Fauci calls Twitter a “cesspool of interaction”

Rightwing grievance and "revenge," this is Republicans hard at work getting inflation under control folks.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Republicans tried to get inflation under control but your leftist masters passed the pork filled renewable energy bill anyway. You want to get inflation under control keep us posted on where the trillions are being spent and the success/ failure of the project.

No shit, Sherlock! Musk hates him, and for very good reason. Fauci is an insult on humanity! I want to volunteer to pull the lever on his gallows.

Fauci is terrified and it's delicious!

This is some funny shit. Thanks for the laugh. It's hilarious that you clowns try to act like this is an outrage.

Oooohhhh Noooooooosssss!
You used the “g” word. It throws the left into immediate unstoppable hysterics.

Elon Musk thought Anthony Fauci was a pushover. now he’s calling out Musk for having an extremisttroll farm called Twitter.

The fact that those of you on the left are so appalled by Musk expanding freedom of speech and expression on the platform, a cornerstone of our republic, says everything about today's political left. The irony is that it's you who points your finger at the right and calls THEM the fascists.

Elon Musk thought Anthony Fauci was a pushover. now he’s calling out Musk for having an extremisttroll farm called Twitter.
Poor little fauci needs more attention.

The fact that those of you on the left are so appalled by Musk expanding freedom of speech and expression on the platform, a cornerstone of our republic, says everything about today's political left. The irony is that it's you who points your finger at the right and calls THEM the fascists.

They expect us to bend the knee the second someone is called an "expert".

This!

NY and CA are going back to mask mandates.

You stupid assholes…..masks do not stop COVID 19.

You may as well put your face in a bucket of dogshit every morning to prevent the spread of COVID.

NY and CA are going back to mask mandates.

You stupid assholes…..masks do not stop COVID 19.

You may as well put your face in a bucket of dogshit every morning to prevent the spread of COVID.

I am not going back to a mask mandate, and I live in NYC. They can try to fine me if they want.

Describe exactly how Musk expanded freedom on Twitter.

Forum List

Back