Fauci Emails

So what should be done to Fauci?

Let him retire and sign a $500 million book deal that everyone knows 3,000 books will be all that’s purchased?

Maybe give him a statue to replace Lee’s in Richmond?

I know! Keep letting him dictate how Americans are supposed to run their daily lives!!!

Keep digging. Maybe you'll find something that sticks.
BTW, who is letting him dictate how people run their lives? Answer..no one..
So, if you don't want to wear a mask..don't. If you don't want to get vaccinated..don't.
And let the chips fall where they may. If you get restricted from going places or attending
certain events...tough. Deal with it.

Whether this virus was manufactured in a lab is undetermined. You Trumpers are just using
it as a distraction to keep the sheep focused on the non-important things and a deflection
to take the focus on the absolutely awful job Trump did in responding to the virus...which
was his job.
Oh, do you’re claiming the highest paid employee in the entire Federal government has no influence over anything.

What good sheeples you Leftards are. Stockholm Syndrome is real.

Let him retire and sign a $500 million book deal that everyone knows 3,000 books will be all that’s purchased?

I know! Keep letting him dictate how Americans are supposed to run their daily lives!!!

Give him the medal of freedom. He's more deserving than that fat sack of shit Limbaugh.

Anyway, nothing has been proven about the man-made origins of Covid, and Masks really do work.

But Fauci bad because he made the Orange Man-God look silly.
Yet another Stockholm Syndrome victim.

We now find out that he FUNDED this whole thing...My God

WE AMERICANS actually payed to have a virus made to cripple the fucking world

The Fauci virus
Kung Flu sounds better. I've got to work at home, Kung Flu got me.
Nope. See my thread in Shitlands. It is the Fauci Virus

A virus to cripple the world was already in progress, and only an idiot would overlook the fact that Ft. Detrick was studying the increased venom potency of one of its purported hosts.

False. Your allegations are nonsense.
It’s in his own email, Shitforbrains.

The Fauci virus
Thanks for giving the Great Hoax a proper noun.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

Embrace the healing power of “and.”

View attachment 496516

You can write t that rubbish day. Fauci is a man of vast experience and he stood up to trump and his stupid medical advice. The Chinese didn't give a shit about Fauci. Why would they?

Your problem is he is a lefty and you hate them all with a passion. Trumps gone and he is still there saving lives.
Yet you patriots in the peanut gallery throw shit lime it's fact. For we up.

The Chinese have infiltrated our government. Thanks for the low information post.

Damn...there is no limit to your fantasies

It is not fantasy, they own the illegitimate president. And with you appearing to say what you did means it is true. Thanks.

Just because you have entered a fantasy world
Dont expect me to join you

You are pushing the fantasies. This country is being destroyed by an illegitimate administration. I wish that was a fantasy but progressives have proven otherwise.

In your eyes it's illegitimate but the clear majority don't believe it. Your basing your thoughts on hate and ignorance.
It wasn't the progressives, it was republicans who changed their votes to get rid of that idiot trump.
Concentrate on them. Without them republicans will never win again. Think about it.

There's is no "clear majority" that believes Xiden to be legitimate.

You're a bit slow to absorb facts son.
The majority of voters put him there. Now you are saying there is not a majority. Why would they vote for him, he wins and now you suggesting some of them don't believe he's legitimate????

Do you ever proof read what you say?

And at least half those voters were real people.

That statement is mY point.
Am I to assume the other half were not real people?
40 million not real???
You're one sick baby.

How many were real?
Show me one bit of evidence of support for Uncle Joe prior to the election. Crowd of 300?

But Fauci never mentioned the ebola link. All Rand Paul has to do is to confront Fauci’s funky ass with the question of COVID-19 mutation D614G. When will that happen?

The Fauci virus
LOL.The Great Hoax.......Which one......BAWWWHAHA....There are 20 of em

The Fauci virus
LOL.The Great Hoax.......Which one......BAWWWHAHA....There are 20 of em
Corona aka Covid.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

View attachment 496516

You can write t that rubbish day. Fauci is a man of vast experience and he stood up to trump and his stupid medical advice. The Chinese didn't give a shit about Fauci. Why would they?

Your problem is he is a lefty and you hate them all with a passion. Trumps gone and he is still there saving lives.

The Chinese have infiltrated our government. Thanks for the low information post.

It is not fantasy, they own the illegitimate president. And with you appearing to say what you did means it is true. Thanks.

You are pushing the fantasies. This country is being destroyed by an illegitimate administration. I wish that was a fantasy but progressives have proven otherwise.

In your eyes it's illegitimate but the clear majority don't believe it. Your basing your thoughts on hate and ignorance.
It wasn't the progressives, it was republicans who changed their votes to get rid of that idiot trump.
Concentrate on them. Without them republicans will never win again. Think about it.

The majority of voters put him there. Now you are saying there is not a majority. Why would they vote for him, he wins and now you suggesting some of them don't believe he's legitimate????

40 million not real???
You're one sick baby.

How many were real?
Show me one bit of evidence of support for Uncle Joe prior to the election. Crowd of 300?

You made the statement only half were real. That leaves 40 million fakes.
Where's the evidence of your belief?

You are judging his popularity by a rally attendance. That means nothing because he was asking attendees to adhere to covid restrictions.

I'm thinking you are so full of hatred, fabricating lies and innuendos is all you have.
40 million fakes voters? And no one picked up on it. Are you mad?

Quote the e-mail where he makes such a statement.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

View attachment 496516

40 million not real???
You're one sick baby.

How many were real?

You made the statement only half were real. That leaves 40 million fakes.
Where's the evidence of your belief?

You are judging his popularity by a rally attendance. That means nothing because he was asking attendees to adhere to covid restrictions.

I'm thinking you are so full of hatred, fabricating lies and innuendos is all you have.
40 million fakes voters? And no one picked up on it. Are you mad?

You’re a good sheeple. You probably still think Fauci is competent and you wear two masks while driving alone in your car too.

We just scratched the fucking surface and this quack punked your fucking ass....YOU WERE WRONG about every GD thing

oops fucked up something. I said this^^^^^

Let me guess. Newsweek is a Trump loving RW rag.

Forum List

Back