Fauxcohontas admits her “Medicare for all” scheme will cost 2,000,000 jobs

What kind of moron runs for President on a plan to eliminate 2 MILLION jobs?:21:
What kind of idiot running on people paying more for healthcare so 2 million more people who do nothing for actual healthcare, get a job.

"If I am elected President, we will raise the price of all cars so that the auto industry can employ 2 million people to do nothing about building cars."
Apparently, the moron’s base is dumber than she is.
You are the assfuck arguing that we can't go with a better, more cost effective system because in being more cost effective fewer people will be employed.

Jesus fuck buddy.

I’m not the one who believes the govt can run healthcare cheaper. That would be you, window licker.

Keep, supporting Fauxcohontas and her platform of killing 2,000,000 jobs.

Good luck with that.

What kind of moron runs for President on a plan to eliminate 2 MILLION jobs?:21:
What kind of idiot running on people paying more for healthcare so 2 million more people who do nothing for actual healthcare, get a job.

"If I am elected President, we will raise the price of all cars so that the auto industry can employ 2 million people to do nothing about building cars."
You are the assfuck arguing that we can't go with a better, more cost effective system because in being more cost effective fewer people will be employed.

Jesus fuck buddy.

I’m not the one who believes the govt can run healthcare cheaper. That would be you, window licker.

Good luck with that.
If you bother to pull your head out of Trump's fat ass, you would know Medicare is run more efficiently than private insurance companies.

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.
If you bother to pull your head out of Trump's fat ass, you would know Medicare is run more efficiently than private insurance companies.
Sure it is.

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.
The Washington DC bureaucrat speaks. Medicare is ran like shit. Just like all other “federal” programs. Dumping ground for jobs for liberal Democrats.

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.
Medicare is a clusterfuck. Read this IG report and get educated.

Medicare Advantage Appeal Outcomes and Audit Findings Raise Concerns About Service and Payment Denials Report (OEI-09-16-00410) 09-25-2018

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.

Complete BS...get your head out a your ass, fool

RealDumb: I said it so it's TRUE!!!!

Goddamn dunce

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.

Goddamn dunce
Typical Dimwinger...........prays to their Govt God.

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.

Goddamn dunce

Read this & I'll await your apology. Oh wait, you are a dumbass Trumpette & will never ever admit you were wrong. So read it & chock on it.

Medicare, Medicaid contain costs better than private insurers, study says

Is Medicare Cost Effective?

Jesus fuck buddy.

Good luck with that.

Goddamn dunce

Read this & I'll await your apology. Oh wait, you are a dumbass Trumpette & will never ever admit you were wrong. So read it & chock on it.

Medicare, Medicaid contain costs better than private insurers, study says

Is Medicare Cost Effective?
A study by the Urban Institute? Got anything that isn't propaganda from a fringe left whackjob group?

I know you think they are impartial experts, but you are easily brainwashed.

Health insurance shouldn`t be a jobs plan. I`m not a Warren supporter but countries without health insurance mega companies are spending less on healthcare than we are. I support a public option as everyone should.

Many people do support a public option. Warren doesn’t. She wants to force everyone under the government system
i agree we need to find some way to care for those who can't pay for it on their own. however, that doesn't mean those who are covered or happy with what they have today must change.

fix the problem w/o creating more along the way or just shifting it around.

Forum List

Back