Favorite spaceships?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
17eat0dba1vxmjpg.jpg

Click on this my friends. I hope you survive the magical nerdy coma it will surely put you in :thup:

Size Comparison - Science Fiction Spaceships by DirkLoechel on deviantART

The only ship that actually followed sound engineering principles, 2001's Discovery, was a late addition to that chart and it's barely perceptible. Figures, the nerds would be dazzled by the flash and not the substance. The guy forgot to include it in his first few editions.

That weak shit would get blown to bits by an Imperial Class Star Destroyer

How about the most famous starship in the galaxy?

millennium-falcon_4593.jpeg

It made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs :thup:

I must have been 5 or so when I first saw that movie and I still remember how angry I was. "Dad, what are they talking about, a parsec isn't how you measure time."

Yes, I was a nerd.

I must have been 5 or so when I first saw that movie and I still remember how angry I was. "Dad, what are they talking about, a parsec isn't how you measure time."

Yes, I was a nerd.

Are you ready to get outnerded my friend?

Kessel is located around a very dangerous black hole cluster. The "Kessel Run" was a route that ran right up next to the cluster blinding sensors of pursuing Imperial warships. This route was commonly used by smugglers to escape the Empire and was 18 parsecs in length.

Solo and the Millenium Falcon skirted dangerously close to the black holes and thanks to the capability of the Falcon and her pilot were able to cut the distance down to 11.5 parsecs. A feat that was UNHEARD OF among even the best pilots because of the risk involved. That time was beaten later on by Han Solo with Luke as his co-pilot thanks to Luke's force capabilities.

BOOYAH SON!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rikurzhen

Yes, I was a nerd.

Kessel is located around a very dangerous black hole cluster. The "Kessel Run" was a route that ran right up next to the cluster blinding sensors of pursuing Imperial warships. This route was commonly used by smugglers to escape the Empire and was 18 parsecs in length.

Solo and the Millenium Falcon skirted dangerously close to the black holes and thanks to the capability of the Falcon and her pilot were able to cut the distance down to 11.5 parsecs. A feat that was UNHEARD OF among even the best pilots because of the risk involved. That time was beaten later on by Han Solo with Luke as his co-pilot thanks to Luke's force capabilities.

BOOYAH SON!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rikurzhen

I wonder if this Star Wars lore was rationalized after the fact or if this is what Lucas had in mind when he wrote the line?

Yes, I was a nerd.

BOOYAH SON!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rikurzhen

I wonder if this Star Wars lore was rationalized after the fact or if this is what Lucas had in mind when he wrote the line?

Oh it was definitely rationalized after the fact :laugh:

But the logic is bulletproof... "from a certain point of view" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back