Fauci Emails

1622694692601.png

More and more is flooding out about fauci and what he lied about and hid.......the election is over, he was useful for undermining Trump and protecting democrats...but that is over, and now the democrat party journalists have been given permission to destroy him..........
Haha, more is flooding out?! You are just as brain dead from media narratives as those liberals y’all constantly whine about from the fake news MSM. Fauci is fine. He has been doing a stellar job for 40 years. Get some ointment for your butthurt

Dupe? Useful idiot?

Embrace the healing power of “and.”

View attachment 496516

You can write t that rubbish day. Fauci is a man of vast experience and he stood up to trump and his stupid medical advice. The Chinese didn't give a shit about Fauci. Why would they?

Your problem is he is a lefty and you hate them all with a passion. Trumps gone and he is still there saving lives.
Yet you patriots in the peanut gallery throw shit lime it's fact. For we up.

The Chinese have infiltrated our government. Thanks for the low information post.

Damn...there is no limit to your fantasies

It is not fantasy, they own the illegitimate president. And with you appearing to say what you did means it is true. Thanks.

Just because you have entered a fantasy world
Dont expect me to join you

You are pushing the fantasies. This country is being destroyed by an illegitimate administration. I wish that was a fantasy but progressives have proven otherwise.

In your eyes it's illegitimate but the clear majority don't believe it. Your basing your thoughts on hate and ignorance.
It wasn't the progressives, it was republicans who changed their votes to get rid of that idiot trump.
Concentrate on them. Without them republicans will never win again. Think about it.

There's is no "clear majority" that believes Xiden to be legitimate.

There sure is, but they're in Beijing

Fauci got a lotta explaining to do. There are mountains of deceptions, lies, and coverups in those document clouds.

DOC #2286 [Bioweapon Recipe]

DOC DUMP ARCHIVES:
LEOPOLD NIH FOIA Anthony Fauci Emails – DocumentCloud

Fauci Emails Reveal Damage Control Scramble After ZeroHedge Spotlights Man-Made COVID-19 Theory | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

La de da

"British professor Angus Dalgleish - best known for creating the world's first 'HIV vaccine', and Norwegian virologist Dr. Birger Sørensen - chair of pharmaceutical company, Immunor, who has published 31 peer-reviewed papers and holds several patents, wrote that while analyzing virus samples last year, the pair discovered "unique fingerprints" in the form of "six inserts" created through gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China."
Fauxi lied to try and cover his skinny munchkin ass about weaponizing a virus that escaped.

He failed.

He belongs in prison, for what's left of his criminal life.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

View attachment 496516

You can write t that rubbish day. Fauci is a man of vast experience and he stood up to trump and his stupid medical advice. The Chinese didn't give a shit about Fauci. Why would they?

Your problem is he is a lefty and you hate them all with a passion. Trumps gone and he is still there saving lives.

The Chinese have infiltrated our government. Thanks for the low information post.

It is not fantasy, they own the illegitimate president. And with you appearing to say what you did means it is true. Thanks.

You are pushing the fantasies. This country is being destroyed by an illegitimate administration. I wish that was a fantasy but progressives have proven otherwise.

In your eyes it's illegitimate but the clear majority don't believe it. Your basing your thoughts on hate and ignorance.
It wasn't the progressives, it was republicans who changed their votes to get rid of that idiot trump.
Concentrate on them. Without them republicans will never win again. Think about it.

You're a bit slow to absorb facts son.
The majority of voters put him there. Now you are saying there is not a majority. Why would they vote for him, he wins and now you suggesting some of them don't believe he's legitimate????

Do you ever proof read what you say?

Dupe? Useful idiot?

View attachment 496516

The majority of voters put him there. Now you are saying there is not a majority. Why would they vote for him, he wins and now you suggesting some of them don't believe he's legitimate????

And at least half those voters were real people.

Toldja so.
Dr. Anthony Fauci wrote in February 2020 that store-bought face masks would not be very effective at protecting against the COVID-19 pandemic and advised a traveler not to wear one.

The Washington Post and BuzzFeed News have obtained hundreds of pages of Fauci’s emails through the Freedom of Information Act, revealing more about the early days of the pandemic.

In one message, Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, replies to an email from Sylvia Burwell, believed to be the Sylvia Burwell who was health and human services secretary for three years under President Barack Obama. Burwell had asked for advice about wearing face masks while traveling. Fauci’s reply is dated February 5, 2020, and is available in a document cloud provided by Buzzfeed.
I'm sorry.
I realize your tiny minds don't have the capacity to remember actual factual recent history but...
Feb 2020
People were hanging rubber bands on napkins and calling them N95 masks.
Remember
C'mon massage those temples, it's in there

"
Fauci wrote: "Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection.

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."

Fauci was giving CDC guidelines.

So let's all drink a cup of nutritious-delicious Trump brand bleach and stick those UV lights right up the old poop chute!
Trump-It'll make a body dead.
I bet your one of those idiots I see driving around alone wearing a mask.

If you have a problem with wearing a mask and taking the vaccine, all of tramp's cult has the same problem. Read this:

If you want privacy you had better go to an island by yourself or better yet take all the tramp cult with you.

So what should be done to Fauci?

Let him retire and sign a $500 million book deal that everyone knows 3,000 books will be all that’s purchased?

Maybe give him a statue to replace Lee’s in Richmond?

I know! Keep letting him dictate how Americans are supposed to run their daily lives!!!

Keep digging. Maybe you'll find something that sticks.
BTW, who is letting him dictate how people run their lives? Answer..no one..
So, if you don't want to wear a mask..don't. If you don't want to get vaccinated..don't.
And let the chips fall where they may. If you get restricted from going places or attending
certain events...tough. Deal with it.

Whether this virus was manufactured in a lab is undetermined. You Trumpers are just using
it as a distraction to keep the sheep focused on the non-important things and a deflection
to take the focus on the absolutely awful job Trump did in responding to the virus...which
was his job.

Let him retire and sign a $500 million book deal that everyone knows 3,000 books will be all that’s purchased?

I know! Keep letting him dictate how Americans are supposed to run their daily lives!!!

False. Your allegations are nonsense.

Even the comic strip by Steve Adams' Dilbert made fun of the of the hoax. Great Hoax in my words.

Last edited:

Give him the medal of freedom. He's more deserving than that fat sack of shit Limbaugh.

Anyway, nothing has been proven about the man-made origins of Covid, and Masks really do work.

But Fauci bad because he made the Orange Man-God look silly.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

View attachment 496516

And at least half those voters were real people.

That statement is mY point.
Am I to assume the other half were not real people?
40 million not real???
You're one sick baby.

Give him the medal of freedom. He's more deserving than that fat sack of shit Limbaugh.

Anyway, nothing has been proven about the man-made origins of Covid, and Masks really do work.

But Fauci bad because he made the Orange Man-God look silly.
You're wet behind the ears.

We now find out that he FUNDED this whole thing...My God

WE AMERICANS actually payed to have a virus made to cripple the fucking world

The Fauci virus

We now find out that he FUNDED this whole thing...My God

WE AMERICANS actually payed to have a virus made to cripple the fucking world

The Fauci virus
Kung Flu sounds better. I've got to work at home, Kung Flu got me.

Forum List

Back