FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

WTF is this thread about?

There is little to nothing know about what is actually going on.

Maybe in trouble...MAYBE NOT, but the rw nutters sure got their fantasies going.

Cliff Notes:

1. The "Russian Collusion" thing about Trump has almost fizzled out.

2. The DOJ's investigation has now turned toward the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama.

3. The leaks have been plugged.

4. Indictments and arrests are happening even as we speak, and expect more to come

1. BASED ON WHAT??? How is that established by something about Schultz's hard drives and IT guys? Are the two somehow mutually exclusive? What the fuck is the short circuit in your head that makes you say lunatic nonsense like that?

2. NO IT DID NOT, there is ZERO indication special prosecutor has any interest in Schultz. You are making bullshit up.

3. What freaking leaks?

4. you are totally insane, what do you base your assertions on? Seems like you reach into your asshole and just pull out whatever your fantasies cook up.
Keep lobbing that ball...

Spike it dude. Let me have it. :rolleyes:

Maybe in trouble...MAYBE NOT, but the rw nutters sure got their fantasies going.

Cliff Notes:

2. The DOJ's investigation has now turned toward the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama.

4. Indictments and arrests are happening even as we speak, and expect more to come

1. BASED ON WHAT??? How is that established by something about Schultz's hard drives and IT guys? Are the two somehow mutually exclusive? What the fuck is the short circuit in your head that makes you say lunatic nonsense like that?

2. NO IT DID NOT, there is ZERO indication special prosecutor has any interest in Schultz. You are making bullshit up.

3. What freaking leaks?

4. you are totally insane, what do you base your assertions on? Seems like you reach into your asshole and just pull out whatever your fantasies cook up.

Ummmm, unlike your halfbaked claims about trump, this person was actually......um....you know.....ARRESTED! Wake the hell up you twit!

WHAT WAS HE ARRESTED FOR?

Any of you have ANY idea?

Oh. You don't get FOX News, I take it?

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

Ummmm, unlike your halfbaked claims about trump, this person was actually......um....you know.....ARRESTED! Wake the hell up you twit!

Imran Awan FBI Affidavit

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

No, because the indictment hasn't been made public yet. But my point still stands. You have been blathering on for weeks and to date nothing. The one person arrested is a DNC operative. Doesn't look good for you.

Ok, so my point stands, instead of fantasizing about what is going on, admit you DON'T KNOW what the hell is going on or how it looks for high profilers.

There is nothing here yet.

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

Oh. You don't get FOX News, I take it?
I don't think he gets anything.

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

No, because the indictment hasn't been made public yet. But my point still stands. You have been blathering on for weeks and to date nothing. The one person arrested is a DNC operative. Doesn't look good for you.

Ok, so my point stands, instead of fantasizing about what is going on, admit you DON'T KNOW what the hell is going on or how it looks for high profilers.

???

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

Could you explain that last part about high profilers?

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

Oh look, he was indicted for bank fraud. I probably even knew that but had forgot. I'm old so unless it's really important I tend to just drop them from short term memory.

3. What freaking leaks?

Oh look, he was indicted for bank fraud. I probably even knew that but had forgot. I'm old so unless it's really important I tend to just drop them from short term memory.

That has all the criminal interest and ZERO political interest.

3. What freaking leaks?

high level politicians.

Oh, I think they want to go after this boy big time. The bank fraud was just an easy sell to the Judge to get the warrant. Look to see additional charges added as time passes.

Oh, I think they want to go after this boy big time. The bank fraud was just an easy sell to the Judge to get the warrant. Look to see additional charges added as time passes.

Until then...

high level politicians.

Oh? You're OK with that so long as it isn't your side? Am I getting that correct?

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.
Is that why her little muslim IT boy was ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT TRYING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY?

Ya, YOU'RE the fucking KOOK, idiot.

Mamdouche is far worse than a kook, or just an idiot.

It takes a seriously deranged person to look facts in the eye and deny they exist. These fucking parasites are a threat to the gene pool. The greatest threat we face as a nation is not a nuclear war, it's not russia or china, its not ISIS, it is brain dead pieces of shit like these assholes unsupervised in a voting booth.

If it wasn't for mindless, sniveling, nanny state parasites like these, sociopaths like hitler, stalin, mao and obozo would never get near the levers of government power.

It will be a delight to see some democrook sociopaths charged for their crimes, but I'm not holding my fucking breath. You know why? Asshole republicrats like John McCain will cover for them.

You're beginning to understand what caused the Roman empire to fall.

high level politicians.

Oh? You're OK with that so long as it isn't your side? Am I getting that correct?

Ok with what?

Some IT guy who worked for Schultz is accused of stealing money.

Thats it, thats the story so far and I don't understand why there is a thread about it in politics section.

Cliff Notes:

3. What freaking leaks?

You rely on a discussion board for your primary source of news?

:nono:

Defrauding Credit Union - that is your big story?
Defrauding them of a very large sum of money. Felony charges. This is just the beginning. Enough to keep him from leaving the country. There's more. Because of the emails they have grounds to hold onto DWS computer which he was using. She can't get it back. It would be like your boss loaning you his AK-47 to shoot someone and then your boss appearing in court and demanding for his gun to be returned to him when its got your fingerprints all over it - it is part of the evidence. A felony is a felony. What else are they going to find on that computer? I'm guessing it must be good because Wasserman definitely wants it back. The police need to look at the hard drive and see what else they can find.

This is just the beginning. It's going to get very interesting politically. You can be sure of that.

This is just the beginning. It's going to get very interesting politically. You can be sure of that.

Yea yea, if only I had a dollar for every pizza shop story.

Forum List

Back