Fauci is a Fraud

my 2 cents, you got the Slaughterhouse Five slogan, why are you therefore unable to see what is really happening! As far as my credentials, I am very familiar with the incompetence of doctors, dentists, orthodondists, etc., and that they are in it for the money, especially Deep State establishment idiots like Tiny Tony Fraudi who has made tons of cash and had access to even more taxpayer cash that he used to attack his enemies.

beautress, babe, can you explain why Tiny Tony Fraudi used insane bullshit numbers from a discredited British fake scientist to predict the USA would have 2,200,000 deaths from the Kung Flu which turns out to be particularly "dangerous" since most normal folks who allegedly get it have no symptoms? Imagine for a moment Andrew "Droopy Dog" Cuomo did not send flu infected elderly people back to their nursing homes.

Just what topic do you want to discuss? Your second paragraph is nothing but BS.

Naw, you seem to think that it was just one Doctor who caused this, and not the collective medical community that called for harsh measures.

It's damn funny what you call a mild inconvenience.

No, none of this is funny. But all you people who put Trump in charge because you hated Hillary, or because you like the way he upset the libs, or because he wasn't the establishment, and then this crisis hits, the proverbial 3 AM Phone call, and he failed and failed miserably...

And now you are complaining because you can't go to Applebees.

There were just as many Dr's that said differently than that political Dr.

Um, yeah, but they were few and far between. The reason why this is so bad is because Trump didn't listen to the Political Doctors and called for harsh action a lot earlier than he did...

By the way, I'm not your buddy, and if you were my buddy, you would be my bitch.

Seems like you are the one getting angry, not me.

sparky, Tony "The Fraud" Fauci does have some bizarre patents on various viruses, but besides that we need to see his tax returns at least in an effort to uncover his affiliation with Bill Gates, Crooked Hillary, George Soros, etc. And that is assuming the Deep State IRS cares enough to examine his bank accounts, etc.

sparky, Tony "The Fraud" Fauci does have some bizarre patents on various viruses, but besides that we need to see his tax returns at least in an effort to uncover his affiliation with Bill Gates, Crooked Hillary, George Soros, etc. And that is assuming the Deep State IRS cares enough to examine his bank accounts, etc.

Let's see Trump's tax returns first... you know, like he's been promising us for the last four years.

the crazy lady video taken down claims gub'mit employees can hold patents and profit from tax paid research

for the sake of debate that this is true , this means Faucci could profit from what is a billion dollar pharma industry vaccine creation now in the works

further, it would explain why the FDA trashed hyrdo-quinine , which is apparently met without such prejudice elsewhere on this rock

~S~

Just what topic do you want to discuss? Your second paragraph is nothing but BS.

Naw, you seem to think that it was just one Doctor who caused this, and not the collective medical community that called for harsh measures.

It's damn funny what you call a mild inconvenience.

No, none of this is funny. But all you people who put Trump in charge because you hated Hillary, or because you like the way he upset the libs, or because he wasn't the establishment, and then this crisis hits, the proverbial 3 AM Phone call, and he failed and failed miserably...

And now you are complaining because you can't go to Applebees.

There were just as many Dr's that said differently than that political Dr.

Um, yeah, but they were few and far between. The reason why this is so bad is because Trump didn't listen to the Political Doctors and called for harsh action a lot earlier than he did...

By the way, I'm not your buddy, and if you were my buddy, you would be my bitch.

Seems like you are the one getting angry, not me.
Tens of millions can't afford to go to "Applebees" now that they don't have a job.
What world do you live in?
A lot of Dr.s were saying the opposite of what Fauci was saying, and they ended up being right.
What a simpleton you are, dude. You are so easily lead around by your masters. pathetic

Tens of millions can't afford to go to "Applebees" now that they don't have a job.
What world do you live in?
A lot of Dr.s were saying the opposite of what Fauci was saying, and they ended up being right.
What a simpleton you are, dude. You are so easily lead around by your masters. pathetic

Actually, Fauci was right and the quacks were wrong.

This isn't about how dangerous the plague is, it's about how you guys are upset that it's blown up Trump's credibility.

...Fauci could profit from what is a billion dollar pharma industry vaccine creation now in the works...further, it would explain why the FDA trashed hyrdo-quinine , which is apparently met without such prejudice elsewhere on this rock.

Exactly right sparky, here is an informative overview of some of the money flow and corruption in the Deep State medical establishment.

...Fauci could profit from what is a billion dollar pharma industry vaccine creation now in the works...further, it would explain why the FDA trashed hyrdo-quinine , which is apparently met without such prejudice elsewhere on this rock.

Exactly right sparky, here is an informative overview of some of the money flow and corruption in the Deep State medical establishment.

So this GPMB consortium is interesting
especially this Sept of '19 ditty.....

"there is a very real threat of a rapidly moving, highly lethal pandemic of a respiratory pathogen killing 50 to 80 million people and wiping out nearly 5 percent of the world's economy."

~S~

Forum List

Back