🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI chief James Comey confirms Trump campaign’s ties to Russia are under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also made it clear the Russians didn't hack the election, that WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians, that this investigation was started during the obama administration, and that there is no evidence of collusion.

Pretty much destroys democrats on this issue

This is the only talking point or narrative the left has besides healthcare.

If this goes away like rain clouds, it will become apparent that the sun is now shining, and for the 1st time in 8 years economically, it is 80 degrees while getting warmer.

Unless there is something new on Russia and Trump, conservatives should ignore these threads since it keeps all 20 of them on top of the board.

If the lefty Astro turfing, gaslighters want to create a non factual circle jerk, then let them jerk each other, while we laugh at their phony propaganda

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He also made it clear the Russians didn't hack the election, that WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians, that this investigation was started during the obama administration, and that there is no evidence of collusion.

Pretty much destroys democrats on this issue

This is the only talking point or narrative the left has besides healthcare.

If this goes away like rain clouds, it will become apparent that the sun is now shining, and for the 1st time in 8 years economically, it is 80 degrees while getting warmer.

Unless there is something new on Russia and Trump, conservatives should ignore these threads since it keeps all 20 of them on top of the board.

If the lefty Astro turfing, gaslighters want to create a non factual circle jerk, then let them jerk each other, while we laugh at their phony propaganda

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yup. Its one big circle jerk and funny as hell to watch.

On Monday, FBI director James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee. In the widely anticipated hearing, the head of the FBI confirmed the existence of an FBI investigation into Russia’s role in the US election.

“As you know it is our practice not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations. In unusual circumstances, that might be appropriate,” Comey said. He then noted that these are unusual circumstances.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said.

You're thread title doesn't match your OP. Comey confirmed they are doing an investigation about possible Russian interference. Comey did NOT confirm Trump had to Russia. If you're going to post, be accurate. My question is if they are also investigating the Clinton campaign to see if she or any of her staff talked to Russia or any other foreign state. Since the investigation with Trump seems to be based on allegations and innuendo rather than any kind of evidence, it seems it would be appropriate to investigate both candidates involved in the election.

I believe Trump kept Comey on just so he could get more evidence against him and those he serves.

He didn't really confirm anything we couldn't of figured out for ourselves. He isn't giving any specific details on the actual investigation.

On Monday, FBI director James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee. In the widely anticipated hearing, the head of the FBI confirmed the existence of an FBI investigation into Russia’s role in the US election.

“As you know it is our practice not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations. In unusual circumstances, that might be appropriate,” Comey said. He then noted that these are unusual circumstances.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said.

You're thread title doesn't match your OP. Comey confirmed they are doing an investigation about possible Russian interference. Comey did NOT confirm Trump had to Russia. If you're going to post, be accurate. My question is if they are also investigating the Clinton campaign to see if she or any of her staff talked to Russia or any other foreign state. Since the investigation with Trump seems to be based on allegations and innuendo rather than any kind of evidence, it seems it would be appropriate to investigate both candidates involved in the election.

Hope you aren't waiting for accuracy from Brummelhead.

All he wants is a link from Trump to Russia which he won't get because it doesn't exist.

Makes him feel good to post threads that say he was right. Even if the SOB is wrong as wrong can be. LOL

Any port in a storm for a sore loser.

Last edited:

Actually he said nothing directly about Trump, but about Russian involvement in the election in general.

But of course you spin your title towards your own biases, because that's what you do.

You're not listening, or you have your biased filters in place. A very strong link between those close to Trump and their relationship to foreign nations has been confirmed. Soon enough Deep Threat II will tell all, not to the press, but to those able to provide he or she with imunity. The Trump people need to be watched very closely, so the tail does not wag the dog, & Trump begins a shooting war.

Provide this fantasy evidence you guys believe exist. If the Easter Bunny delivers it, pardon us for being skeptical.

Is that like Crooked Hillary being under investigation, twice?

Maybe Comey will do the same with Trump like he did with Crooked Hillary. Find out that crimes were committed but then not do anything because Trump didn't have "intent". He did it before.

Comey thinks he is untouchable like J. Egar Hoover. However, he lost his credibility and his integrity by letting Crooked Hillary off the hook.

Trump is giving Comey and the rest rope to hang themselves.

I think a lot of commies and criminals will be headed to prison by the end of his first term.

Marty, actually, is trying to confuse matters. Nothing new.

How so? The Thread title is a bogus assumption, nothing more.

They are all hoping they can find a link, any link, that ties Trump to Russia.

Good luck with that. LOL

Democrats are on a snipe hunt. Boy are they going to be disappointed in the end. LOL

I agree. They are bound and determined that Trump colluded with Russia and Putin is Trump's boss. They don't need evidence. They just know.

Sounds stupid when you read it because it is stupid.

Good luck with that. LOL

Democrats are on a snipe hunt. Boy are they going to be disappointed in the end. LOL

I agree. They are bound and determined that Trump colluded with Russia and Putin is Trump's boss. They don't need evidence. They just know.

That's what you get with a party based on feelings and emotions.

Good luck with that. LOL

Of course it is....Look who's saying it.

Good luck with that. LOL

That's what you get with a party based on feelings and emotions.

And informed by lies and propaganda only.

It doesn't appear that the FBI has found any evidence of either Obama wiretapping Trump or of Trump colluding with the Russians to steal the election. In short the FBI hasn't got any evidence of anything...on anything! Good job, James Comey! Makes me sleep better at night knowing you're running the FBI! (eye roll)

I have been watching the hearing. Comey has said several times that "He can neither confirm or deny that there is an investigation" into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. So, your thread topic is a lie.

Also what he also didn't address was a meeting/conversation between members of the administration, which is technically what the Trump people were in December 2016 when Flynn talked to the Russian Ambassador.

It's become pretty apparent that the Dems are on a witch hunt.

Last edited:

Good luck with that. LOL

Sounds like your hatred of all matters Obama, but the dif is the Comey and the Dems and the patriotic Pubs disagree with you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back