FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

I don't think it was illegal, but ethically it was wrong. Maybe Bernie could have pressed charges, but he chose not to.

So let me get this straight..... radical Leftnuts like Nat are crying foul because there's little evidence of wrong doing reported by the left wing, Democrat loyal media.....(which is pretty much ALL the mainstream media)

iu

200_s.gif

I don't think it was illegal, but ethically it was wrong. Maybe Bernie could have pressed charges, but he chose not to.
i guess to me is the line has blurred so much between "wrong" and "illegal" that we don't punish anyone anymore. people see what the last person got away with and human nature has us push things to see what we can then get away with. when we justify wrong actions and defend them from prosecution, we are also setting a precedence of what is allowed for both sides to "get away with". so if you see your side doing something you'd cry foul if the other did, we need to focus on that also and not dismiss it cause they happen to be doing things we're not as upset about.

wrong is wrong. we need to get back to that and prosecute / punish these things or it's only going to get worse. as it stands how trying to prosecute and punish will make people cry foul cause people *have* gotten away with things for far too long.

FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to an individual who was interviewed by Bureau investigators in the case and a high level congressional source.
Of Course, because there was INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE on that Computer about Obama's Interference in THE ELECTION with his Illegal Surveillance, Illegal Leaking of Classified Information, and Illegal Unmasking.

Same as with CLINTON's Server and why she said she had one device but DESTROYED 17 Devices and Bleach Bitted 30,000 Emails. Clinton and Obama committed multiple felonies as did their staff, and in my Opinion were orchestrating a soft Marxist Coup, and still are.

Why else to you think this ASSHOLE took up Residence right down THE STREET from THE WHITE HOUSE to run his RESISTANCE MOVEMENT.

I wouldn't be shocked some day if they found out Obama had THE WHITE HOUSE BUGGED before he left office.

Before you get hung up on the destruction of evidence you have to consider what the hell is going on in the democrat party.This is major stuff but of course there won't be much speculation in the MSM.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country
Well, well, well...

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to an individual who was interviewed by Bureau investigators in the case and a high level congressional source.

no one believes that psycho boy

daily caller? isn't that Shawn hannity's rightqingnut loon site?

Nope. Tucker Carson

no one believes that psycho boy

daily caller? isn't that Shawn hannity's rightqingnut loon site?

Why are Democrat Leaders Covering Up the Crimes of these Staff Members?

Her former IT team has long been under suspicion for a series of very serious crimes. However, Schultz ran interference for her IT team for months and even fought to keep investigators from gathering evidence of their crimes.

“Imran Awan Debbie's cohort in crime is suspected of much more, including the possible theft of sensitive information from the office computers of numerous Democratic Party lawmakers and sending that data to a secret server. It is a major scandal almost completely ignored by the establishment media.”

Why are Democrat Leaders Covering Up the Crimes of these Staff Members?

Her former IT team has long been under suspicion for a series of very serious crimes. However, Schultz ran interference for her IT team for months and even fought to keep investigators from gathering evidence of their crimes.

“Imran Awan Debbie's cohort in crime is suspected of much more, including the possible theft of sensitive information from the office computers of numerous Democratic Party lawmakers and sending that data to a secret server. It is a major scandal almost completely ignored by the establishment media.”
TIP OF THE ICEBURG... this will ultimately lead all the way back to Hitlery, that's why dems blocked key testimony today. Their hyper frothing at the mouth about everything RUSSIA is going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Forum List

Back