had an immediate answer. Instead, he has to go home, think about it, and make up an answer for next time he is asked this.

Here's is the linkages:
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

And they caution that intentional infection among unvaccinated people would be extremely risky. “What we don’t want people to say is: ‘All right, I should go out and get infected, I should have an infection party,’” says Michel Nussenzweig, an immunologist at Rockefeller University who researches the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 and was not involved in the study. “Because somebody could die.”
snip
No one in the study who got a new SARS-CoV-2 infection died—which prevented a comparison of death rates but is a clear sign that vaccines still offer a formidable shield against serious disease, even if not as good as natural immunity. Moreover, natural immunity is far from perfect. Although reinfections with SARS-CoV-2 are rare, and often asymptomatic or mild, they can be severe.

In another analysis, the researchers compared more than 14,000 people who had a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection and were still unvaccinated with an equivalent number of previously infected people who received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The team found that the unvaccinated group was twice as likely to be reinfected as the singly vaccinated.

And they caution that intentional infection among unvaccinated people would be extremely risky. “What we don’t want people to say is: ‘All right, I should go out and get infected, I should have an infection party,’” says Michel Nussenzweig, an immunologist at Rockefeller University who researches the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 and was not involved in the study. “Because somebody could die.”
snip
No one in the study who got a new SARS-CoV-2 infection died—which prevented a comparison of death rates but is a clear sign that vaccines still offer a formidable shield against serious disease, even if not as good as natural immunity. Moreover, natural immunity is far from perfect. Although reinfections with SARS-CoV-2 are rare, and often asymptomatic or mild, they can be severe.

In another analysis, the researchers compared more than 14,000 people who had a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection and were still unvaccinated with an equivalent number of previously infected people who received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The team found that the unvaccinated group was twice as likely to be reinfected as the singly vaccinated.
Wrong. Allow me to correct it for you....

In another analysis, the researchers compared more than 14,000 people who had a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection and were still unvaccinated with an equivalent number of previously infected people who received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The team found that the unvaccinated group was twice as likely to be reinfected as the singly vaccinated who also had recovered from COVID.

There. Fixed it for you. Huge difference.

So if you had COVID, you are much better protected than the vaccinated who did not have COVID.

If you had COVID, and also get the shot, your tiny chance of getting reinfected gets even smaller.

Wrong. Allow me to correct it for you....

In another analysis, the researchers compared more than 14,000 people who had a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection and were still unvaccinated with an equivalent number of previously infected people who received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The team found that the unvaccinated group was twice as likely to be reinfected as the singly vaccinated who also had recovered from COVID.

There. Fixed it for you. Huge difference.
The point is I got myself fully vaccinated so I don't get covid 19, you never know when you catch it, if you will die from it,
I may as well had it, but I got fully vaccinated anyway.

------------------------------------

The point is I got myself fully vaccinated so I don't get covid 19, you never know when you catch it, if you will die from it,
That's cool. To each their own.

I would consider getting vaccinated if I had not already had COVID.

I may of had it, but I got vaccinated anyway.
I heard you the first time. Your body, your choice.

I am fine with whatever natural immunity I have. I am also quite healthy, so I don't have any concerns about getting COVID again. It really sucked the first time, but I recovered quickly, and if I were to get reinfected with a different strain, chances are pretty good that my illness would not be so severe next time.

------------------------------------

:laughing0301:so I don't get covid 19.......
Are you fucking kidding me?

Forum List

Back