FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

The big mistake democrats (and some republicans) usually make is assuming that the mainstream media trumps (pardon the pun) the executive branch of government and a republican with balls who is willing to prosecute democrat politicians. To quote Dylan, "the times they are a changin" and lefties better get used to it.

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.

Just remember, I was the one who predicted that when the real investigations started and all this "Russia" nonsense fizzled out, that it would spill over right into the laps of the Democrats. Trump's Justice Department appears to have plugged up the leaks, and now they smell blood. Just look at all those MS-13 gang members they've been arresting.

Make yourself some popcorn and pull up a chair, because it's gonna be a good show.
:popcorn:

She might end up getting suicided
They need to put a bullet proof vest on Imran and take the sheets and shoe laces out of his cell. I think they may want to get rid of him before her.

My guess is he will sing like a canary.
If they flip him, the dems are in a world of shit.
Give him full immunity, brand new identification for him and his wife, new location to live in with protection, let him keep the 300K and add a 1 million dollar bonus - in exchange for everything Clinton and Wasserman had him and his brother doing the entire time they worked for them.

So does it bother you kooks that none of your hundreds of idiot conspiracy theories has ever panned out?

Not a bit. After every failure, you just move on to the next kook conspiracy theory.

The foxes don't control the AG anymore silly one. It's a whoooole new world out there. And you ain't going to like it.

The foxes don't control the AG anymore silly one. It's a whoooole new world out there. And you ain't going to like it.

My husband told me today, watch them turn the screws on this guy, he'll talk

They need to put a bullet proof vest on Imran and take the sheets and shoe laces out of his cell. I think they may want to get rid of him before her.

Give him full immunity, brand new identification for him and his wife, new location to live in with protection, let him keep the 300K and add a 1 million dollar bonus - in exchange for everything Clinton and Wasserman had him and his brother doing the entire time they worked for them.
That would do it. However I doubt they'd offer him such a sweet pot. They might just prefer to throw his can in jail for awhile.

Just remember, I was the one who predicted that when the real investigations started and all this "Russia" nonsense fizzled out, that it would spill over right into the laps of the Democrats. Trump's Justice Department appears to have plugged up the leaks, and now they smell blood. Just look at all those MS-13 gang members they've been arresting.

Make yourself some popcorn and pull up a chair, because it's gonna be a good show.
:popcorn:
Excuse me, but I said that the hole they had dug for the President was the one he would bury them in. Move over and pass the popcorn.

That would do it. However I doubt they'd offer him such a sweet pot. They might just prefer to throw his can in jail for awhile.
If President Trump says to offer him a deal he can't refuse, they will offer him the deal. Guaranteed.

You don't "see the connection" because you're a fucking DISHONEST LEFTIST HACK.

^^^ Triggered.

I should probably stop pointing out the history of hilarious failure by the Trumpflakes, as they react so badly to it, and I'd feel awful if they harmed themselves.
Not enough evidence to convict does not mean the bitch is innocent. You probably believe OJ was innocent too.

Just remember, I was the one who predicted that when the real investigations started and all this "Russia" nonsense fizzled out, that it would spill over right into the laps of the Democrats.

And that's why everyone is laughing at you, because your prediction failed so hard.

And as I pointed out, that failure hasn't affected you at all. Instead of learning from it, you've just jumped on the next stupid conspiracy theory. And when this one fails, you'll find an even dumber one.

And how do you cultists justify it? You claim that the failure of the previous conspiracy theory proves the conspiracy was covered up, and thus proves your conspiracy was correct. You've created an alternate reality which is impervious to facts.

You don't "see the connection" because you're a fucking DISHONEST LEFTIST HACK.

^^^ Triggered.

I should probably stop pointing out the history of hilarious failure by the Trumpflakes, as they react so badly to it, and I'd feel awful if they harmed themselves.
Not enough evidence to convict does not mean the bitch is innocent. You probably believe OJ was innocent too.
That depends on what Imran has to say.

Just remember, I was the one who predicted that when the real investigations started and all this "Russia" nonsense fizzled out, that it would spill over right into the laps of the Democrats.

And that's why everyone is laughing at you, because your prediction failed so hard.

And as I pointed out, that failure hasn't affected you at all. Instead of learning from it, you've just jumped on the next stupid conspiracy theory. And when this one fails, you'll find an even dumber one.

And how do you cultists justify it? You claim that the failure of the previous conspiracy theory proves the conspiracy was covered up, and thus proves your conspiracy was correct. You've created an alternate reality which is impervious to facts.
Since when did you become everyone? Haven't we had this discussion before?

If President Trump says to offer him a deal he can't refuse, they will offer him the deal. Guaranteed.
IDK... I think the president will keep his nose out of it. Why give the leakers more shit to leak?

If he did that the left would scream COERCION.

Forum List

Back