FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

Huge for the capitol hill police maybe. :laugh:
Huge for Mueller. He had nothing to investigate until this happened.

How does this fall under Mueller's purview?
He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. That investigation can certainly expand to DWS activity with Imran on Clinton's behalf. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.
The scope of Mueller's investigation is the Russian interference in the election and whether any Americans were involved.

Unless Clinton and Dems were involved to influence the election for Trump, they would not fall within the scope of his investigation.
Of course Clinton and the Democrats were involved in influencing the election!! The President Barack Obama was spying on a presidential candidate for the other one! Are you kidding me? There is enough here to choke a horse with. Have a seat. It's going to be a long ride.
Russia. The scope of Mueller's investigation is Russian interference in our election and whether Americans were involved. The evidence has led to it expanding to include the Trump folks and their financial dealings.

Get a clue.
Trump's Lawyers Are Fixated On Scope Of Mueller's Probe. Here's What That Is

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out. There was quite a bunch of pissed-off Sanders supporters after she did that.

That was the reason she resigned from being the DNC Chair, wasn't it?

Sanders lost the primary. He didn't drop out.

You dopes are so easily fooled.

That's not what many Sanders backers were saying. Sanders’ campaign manager accused her of undermining the Sanders campaign from the get-go. She was accused by them of giving Sanders a limited debate schedule that featured weekend debates, by revoking access to its voter data, and a joint fundraising agreement with Hillary Clinton’s campaign that took money away from Sander's campaign and gave it to the DNC. Sanders also claimed shots were fired into his campaign office and a housing complex his campaign staffed lived in “was broken into and ransacked.

And then there was the fact that when he finally did drop out, he mysteriously showed up with enough money to buy a new mansion. Suspicions are that he was paid to drop out, which in itself would be a problem for either Schultz or Clinton.

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out.

I wasn't following it. As for people who want Hillary to be brought to justice? I'm sure there is a long list of people who want her behind bars because they are sick of living under her threats, her nasty temper and psychotic episodes. She's a loose cannon and I'm sure they are thinking it would be for the best to "defuse" the situation now.

Agreed! Some very powerful and very shady people invested a shitload of money in her and her campaign. I'm surprise she isn't dreaded by now.
It's only been 6 months.

You don't see any other progtards in here defending the indefensible do you?

So that's how you convince yourself that you're not insane, by pointing out how everyone is ignoring you?

People ignore you for the same reason they ignore that rambling schizo homeless dude out asking for spare change.

The people around you should have broken that to you, instead of hoping the problem would go away if they ignored it.

That's not what many Sanders backers were saying.

And they're crazy and delusional too. Yep, there are a few crazy liberals as well. Not nearly as many as crazy conservatives of course. We liberals condemn crazy, so we get less of it. Conservatives praise crazy, so conservatives get a lot more of it.

You don't see any other progtards in here defending the indefensible do you?

So that's how you convince yourself that you're not insane, by pointing out how everyone is ignoring you?

People ignore you for the same reason they ignore that rambling schizo homeless dude out asking for spare change.

The people around you should have broken that to you, instead of hoping the problem would go away if they ignored it.
Keep the gut wrenching humor coming... I'm loving it... :popcorn:

And they're crazy and delusional too. Yep, there are a few crazy liberals as well. Not nearly as many as crazy conservatives of course. We liberals condemn crazy, so we get less of it. Conservatives praise crazy, so conservatives get a lot more of it.

Those "crazy and delusional" Bernie supporters might have overtaken Hillary, had there not been some hanky-panky. Didn't you see the size and enthusiasm of his crowds?

Huge for Mueller. He had nothing to investigate until this happened.

How does this fall under Mueller's purview?
He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. That investigation can certainly expand to DWS activity with Imran on Clinton's behalf. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.
The scope of Mueller's investigation is the Russian interference in the election and whether any Americans were involved.

Unless Clinton and Dems were involved to influence the election for Trump, they would not fall within the scope of his investigation.
Of course Clinton and the Democrats were involved in influencing the election!! The President Barack Obama was spying on a presidential candidate for the other one! Are you kidding me? There is enough here to choke a horse with. Have a seat. It's going to be a long ride.
Russia. The scope of Mueller's investigation is Russian interference in our election and whether Americans were involved. The evidence has led to it expanding to include the Trump folks and their financial dealings.

Get a clue.
Trump's Lawyers Are Fixated On Scope Of Mueller's Probe. Here's What That Is
There was no Russian interference. The interference came from Obama administration, MSM and Hillary Clinton's camp. Focus in on that, Hutch.

Just remember, I was the one who predicted that when the real investigations started and all this "Russia" nonsense fizzled out, that it would spill over right into the laps of the Democrats.

And that's why everyone is laughing at you, because your prediction failed so hard.

And as I pointed out, that failure hasn't affected you at all. Instead of learning from it, you've just jumped on the next stupid conspiracy theory. And when this one fails, you'll find an even dumber one.

And how do you cultists justify it? You claim that the failure of the previous conspiracy theory proves the conspiracy was covered up, and thus proves your conspiracy was correct. You've created an alternate reality which is impervious to facts.
You keep posturing here like you are winning. You really don't realize just how pathetic you are.

Those "crazy and delusional" Bernie supporters might have overtaken Hillary, had there not been some hanky-panky. Didn't you see the size and enthusiasm of his crowds?
I saw that the DNC convention arena was looking mostly empty on the night of Hillary's nomination. Most of the people appeared to be outside protesting her nomination. I am taking it those were Sanders people?

I saw that the DNC convention arena was looking mostly empty on the night of Hillary's nomination. Most of the people appeared to be outside protesting her nomination. I am taking it those were Sanders people?

You are correct. There was also a couple fights between Sanders and Hillary supporters. It got pretty lively from what I heard.

You Trumpflakes understand that threads like this are why everyone thinks you're nuts, right?

No?

Why do I always have to be the one to stage these interventions?
Everyone???? LMFAO
Have you actually read this thread? You have ZERO support for your mind numbing hackery and a half dozen people dismissing you as borderline insane.

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out. There was quite a bunch of pissed-off Sanders supporters after she did that.

He won by a landslide according to experts who studied what happened. Clearly it was stolen from him and handed to Hillary Clinton.

You people are completely nuts.

Sanders lost among key demographic groups. You need to explain how the DNC or anyone else was able to force these groups to vote as they did, nationwide.

top-sub-group-tables.png

You are correct. There was also a couple fights between Sanders and Hillary supporters. It got pretty lively from what I heard.
I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide. No way should Hillary have been nominated. Of course, the Democrats know that now. Hindsight is 20/20. The only ones they have to blame is themselves. Sanders actually had crowds comparable to Trump's. It would have been a much closer race.

He won by a landslide according to experts who studied what happened. Clearly it was stolen from him and handed to Hillary Clinton.

You people are completely nuts.

Sanders lost among key demographic groups. You need to explain how the DNC or anyone else was able to force these groups to vote as they did, nationwide.

View attachment 140895
Was that poll taken by Clinton headquarters? It certainly does not represent the numbers I saw showing up at Sanders events vs the Maytag lady.

Forum List

Back