FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

My guess is he will sing like a canary.
If they flip him, the dems are in a world of shit.
Give him full immunity, brand new identification for him and his wife, new location to live in with protection, let him keep the 300K and add a 1 million dollar bonus - in exchange for everything Clinton and Wasserman had him and his brother doing the entire time they worked for them.
That would do it. However I doubt they'd offer him such a sweet pot. They might just prefer to throw his can in jail for awhile.
If President Trump says to offer him a deal he can't refuse, they will offer him the deal. Guaranteed.
IDK... I think the president will keep his nose out of it. Why give the leakers more shit to leak?

If he did that the left would scream COERCION.
They know he wants to go after Hillary. Clearly they are going to do their best to make that happen even if it means giving Imran the deal of his life.

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.

Scott Walker is going to be indicted any day now! Have a lot more of those where that came from.

This is HUGE!!!!!

Huge for the capitol hill police maybe. :laugh:

It's FBI now

So will it be the FBI who arrests her? I looked into what the constitution says about arresting a representative and found this:

"Legislators' privilege from arrest-- Senators and representatives shall, in all cases except treason, felony or breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during the session of the Legislature, and in going to and returning from the same.."

So it would need to be a full felony charge.

This is HUGE!!!!!

Huge for Mueller. He had nothing to investigate until this happened.

How does this fall under Mueller's purview?
He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. That investigation can certainly expand to DWS activity with Imran on Clinton's behalf. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

This is HUGE!!!!!

It's FBI now

So will it be the FBI who arrests her? I looked into what the constitution says about arresting a representative and found this:

"Legislators' privilege from arrest-- Senators and representatives shall, in all cases except treason, felony or breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during the session of the Legislature, and in going to and returning from the same.."

So it would need to be a full felony charge.
What else could it be?

If they flip him, the dems are in a world of shit.
Give him full immunity, brand new identification for him and his wife, new location to live in with protection, let him keep the 300K and add a 1 million dollar bonus - in exchange for everything Clinton and Wasserman had him and his brother doing the entire time they worked for them.
That would do it. However I doubt they'd offer him such a sweet pot. They might just prefer to throw his can in jail for awhile.
If President Trump says to offer him a deal he can't refuse, they will offer him the deal. Guaranteed.
IDK... I think the president will keep his nose out of it. Why give the leakers more shit to leak?

If he did that the left would scream COERCION.
They know he wants to go after Hillary. Clearly they are going to do their best to make that happen even if it means giving Imran the deal of his life.
We'll see... there's still a lot of "DEEP STATE" ass wipe obama hold overs in the DOJ and the FBI. I'm not real hopeful... just skeptical at this point. They should have been going after Hitlery like junk yard dogs already and they haven't.

This is HUGE!!!!!

He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Ouch! Not looking too good for Clinton and Mueller.

This is HUGE!!!!!

He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Ouch! Not looking too good for Clinton and Mueller.
Clinton made sure to get Mueller's hands dirty way back in 2002 with that Uranium deal because she always looks down the road for the day she will need them to do some other dirty work for her. In this case, an investigation into the President's connection to Russia. This time she overplayed her hand. Every dog has its day. Including Clinton. One could almost pity Mueller. But not quite....

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out. There was quite a bunch of pissed-off Sanders supporters after she did that.

That was the reason she resigned from being the DNC Chair, wasn't it?

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out.

I wasn't following it. As for people who want Hillary to be brought to justice? I'm sure there is a long list of people who want her behind bars because they are sick of living under her threats, her nasty temper and psychotic episodes. She's a loose cannon and I'm sure they are thinking it would be for the best to "defuse" the situation now.

This is HUGE!!!!!

He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. That investigation can certainly expand to DWS activity with Imran on Clinton's behalf. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.
The scope of Mueller's investigation is the Russian interference in the election and whether any Americans were involved.

Unless Clinton and Dems were involved to influence the election for Trump, they would not fall within the scope of his investigation.

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out. There was quite a bunch of pissed-off Sanders supporters after she did that.

Sanders lost the primary. He didn't drop out.

You dopes are so easily fooled.

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.
Is that why her little muslim IT boy was ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT TRYING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY?

Ya, YOU'RE the fucking KOOK, idiot.

Mamdouche is far worse than a kook, or just an idiot.

It takes a seriously deranged person to look facts in the eye and deny they exist. These fucking parasites are a threat to the gene pool. The greatest threat we face as a nation is not a nuclear war, it's not russia or china, its not ISIS, it is brain dead pieces of shit like these assholes unsupervised in a voting booth.

If it wasn't for mindless, sniveling, nanny state parasites like these, sociopaths like hitler, stalin, mao and obozo would never get near the levers of government power.

It will be a delight to see some democrook sociopaths charged for their crimes, but I'm not holding my fucking breath. You know why? Asshole republicrats like John McCain will cover for them.

This is HUGE!!!!!

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.
The scope of Mueller's investigation is the Russian interference in the election and whether any Americans were involved.

Unless Clinton and Dems were involved to influence the election for Trump, they would not fall within the scope of his investigation.
Of course Clinton and the Democrats were involved in influencing the election!! The President Barack Obama was spying on a presidential candidate for the other one! Are you kidding me? There is enough here to choke a horse with. Have a seat. It's going to be a long ride.

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out.

I wasn't following it. As for people who want Hillary to be brought to justice? I'm sure there is a long list of people who want her behind bars because they are sick of living under her threats, her nasty temper and psychotic episodes. She's a loose cannon and I'm sure they are thinking it would be for the best to "defuse" the situation now.

Agreed! Some very powerful and very shady people invested a shitload of money in her and her campaign. I'm surprise she isn't dreaded by now.

Sanders lost the primary. He didn't drop out.

You dopes are so easily fooled.
He won by a landslide according to experts who studied what happened. Clearly it was stolen from him and handed to Hillary Clinton.

You Trumpflakes understand that threads like this are why everyone thinks you're nuts, right?

No?

Why do I always have to be the one to stage these interventions?

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.

Of course Clinton and the Democrats were involved in influencing the election!! The President Barack Obama was spying on a presidential candidate for the other one! Are you kidding me? There is enough here to choke a horse with. Have a seat. It's going to be a long ride.
Well, they're going to open that can of worms finally, and it's going to be a ride down the rabbit hole like no other. I hope Barry has a country picked out to flee to that doesn't have extradition laws, because it'll lead all the way back to that little muslim dog turd.

You Trumpflakes understand that threads like this are why everyone thinks you're nuts, right?

No?

Why do I always have to be the one to stage these interventions?
Who's "everyone?" You speaking for you and the turd in your pocket?

You don't see any other progtards in here defending the indefensible do you?

Even a stupid dem knows this is bad. You're worse than stupid.

Forum List

Back