Fauci is a Fraud

You hope for the best, and prepare for the worst... it is amazing how hard Trump supporters are always ready to scapegoat someone to defend Trump. If Trump shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue they would blame the person he shot for walking in front of the gun.

Fauci is a medical man of the best of pathology. He knows how to access information that can be useful to national people who decide what is the best course of action for the most of people within their political power range.

All of us are fallible as human beings, but some excel in their fields of endeavor. Somehow we get channeled into a philosophy and presume we will not have to pay a price for our beliefs. Just sayin'.

You hope for the best, and prepare for the worst... it is amazing how hard Trump supporters are always ready to scapegoat someone to defend Trump. If Trump shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue they would blame the person he shot for walking in front of the gun.
Lewdog, with all due respect, Trump supporters have paid a price, and Congresswoman Maxine Waters made it happen. She controls the purse strings of Congress, and she is ambitious that all other people than herself have to pay the heaviest price of all, and she is a control freak about it.

Lewdog, I am not defending President Trump. His worse mistake in his life was trusting Tiny Tony Fraudi.

beautress, Tiny Tony Fraudi is the propaganda arm of the Deep State medical establishment that hates you, but loves you for bowing down to the fraud.

There is a very fine distinction between these worst-case scenarios and hoped-for political events.

Your blob said there would be a miracle. That you guys say, Fauci is being pessimistic I say how can you blame him? He works for someone who thinks there will be a miracle that solves this problem.

Competent? Maybe in a Dr.'s office diagnosing a sprained ankle.....but his information on the national stage has cost trillions in dollars
and millions of jobs. But, it's just political with you. just an observation

1588844936868.png

Lewdog, with all due respect, Trump supporters have paid a price, and Congresswoman Maxine Waters made it happen. She controls the purse strings of Congress, and she is ambitious that all other people than herself have to pay the heaviest price of all, and she is a control freak about it.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1588844862782.png
    1588844862782.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 17
candycorn and JoeB131, did either of you tards graduate college? Not that such a thing is big deal, but y'all seem like middle school drop outs! Sorry for judging, I simply cannot comprehend such intense ignorance and stupidity.

Competent? Maybe in a Dr.'s office diagnosing a sprained ankle.....but his information on the national stage has cost trillions in dollars
and millions of jobs. But, it's just political with you. just an observation

View attachment 333062
Yeah, losing a job is just an inconvenience, children unable to attend school is just an inconvenience.
Our economy losing trillions of dollars because of the shutdown is a inconvenience.
401K's took a huge hit is just an inconvenience. Because, some Dr. took a guess
and overreacted and created mass hysteria. Why? It's an election year.

Fuckin' idiot

And Trump's actions lead to the worst case outcomes being reality. Facui needs to stop being OPTIMISTIC. The little creep

Fauci is the one he has listened to. The left are sheep.
FYI but Fauci never got through to the jerk. It was Gottlieb and Tom Hassert who finally got Trump to pay attention to the virus

There is a very fine distinction between these worst-case scenarios and hoped-for political events.

Your blob said there would be a miracle. That you guys say, Fauci is being pessimistic I say how can you blame him? He works for someone who thinks there will be a miracle that solves this problem.
I think being smart about it trumps pessimistic or optimistic.

The Dr. didn't even consider the impact of his words by predicting 1 -2 million deaths in America, and what it would do to the economy.
Not the brightest political Dr. by any standard.

Yeah, losing a job is just an inconvenience, children unable to attend school is just an inconvenience.
Our economy losing trillions of dollars because of the shutdown is a inconvenience.

Fuckin' idiot

Look, buddy, you made a Faustian Bargain with Trump. You said, "Ignore the racism, the misogyny, the corruption, the lack of transparency, the kids in cages, etc, etc... because, hey, the economy is good.'

Now the economy sucks. It wasn't one doctor "taking a guess", it was the collective judgement of the medical community and they were probably still right. This mild inconvenience wouldn't have been a problem had Trump not already weakened the economy with an ill-advised trade war.

Fuckin' idiot

Look, buddy, you made a Faustian Bargain with Trump. You said, "Ignore the racism, the misogyny, the corruption, the lack of transparency, the kids in cages, etc, etc... because, hey, the economy is good.'

Now the economy sucks. It wasn't one doctor "taking a guess", it was the collective judgement of the medical community and they were probably still right. This mild inconvenience wouldn't have been a problem had Trump not already weakened the economy with an ill-advised trade war.
Just what topic do you want to discuss? Your second paragraph is nothing but BS. It's damn funny what you call a mild inconvenience.
There were just as many Dr's that said differently than that political Dr.
By the way, I'm not your buddy, and if you were my buddy, you would be my bitch.

For those that claim Fauci is a fraud, I'd like to see their credentials. I see Fauci as a guy that's been at his job for such an extended length that he naturally feels empowered. With self-confidence in his abilities he doesn't feel any need to suck up to anybody. While it is good to have such an individual on the team, he's also a loose cannon that never should have never been granted a soap box.

I think being smart about it trumps pessimistic or optimistic.

The Dr. didn't even consider the impact of his words by predicting 1 -2 million deaths in America, and what it would do to the economy.
Not the brightest political Dr. by any standard.

And your blob predicting a "miracle" and "zero cases" was smart?

Lewdog, I am not defending President Trump. His worse mistake in his life was trusting Tiny Tony Fraudi.

beautress, Tiny Tony Fraudi is the propaganda arm of the Deep State medical establishment that hates you, but loves you for bowing down to the fraud.
It's a little more complex than what you are saying from your deep-seated opinion. Medical scientists have a hard row to hoe because they have to follow a discipline of pathology. Facts of pathology are hard for medicine men to ignore. And that's the way it is in the medical community. I'd tread softly there, doll. You might prefer to contact Senator Barrasso. He's not only a medical doctor by profession, he is also a Senator with his ear to the ground. He may be from the smallest-in-population Equality state, but his opinions are on solid ground. And if he disagrees with anything I said, I'd respect it, because he has a history of helping people care for themselves. IMHO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back