Fauci’s Net Worth Soared To $12.6+ Million During Pandemic – Up $5 Million (2019-2021)

The numbers are pretty much BOA (bullshit on arrival). First question the source...both the OP and the "substack" source.

Then consider that the "source" and the OP want you to believe that he was worth $7M to start with. Incredibly unlikely.

We'll see how it goes but it's probably a lie and not a particularly well-crafted one at that.
deny, deflect, twist to suit-----you live all 3

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

hang the traitor who robbed AMERICA of any dignity----lied to AMERICA every day
this FAKE-I needs too die

Trump signed the contracts authorizing Warp Speed, right?

But you're not allowed to speak the truth so lets hear more about how Trump had nothing to do with it....

You should be ashamed of yourself...
and IF it was developed under TRUMP, the SCUM demonRATS were against it----
oh wait, all of a sudden, developed under TRUMP, the SCUM demonRATS mandated the chinese flu jab, that does no good for your body

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

So if Rump gets wealthy from it it's bad but when Fauci does it's "good" .
Wow, could you imagine if I had actually said that?
There is simply no integrity on the Left. None.
Hey....your allegation is that Trump kept a guy on the payroll who jacked up his net worth by $5M....and did nothing about it.

So please tell us how you think--from your own words--that there is a hint of integrity on the right?

Keep in mind...this entire thread is theater of the absurd and that it's all bullshit. But it's your fantasy and now you've made the ridiculous assertion about integrity. Time to tell us the "logic" you're using.

Hey....your allegation is that Trump kept a guy on the payroll who jacked up his net worth by $5M....and did nothing about it.

So please tell us how you think--from your own words--that there is a hint of integrity on the right?

Keep in mind...this entire thread is theater of the absurd and that it's all bullshit. But it's your fantasy and now you've made the ridiculous assertion about integrity. Time to tell us the "logic" you're using.
Keeeeeeeeeeep trollin', trollin', trollin................................

Honey YOU are a bullshit . I've condemned Rump and ALL Politicians who use their jobs like that you've never comdemned ANY Dem about anything., you cheer Fauci on. I have integrity, you don't. See how easy that was?

Honey YOU are a bullshit . I've condemned Rump and ALL Politicians who use their jobs like that you've never comdemned ANY Dem about anything., you cheer Fauci on. I have integrity, you don't. See how easy that was?
You're attacking the integrity of someone else while ignoring your blob's hiring of the person who supposedly has no integrity.

So kindly fuck off.

Forum List

Back