FBI Affiant for MAL Warrant Caught in One Lie Already

Sure dude. We got a real expert here. Knows all about where SCIFs are.
look it up if you don’t believe me

what’s amazing about clinton is she had this room but still keep classified documents on an illegal unsecured server that was open to hacking

haha yes there has been plenty you deciddd it’s not evidence though

All you have is a tweet and what you claim to be "common knowledge" but yet cannot provide a single source to support.

Makes no difference.
Americans were fed corruption and swallowed it all.

Game over.
If it is not game over for dimrats at this juncture

we have FAR too many sick pervert, lacking in integrity people in this country than we can afford. And of course, one is too many..

We need to purge the poison out of our nation's system.. STOP VALIDATING INSANITY, for God's sake!

All you have is a tweet and what you claim to be "common knowledge" but yet cannot provide a single source to support.
read the tweet, it’s sourced. There is also a link in this thread from feb 2017 with the white house making it clear there was one…

i also have.an issue with law enforcement lying …it’s however particularly troubling watching them do tj’s to political rivals and the weaponization of the executive against political rivals…it’s stalinist
Funny how I have never heard you have a damn thing to say about Breonna Taylor, George Floyd or any other black person murdered by the police.

Forum List

Back