FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

She is in a world of trouble and the trouble might extend to most of the liberal angry democrat congressional faction. You almost gotta laugh that the left wing media is focused on an issue they know is bogus while the President continues his agenda and foreign agents of the democrat party are arrested while trying to escape from justice.

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.
Is that why her little muslim IT boy was ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT TRYING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY?

Ya, YOU'RE the fucking KOOK, idiot.

Is that why her little muslim IT boy was ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT TRYING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY?

I don't see the connection. How does Trumpflakes being brainless cult losers who have failed hilariously with hundreds of predictions cause a muslim IT gut to flee the country?

I don't see the connection. How does Trumpflakes being brainless cult losers who have failed hilariously with hundreds of predictions cause a muslim IT gut to flee the country?
You don't "see the connection" because you're a fucking DISHONEST LEFTIST HACK.

This is what Hillary meant when she said if that SOB wins we are all going to hang.
That was a very telling statement. Out of her own mouth with a room full of witnesses on Matt Lauer's set who heard her say it. Looks like that meltdown really did happen!

You don't see anything you don't want to see. It's a pattern. We'll need to set up a go fund me account for your seeing eye dog soon. You better hope he likes cats.

You don't "see the connection" because you're a fucking DISHONEST LEFTIST HACK.

^^^ Triggered.

I should probably stop pointing out the history of hilarious failure by the Trumpflakes, as they react so badly to it, and I'd feel awful if they harmed themselves.

Forum List

Back