Fauci calls Twitter a “cesspool of interaction”

Describe exactly how Musk expanded freedom on Twitter.

It's a work in progress. He's still probably working on the shadowbanning, but at least now you won't get banned for calling a guy "he" even if the guy wants to be called "she"

What he is doing now is transparency regarding the previous owners/managers, and that is the real fun stuff right now.

What are Republicans doing to resolve that?

Can you even say what their plans are?
I don't expect any more out of Republicans than I did of the Democrats. I'm acknowledging your hypocrisy, you are bitching about the GOP doing nothing and ignoring the Democratic parties uselessness.

NY and CA are going back to mask mandates.

You stupid assholes…..masks do not stop COVID 19.

You may as well put your face in a bucket of dogshit every morning to prevent the spread of COVID.

You may as well put on a mask so you can’t smell the dog shit.

The fact that those of you on the left are so appalled by Musk expanding freedom of speech and expression on the platform, a cornerstone of our republic, says everything about today's political left. The irony is that it's you who points your finger at the right and calls THEM the fascists.
Lol

Twitter has become a cesspool of ignorance all the way around.

Jack Dorsey lied to Congress…under direct questioning.

"Do you discriminate more on philosophy, like anti-conservative versus pro-liberal?" Barton asked.

"No, our policies and our algorithms don't take into consideration any affiliation, philosophy or viewpoint," Dorsey responded.

WE KNOW THIS IS A LIE.

So Dorsey should be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

We sure do. We follow the rules. You twats are the problem, not the good decent people who know which bathroom to use and know the difference between indoctrination and education.
:auiqs.jpg: Magaturds are not the 'good, decent' people in this country. Get the fuck out with that delusional nonsense.

Forum List

Back