Fauci shows stunning lack of knowledge, lack of science and lack of intelligence......

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
It's hard for me to believe that an idiot like this made it as far as he did.....but there he is....suit, tie and racism all for sale.
Why? He is Publicly Educated- he's an "expert" in his field, politics- his suit is empty, his attitude presumptuous and his intelligence pseudo intellectual- he pretends his knowledge is esoteric- it ain't.

There should be a law against giving black people preferential treatment based on skin color

It's hard for me to believe that an idiot like this made it as far as he did.....but there he is....suit, tie and racism all for sale.
Why? He is Publicly Educated- he's an "expert" in his field, politics- his suit is empty, his attitude presumptuous and his intelligence pseudo intellectual- he pretends his knowledge is esoteric- it ain't.
Fauci graduated 1st in his class from Cornell Medical School, Goober.

There should be a law against giving black people preferential treatment based on skin color

It is stunningly revealing that this asshat can put together a rationale like that and still be taken seriously for anything up to and including what on the McDonald's dollar menu.

JO

Well that certainly is a comment on buying a degree....I wonder if he was part of the college scandal forty years ago....
nobody with any kind of real intelligence would say what he just said. I mean that is just downright frightening. It's vacuous enough to merit
a real investigation into just who paid for his paperwork....

JO

I wonder if Fauchi went to the same school that forgot to teach Hank Johnson that Islands can't capsize.

Well that certainly is a comment on buying a degree....I wonder if he was part of the college scandal forty years ago....
nobody with any kind of real intelligence would say what he just said. I mean that is just downright frightening. It's vacuous enough to merit

JO
Is that all you have? Honestly, people like yourself who believe Trump over Dr. Fauci have no business commenting on anyone’s intelligence.

Is that all you have? Honestly, people like yourself who believe Trump over Dr. Fauci have no business commenting on anyone’s intelligence.
Intelligence doesn't have a bias- goober, nor does knowledge origination, stupid- anyone, like yourself, defending an "expert", who obviously is a bit scrambled (like Biden) telling others what they have business doing might want to reconsider their priorities-

JO

Intelligence is not measured by good manners, PC diction or any of the other moronic transgender standards that people latch on to today. Trump has a lot more going for him than you want to admit or can ever imagine....the fact that he is a typical boorish Manhattanite is totally within the realm of believability considering that his private conversations are boyscout-like compared to others of his kind like Bloomberg for instance.... If you want to franchise the kind of thinking that Fauci just sold that's up to you....I noticed that your decisions are not based on reality anyway.

JO

Intelligence doesn't have a bias- goober, nor does knowledge origination, stupid- anyone, like yourself, defending an "expert", who obviously is a bit scrambled (like Biden) telling others what they have business doing might want to reconsider their priorities-
But yet you believe Trump. LOL

Nice....

Ans what are Your qualifications in the medical field other than your GED?
Me, myself and I and my ability to read simple English, simple math and a natural skill of observation coupled with 72 years of living.

Forum List

Back