FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wass

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out. There was quite a bunch of pissed-off Sanders supporters after she did that.

That was the reason she resigned from being the DNC Chair, wasn't it?

Sanders lost the primary. He didn't drop out.

You dopes are so easily fooled.

That's not what many Sanders backers were saying. Sanders’ campaign manager accused her of undermining the Sanders campaign from the get-go. She was accused by them of giving Sanders a limited debate schedule that featured weekend debates, by revoking access to its voter data, and a joint fundraising agreement with Hillary Clinton’s campaign that took money away from Sander's campaign and gave it to the DNC. Sanders also claimed shots were fired into his campaign office and a housing complex his campaign staffed lived in “was broken into and ransacked.

And then there was the fact that when he finally did drop out, he mysteriously showed up with enough money to buy a new mansion. Suspicions are that he was paid to drop out, which in itself would be a problem for either Schultz or Clinton.

None of that caused him to lose the primaries by nearly six million votes.

He didn't drop out.

He lost the primaries.

Why are Democrat Leaders Covering Up the Crimes of these Staff Members?

Her former IT team has long been under suspicion for a series of very serious crimes. However, Schultz ran interference for her IT team for months and even fought to keep investigators from gathering evidence of their crimes.

“Imran Awan Debbie's cohort in crime is suspected of much more, including the possible theft of sensitive information from the office computers of numerous Democratic Party lawmakers and sending that data to a secret server. It is a major scandal almost completely ignored by the establishment media.”
“is suspected of much more, including the possible theft of sensitive information from the office computers of numerous Democratic Party lawmakers and sending that data to a secret server.

So, he is accused of theft from the Dems which means the Dems are now in trouble?
Well...I suppose I can see how that might work...

That's not what many Sanders backers were saying.

And they're crazy and delusional too. Yep, there are a few crazy liberals as well. Not nearly as many as crazy conservatives of course. We liberals condemn crazy, so we get less of it. Conservatives praise crazy, so conservatives get a lot more of it.

Those "crazy and delusional" Bernie supporters might have overtaken Hillary, had there not been some hanky-panky. Didn't you see the size and enthusiasm of his crowds?
I saw that the DNC convention arena was looking mostly empty on the night of Hillary's nomination. Most of the people appeared to be outside protesting her nomination. I am taking it those were Sanders people?

You are correct. There was also a couple fights between Sanders and Hillary supporters. It got pretty lively from what I heard.
I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide. No way should Hillary have been nominated. Of course, the Democrats know that now. Hindsight is 20/20. The only ones they have to blame is themselves. Sanders actually had crowds comparable to Trump's. It would have been a much closer race.
I didn't follow the Sanders race that closely but from the photographs he was winning by a landslide.

Photographs?

WTH?

If anyone, there are many Democrats should be supportive of bringing her to justice. It was after all, Debbie Wasserman Schultz who underhandedly obstructed Bernie Sander's campaign, causing him to drop out. There was quite a bunch of pissed-off Sanders supporters after she did that.

He won by a landslide according to experts who studied what happened. Clearly it was stolen from him and handed to Hillary Clinton.

You people are completely nuts.

Sanders lost among key demographic groups. You need to explain how the DNC or anyone else was able to force these groups to vote as they did, nationwide.

View attachment 140895
Was that poll taken by Clinton headquarters? It certainly does not represent the numbers I saw showing up at Sanders events vs the Maytag lady.

Are you serious?

Event crowds are not the election.

He won by a landslide according to experts who studied what happened. Clearly it was stolen from him and handed to Hillary Clinton.

Sanders lost among key demographic groups. You need to explain how the DNC or anyone else was able to force these groups to vote as they did, nationwide.

View attachment 140895
Was that poll taken by Clinton headquarters? It certainly does not represent the numbers I saw showing up at Sanders events vs the Maytag lady.

Are you serious?

Strange how Clinton rallies were consistently 100-200 people in school auditorium basket ball court area with Bill and Chelsea bailing her out while Sanders and Trump were packing stadiums. You seriously expect us to believe that she beat Sanders? That she had the popular vote over Trump? Don't be ridiculous.

How does this fall under Mueller's purview?
He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. That investigation can certainly expand to DWS activity with Imran on Clinton's behalf. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.
The scope of Mueller's investigation is the Russian interference in the election and whether any Americans were involved.

Unless Clinton and Dems were involved to influence the election for Trump, they would not fall within the scope of his investigation.
Of course Clinton and the Democrats were involved in influencing the election!! The President Barack Obama was spying on a presidential candidate for the other one! Are you kidding me? There is enough here to choke a horse with. Have a seat. It's going to be a long ride.
Russia. The scope of Mueller's investigation is Russian interference in our election and whether Americans were involved. The evidence has led to it expanding to include the Trump folks and their financial dealings.

Get a clue.
Trump's Lawyers Are Fixated On Scope Of Mueller's Probe. Here's What That Is
There was no Russian interference. The interference came from Obama administration, MSM and Hillary Clinton's camp. Focus in on that, Hutch.

I see. It's all just an elaborate conspiracy. :cuckoo:

View attachment 140895

Are you serious?

Strange how Clinton rallies were consistently 100-200 people in school auditorium basket ball court area with Bill and Chelsea bailing her out while Sanders and Trump were packing stadiums. You seriously expect us to believe that she beat Sanders? That she had the popular vote over Trump? Don't be ridiculous.
Don't be ridiculous.

:eusa_think:

He's going to have to investigate Hillary Clinton before it's over. Clearly her ties to Russia are there where Trump has none. That investigation can certainly expand to DWS activity with Imran on Clinton's behalf. Furthermore it was Hillary Clinton who gave the Russians 20% of US Uranium in exchange for a 145 million dollar donation to Clinton Foundation. Robert Mueller personally delivered those uranium samples to Moscow Russia himself for Hillary Clinton. That is documented with his name on it. No getting out of it. Unless of course Mueller would like to recuse himself and tell everyone there is nothing to investigate on Trump. We'll see.

Huh?
That's some loopy shit.
The scope of Mueller's investigation is the Russian interference in the election and whether any Americans were involved.

Unless Clinton and Dems were involved to influence the election for Trump, they would not fall within the scope of his investigation.
Of course Clinton and the Democrats were involved in influencing the election!! The President Barack Obama was spying on a presidential candidate for the other one! Are you kidding me? There is enough here to choke a horse with. Have a seat. It's going to be a long ride.
Russia. The scope of Mueller's investigation is Russian interference in our election and whether Americans were involved. The evidence has led to it expanding to include the Trump folks and their financial dealings.

Get a clue.
Trump's Lawyers Are Fixated On Scope Of Mueller's Probe. Here's What That Is
There was no Russian interference. The interference came from Obama administration, MSM and Hillary Clinton's camp. Focus in on that, Hutch.

I see. It's all just an elaborate conspiracy. :cuckoo:
None of it helped her. She still lost.

Word has it that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an absolute wreck since Imran Awan was arrested. She looks nervous. But if you knew that you were going down and didn't know if it will be 4 to the back of the head or Federal prison, you'd be nervous too.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

IMG-0630-264644.JPG

IMG-0628-264638.JPG

It's becoming apparent that the Democrats raised the Russian stuff as such a spectacular and ugly issue so to focus America on that and away from far worse deeds on their part
Clever. But now you have been caught and some world class table turning is about to unfold

Word has it that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an absolute wreck since Imran Awan was arrested. She looks nervous. But if you knew that you were going down and didn't know if it will be 4 to the back of the head or Federal prison, you'd be nervous too.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

IMG-0630-264644.JPG

IMG-0628-264638.JPG
She didn't sound like a nervous wreck when she was telling the Police Chief there would be "consequences" if he didn't turn over that lap top to her (the one she gave to Imran to use). She sounded like someone who believes she is above the law. Someone everyone must bow down to because she works for Clinton. In her mind, if Clinton is above the law? So is she! Time to prove them BOTH wrong.

Why are Democrat Leaders Covering Up the Crimes of these Staff Members?

Her former IT team has long been under suspicion for a series of very serious crimes. However, Schultz ran interference for her IT team for months and even fought to keep investigators from gathering evidence of their crimes.

“Imran Awan Debbie's cohort in crime is suspected of much more, including the possible theft of sensitive information from the office computers of numerous Democratic Party lawmakers and sending that data to a secret server. It is a major scandal almost completely ignored by the establishment media.”

this IT guy is connected to a shitload of democrats and the DNC

--LOL

crack this pinata open

and goodies are gonna spill out everywhere

--LOL

It's becoming apparent that the Democrats raised the Russian stuff as such a spectacular and ugly issue so to focus America on that and away from far worse deeds on their part
Clever. But now you have been caught and some world class table turning is about to unfold
I fully expected that to happen.

In that grilling room I would say
Don't want to talk-go walk
Clint*ns will kill you

it is becoming clear that the democrats colluded with Russia

during congressional testimony today it became known that

Fusion GPS

was PAID by Russia to fabricate the Trump Dossier

yikes

IMG-0630-264644.JPG

IMG-0628-264638.JPG
I guess her demanding WH security turn over her IT guys laptop he was hiding didn't work out well.
It wasn't her best moment.

I'd be surprised if the Clinton's could even sneeze right now without someone knowing about it. They are no doubt being watched every second of every day, who is coming, who is going, who they are talking to on the phone, emailing, etc. With the NSA so efficient these days I'm sure Trump is putting all that technology to good use.

Forum List

Back