FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home

Not sure if this is a new James Bond movie, or an episode of I love Lucy

The emails that were sent to WikiLeaks will be found on these drives, proving Russia was not involved.

PS. There is no other thread on this girls, I checked

No threads about smashed hard drives? Are you sure?
I am sure that at least two smashed hard drives were found at Debby Wasserman Putz home...........

LOL, all the emails will be found there.

Bye Putz

So after Debbie gets life in prison, that cancels out all the Trump crimes?
If Debbie's employees hacked the DNC then there was no Trump Russia collusion. And if that rat bastard did send 300k to islamic state prior to trying to flee the country? You have the DNC chair guilty of collusion.
And to that she made threats to police for even looking saying they would be fired that's obstruction!.
And 300k to the enemy fits the bill for high treason!

Democrats are in big huge monster trouble!

The emails that were sent to WikiLeaks will be found on these drives, proving Russia was not involved.

I am sure that at least two smashed hard drives were found at Debby Wasserman Putz home...........

Bye Putz

If Debbie's employees hacked the DNC then there was no Trump Russia collusion. And if that rat bastard did send 300k to islamic state prior to trying to flee the country? You have the DNC chair guilty of collusion.
And to that she made threats to police for even looking saying they would be fired that's obstruction!.
And 300k to the enemy fits the bill for high treason!

Democrats are in big huge monster trouble!

The dems actually paid this guy and his family over 4 million in total

Since you made it part of the topic of your thread, you'll find the other threads already posted about the hard drives here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/12761321/?q=hard+drives&t=post&o=date&g=1

Glad to be of assistance.

I didn't listen to Trump much during the election, nor did I listen much to Clinton, didn't care, I wasn't voting for them.

So who was the Republican candidate that the Republican Party backing? I must have missed that.

So the Democratic Party backs guy that is most likely to win the primaries? How do they know who will win? In one election it seems the Dems had a different leader every week. Howard Dean seemed to be a shoe in, yet he didn't make it.

Sorry not buying your excuses.

It's not an excuse. It's not my fault that you're susceptible to suggestion and are unable to think your way through this.

Trump was screaming it was " rigged" for months and you want to investigate the DNC?

You listen to Trump? Interesting.

You deny it ever happened? Not really interesting. That's what you types always do.
Deny reality in favor of rw media lunacy.

Deny what? I just told you I didn't listen to him or Clinton, I found them both spewing hot air and I didn't pay any attention to him or her. I had other candidates I found more appealing and one was Sanders.

The only difference between the RNC and the DNC is that Trump and Co. conspired with the Russians to leak the oppositions dirty laundry.

I thought you said Trump wasn't part of the Republican establishment. I notice you ignored my other post with direct questions. It's okay, I know why.

Why was Imran and his brother paid 5 million dollars by Debbie Wasserman Schultz? This is a very strange story. Also, the news is coming out now that Imran has been released with a GPS ankle monitor and has been told not to leave the country. This man is a flight risk. Why did they release him?

Why was Imran and his brother paid 5 million dollars by Debbie Wasserman Schultz? This is a very strange story. Also, the news is coming out now that Imran has been released with a GPS ankle monitor and has been told not to leave the country. This man is a flight risk. Why did they release him?
So that he can escape....do you think the swamp wants us to know how they launder money?

Bye Putz

By all means point to the trump crimes. Provide evidence and the links to the indictments please.

Is this a new standard around here?

Nope. It's always been the standard around here.

This story will blow your mind! Imran rented a house to a US Marine who discovered the partially destroyed hard drives in the garage and other suspicious items, contacted the police and turned in what he found. The information on this video is incredible. This is a major cover up going on and Imran should be in custody right now. Not free and wearing a GPS ankle bracelet. He's a flight risk. This guy is going to disappear.

Bye Putz

By all means point to the trump crimes. Provide evidence and the links to the indictments please.

Guess where else they found partially destroyed hard drives? Inside Imran's rental home. They were discovered in the garage by his renter. A US Marine and his Navy wife. They turned in what they found to the authorities.

Bye Putz

Guess where else they found partially destroyed hard drives? Inside Imran's rental home. They were discovered in the garage by his renter. A US Marine and his Navy wife. They turned in what they found to the authorities.

Bye Putz

I'm sure you're special needs.
FACT CHECK: Did The Federal Bureau of Investigation Seize Smashed Hard Drives From Rep. Wasserman-Schultz's Home?

Bye Putz

FACT CHECK: Did The Federal Bureau of Investigation Seize Smashed Hard Drives From Rep. Wasserman-Schultz's Home?

Look moron, they have a spy in custody...............Deal with it you democrappic baby killer

ab8a074f895e0146db437332a64a1e75.jpg

It's not an excuse. It's not my fault that you're susceptible to suggestion and are unable to think your way through this.

Trump was screaming it was " rigged" for months and you want to investigate the DNC?

You deny it ever happened? Not really interesting. That's what you types always do.

Deny what? I just told you I didn't listen to him or Clinton, I found them both spewing hot air and I didn't pay any attention to him or her. I had other candidates I found more appealing and one was Sanders.

The only difference between the RNC and the DNC is that Trump and Co. conspired with the Russians to leak the oppositions dirty laundry.
I thought you said Trump wasn't part of the Republican establishment.
I notice you ignored my other post with direct questions. It's okay, I know why.

That's the point, moron. Just as Sanders was not a part of the Dem establishment. Trump was crying that the primaries were rigged and the RNC wasn't supporting him.

The difference is that the DNC emails were stolen and released by Trump's comrades.
Perhaps the RNC's emails require a once over as well.

Bye Putz

Look moron, they have a spy in custody...............Deal with it you democrappic baby killer

Pure trolling.

I notice you ignored my other post with direct questions. It's okay, I know why.

That's the point, moron. Just as Sanders was not a part of the Dem establishment. Trump was crying that the primaries were rigged and the RNC wasn't supporting him.

The difference is that the DNC emails were stolen and released by Trump's comrades.

Look fool, nothing on CNN or Snopes is real. What planet are you from

Bye Putz

Pure trolling.

I trolled for Stripers earlier this Spring...............................

Do you have a boat, other than the one that you bring into the bathtub with you

Stolen by Trump? Got proof?

Democrats destroy evidence and the news media thinks nothing of it. Democrats scream about Trump colluding with the Russians to steal the Election, yet have no evidence, and the media is all over it.......and Democrats wonder why there is a market for Fox News and AM Talk Radio.

Forum List

Back