FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

No. MSNBC is biased. But they issue corrections and retractions when needed. Please do not equate them with RW bullshit sources.

Thanks.

FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to an individual who was interviewed by Bureau investigators in the case and a high level congressional source.
Of Course, because there was INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE on that Computer about Obama's Interference in THE ELECTION with his Illegal Surveillance, Illegal Leaking of Classified Information, and Illegal Unmasking.

Same as with CLINTON's Server and why she said she had one device but DESTROYED 17 Devices and Bleach Bitted 30,000 Emails. Clinton and Obama committed multiple felonies as did their staff, and in my Opinion were orchestrating a soft Marxist Coup, and still are.

Why else to you think this ASSHOLE took up Residence right down THE STREET from THE WHITE HOUSE to run his RESISTANCE MOVEMENT.

I wouldn't be shocked some day if they found out Obama had THE WHITE HOUSE BUGGED before he left office.

As a RW nutbag, that prospect shouldn't bother you at all. Trump is Uber innocent. So....even if the WH was bugged, it would be cool. If the bugs uncovered some bad shit, that's cool too. As long as we know the truth. Right?

You are correct. There was also a couple fights between Sanders and Hillary supporters. It got pretty lively from what I heard.
I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide. No way should Hillary have been nominated. Of course, the Democrats know that now. Hindsight is 20/20. The only ones they have to blame is themselves. Sanders actually had crowds comparable to Trump's. It would have been a much closer race.
I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide.

Photographs?

WTH?
Photographs. You know. Those things that Journalists add to their story to bring it to life? Yes. Photographs. Sanders had huge crowds. Hillary's meetings looked like a commercial for the Maytag man. Or lady in this case.

Clinton won the primary by nearly four million votes.
Photographs and crowd sizes have nothing to do with that.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Yeppers, she sure looks great in the WH....ooohh....wait.... Carry on!

Bet she had drapes and furniture already picked out. Too bad, so sad. :biggrin:

Your other link spoke of the runner a dws employee sending 300k to islamic state? Damn! Game on!
You mean the post that the Democraps here do not want to accept as real......................and locked prior to deletion.

The dems knew this when they fired Putz, she is a moron

I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide. No way should Hillary have been nominated. Of course, the Democrats know that now. Hindsight is 20/20. The only ones they have to blame is themselves. Sanders actually had crowds comparable to Trump's. It would have been a much closer race.
I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide.

Photographs?

WTH?
Photographs. You know. Those things that Journalists add to their story to bring it to life? Yes. Photographs. Sanders had huge crowds. Hillary's meetings looked like a commercial for the Maytag man. Or lady in this case.

Clinton won the primary by nearly four million votes.
Photographs and crowd sizes have nothing to do with that.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Yeppers, she sure looks great in the WH....ooohh....wait.... Carry on!

Bet she had drapes and furniture already picked out. Too bad, so sad. :biggrin:
She could have saved herself the time and just brought back what she had stolen when her husband finished his last term as President.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home

Not sure if this is a new James Bond movie, or an episode of I love Lucy

The emails that were sent to WikiLeaks will be found on these drives, proving Russia was not involved.

PS. There is no other thread on this girls, I checked

No threads about smashed hard drives? Are you sure?
I am sure that at least two smashed hard drives were found at Debby Wasserman Putz home...........

LOL, all the emails will be found there.

Bye Putz

The emails that were sent to WikiLeaks will be found on these drives, proving Russia was not involved.

I am sure that at least two smashed hard drives were found at Debby Wasserman Putz home...........

Bye Putz

So after Debbie gets life in prison, that cancels out all the Trump crimes?

Bye Putz

By all means point to the trump crimes. Provide evidence and the links to the indictments please.

Your other link spoke of the runner a dws employee sending 300k to islamic state? Damn! Game on!
You mean the post that the Democraps here do not want to accept as real......................and locked prior to deletion.

Yeah that one. And per rules I can re request that link here to expand on the subject. I would like to include that link here if you would.
Fury

Bye Putz

Actually when the emails that supposedly came from Russia are found and traced to WikiLeaks, yea that pretty much cancels the Russian collusion game.

You have no clue kid

The theme here:

Liberals lie and make up crap and post unproven un-provable crap 24/7.

Post a story with evidence and it rubes are us again. You clowns must really loves you you some criminals.

Yeah that one. And per rules I can re request that link here to expand on the subject. I would like to include that link here if you would.
Fury
Cool, do it. I don't get bothered by these clowns, because every time they try to hide the truth they are exposing their lack of substance and telling Trump what they are afraid of. These are the people who elected Trump with their ignorance, I pity them, but ignorance is a part of life

Bye Putz

By all means point to the trump crimes. Provide evidence and the links to the indictments please.

Is this a new standard around here?

Forum List

Back