🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI can’t find Andrew McCabes text messages

.....ain't that another coincidence.....getting rid of everything ....you losers? or trying to at least. It won't work.

Our top of the line defense against threats around the world in charge of finding people online before they can kill any of us...has issues keeping track of text messages on their own peoples phones. How good does that make you feel?

Our top of the line defense against threats around the world in charge of finding people online before they can kill any of us...has issues keeping track of text messages on their own peoples phones. How good does that make you feel?
Yeah? I thought your conspiracy is based on that they "lost" them, because they know what's in them. Are you saying that's wrong?

Yeah? I thought your conspiracy is based on that they "lost" them, because they know what's in them. Are you saying that's wrong?
I'm saying how is that defensible? They either lost them due to incompetence or self preservation. Which scenario do you think looks better on them?

What a Fucking JOKE THE FBI HAS BECOME!

I just started thinking about another issue tonight!

How in the Fuck would any Judge issue a FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said?”

This is The FBI’s Story now.

No Judge would do that! The Clinton Obama DNC Fake Dossier was used to lobby for an improper FISA Warrant that was egregiously abused!

These people....everyone involved need to be SEVERELY PUNISHED!

This guy, Andy/Andrew McCabe-

Text-from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page (Andy is Andrew McCabe): "I want to believe the path u threw out 4 consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected-but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

Last edited:
By the way, Andy is also the one whose wife ran for a seat, and received campaign contributions from Terry McAuliffe, the Clinton’s dear friend.

And he wouldn’t recuse himself despite a clear conflict of interest.

BTW did you know Mueller tried
To stiff Trump on some Country Club Fees?

That and The President rejected him for The FBI job.

No conflicts there....NOPE!

By the way, Andy is also the one whose wife ran for a seat, and received campaign contributions from Terry McAuliffe, the Clinton’s dear friend.

Forum List

Back