FBI: America has at least 900 ISIS operatives in our borders!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
FBI Director: About 900 Active ISIS Investigations In U.S.

FBI following at least 900 ISIS operatives in America. 900!!!!! Paris was carried out by 8!!! And that's a strict gun control country. Here....according to libs....guns are easy to obtain. And we have at least 900 ISIS operatives here. Now. Today. And Obama wants 10,000 refugees....where we'll get probably another 50-100 true operatives.

And Paris was done by only 8.

Well fuck it. Game on I suppose. Good job libs....you wanted America destroyed...you and your leader sure have a good start.

900 active investigations does not mean "at least 900 ISIS operatives".

I thought you were a cop.

FBI following at least 900 ISIS operatives in America. 900!!!!! Paris was carried out by 8!!! And that's a strict gun control country. Here....according to libs....guns are easy to obtain. And we have at least 900 ISIS operatives here. Now. Today. And Obama wants 10,000 refugees....where we'll get probably another 50-100 true operatives.

Well fuck it. Game on I suppose. Good job libs....you wanted America destroyed...you and your leader sure have a good start.

We're all gonna die!

What you need is an adult diaper. How about some Constitutional Defends?

upload_2015-11-18_0-7-55.jpeg

Did you read it? FBI suspects them of being operatives. And the FBI is rarely wrong. AND they rarely discuss things like this...as the article says...but they're stressing how the case load of ISIS operatives is getting too large to manage.

Meaning....if they're actively investigating 900 who they think are operatives (and if the FBI suspects they are...they are)....then there are probably several hundred more they don't know about.

Keep your head in the sand. Don't worry. Mommy will come make it all better.

We're all gonna die!

View attachment 55039

You libs love a good joke when serious shit is going on. It's why you people aren't fit to lead.

Europe is in chaos and your dear leader wants to study cow farts and global warming.

Did you read it? FBI suspects them of being operatives. And the FBI is rarely wrong. AND they rarely discuss things like this...as the article says...but they're stressing how the case load of ISIS operatives is getting too large to manage.

Meaning....if they're actively investigating 900 who they think are operatives (and if the FBI suspects they are...they are)....then there are probably several hundred more they don't know about.

Is there anything you won't wet the bed over? 900 active investigations? The GOP has twice that many going on Hillary's email, and six times that many on Obama's birth certificate.

We're all gonna die!

View attachment 55039

You libs love a good joke when serious shit is going on. It's why you people aren't fit to lead.

Europe is in chaos and your dear leader wants to study cow farts and global warming.
Europe is in nothing like chaos. Even fucking Paris wasn't in chaos 12 hours later. You are more drama queen than all of fucking Castro Street, combined.

Last edited:

Is there anything you won't wet the bed over? 900 active investigations? The GOP has twice that many going on Hillary's email, and six times that many on Obama's birth certificate.

That's politics. Both sides do retarded shit.

We're talking ISIS. You know...the Muslims slaughtering innocent people all over the world.

FBI doesn't open an investigation on a tree or on a fish. It's on people they suspect of being ISIS operatives. At least 900. Probably 2000 or more exist here.

We're all gonna die!

View attachment 55039

I didn't realize I was running for office.

Paris is dealing with the situation as we speak.

Obama was at a G20 meeting in Turkey, so I'm confident he's on it.

We're talking ISIS. You know...the Muslims slaughtering innocent people all over the world.

FBI doesn't open an investigation on a tree or on a fish. It's on people they suspect of being ISIS operatives. At least 900. Probably 2000 or more exist here.

Your hair is on fire. Is there anyone around you with a hose?

It could be ten times that and big fucking deal. Somebody waves a flag and you pee your panties. You are feeding the panic, exactly what ISIS wants.

We're all gonna die!

View attachment 55039

Europe is in nothing like chaos. Even fucking Paris wasn't in chaos 12 hours later. You are more drama than all of fucking Castro Street, combined.

It's not? Why are all the EU nations closing their borders and having clashes with police? Why is France bombing the Middle East? Why are there riots in most of those nations opposed to the 1,000,000 person flood of Syrians and jihadis into Europe? Schools in Paris are closing for the upcoming day due to gunfire and terrorists on the loose. France suffered worst attack since WW2. England and Germany being overrun by Muslims. Turkey having skirmishes with Russian military.

I can go on....but you morons won't admit the mess you've created until missiles are criss-crossing the world.

It could be ten times that and big fucking deal. Somebody waves a flag and you pee your panties. You are feeding the panic, exactly what ISIS wants.

Just for the record....you're saying 9,000 ISIS operatives in America would be no big deal. Got it. Exactly why libs aren't fit to hold office.

We're all gonna die!

View attachment 55039

Europe is in nothing like chaos. Even fucking Paris wasn't in chaos 12 hours later. You are more drama than all of fucking Castro Street, combined.

It's not? Why are all the EU nations closing their borders and having clashes with police? Why is France bombing the Middle East? Why are there riots in most of those nations opposed to the 1,000,000 person flood of Syrians and jihadis into Europe? Schools in Paris are closing for the upcoming day due to gunfire and terrorists on the loose. France suffered worst attack since WW2. England and Germany being overrun by Muslims. Turkey having skirmishes with Russian military.

I can go on....but you morons won't admit the mess you've created until missiles are criss-crossing the world.

Looks like someone is suffering from misplaced blame.

I want to see how these liberals here react when somebody they love gets their head cut off. Right now they think it's funny (because it's not them and it's what Obama wants) but wait until it affects them personally, they'll piss their pants trying to find a conservative with a gun to hide behind..

Just for the record....you're saying 9,000 ISIS operatives in America would be no big deal. Got it. Exactly why libs aren't fit to hold office.
10,000 assholes in a population of 320 million? Yeah, I have bigger fish to fry.

I want to see how these liberals here react when somebody they love gets their head cut off. Right now they think it's funny (because it's not them and it's what Obama wants) but wait until it affects them personally, they'll piss their pants trying to find a conservative with a gun.
Liberals, unlike you, don't make decisions based on emotions, and we own guns, we use them to kill things.

I want to see how these liberals here react when somebody they love gets their head cut off. Right now they think it's funny (because it's not them and it's what Obama wants) but wait until it affects them personally, they'll piss their pants trying to find a conservative with a gun to hide behind..

I'd pull a Ben Carson and say "you want him" and point at you. lol

Come on all you bed-wetters....CHARGE! :)

We're all gonna die!

View attachment 55039

It's not? Why are all the EU nations closing their borders and having clashes with police?

They're not.

Why is France bombing the Middle East?

They've been bombing the Middle East along with us for the last 15 years or so.

Why are there riots in most of those nations opposed to the 1,000,000 person flood of Syrians and jihadis into Europe?

Because depressed populations are quick to seek scapegoats and mutual enemies. It's way far-right nationalism is on the rise in Central and Eastern Europe.

Schools in Paris are closing for the upcoming day due to gunfire and terrorists on the loose.

I'm not surprised that Paris schools are closed, but I doubt it's because of "terrorists on the loose".

France suffered worst attack since WW2.

Yes. It's a tragedy.

England and Germany being overrun by Muslims.

Bigoted fear-mongering nonsense.

Turkey having skirmishes with Russian military.

That's been going on for decades as well.

You don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to predictions, cowboy.

10,000 assholes in a population of 320 million? Yeah, I have bigger fish to fry.

20 did 9/11.
8 did Paris.

And you say 10,000 would be no big deal.

Once again .....proof that libs aren't fit for office.

Forum List

Back