Fauci shows stunning lack of knowledge, lack of science and lack of intelligence......

I think it was about skepticism on the part of blacks, because right wingers accuse them of "being part of the plantation" and why trust your "overseers" sort of situation.
The CDC is infested with guilt-ridden white liberals who are more likely to poison other white people if they had to choose
It was the right wing who levied war on the Union.

It's hard for me to believe that an idiot like this made it as far as he did.....but there he is....suit, tie and racism all for sale.

JO
Why exactly do you think Fauci is an idiot here?

Being Black is not a pre-existing condition. Having Diabetis, Heart disease, being obese... etc. ARE pre-conditions. What Fauci is doing is being political over science. Vaccines should be handed out to those with pre-existing conditions that make them more vulnerable to covid effects.
This is common sense. The fact that more people in the black community have these conditions isnt do to racism, and its not racism that more black people on average suffer from covid.
Simply give out the vaccine to all people with these health risks first.... that includes Black people who have them.

It's hard for me to believe that an idiot like this made it as far as he did.....but there he is....suit, tie and racism all for sale.

JO
Why didn’t he just promote this doctor...

1607793334856.jpeg

Forum List

Back